Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 05/12/2021

Perfect DJ!

The DJ's (Dan and his assistant) were wonderful. They exceeded our expectations and made it a wonderful wedding. They helped keep the event on schedule and the music was fun. Our dance floor was full the entire night. I highly recommend!
    Brooke E. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing dj services.

Aaron entertainment was amazing. I couldn't of asked for a better DJ at my wedding. Dan and his assistant knew exactly what they were doing!! Dan was very kind and professional. He walked me through the process and was very patient with me!! They offered a great variety of music. I would highly recommend Aaron Entertainment!!

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

Thank you for your great review Brooke. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! We wish you and Ian the best.
    Kristin V. Married on 02/06/2021

Wonderful dj

Dan and his team made this day perfect for us! He was very responsive, we spoke on the phone a few times to make sure everything was right and it was smooth and beautiful. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a dj.

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time to send the review. It was a pleasure working with you to make your day perfect.
    Mary D. Married on 01/09/2021

Incredible!

I would recommend this DJ, kept us dancing all night and was so fun!
  • Jordann
    Jordann L. Married on 12/12/2020

Dan is a blast!

Dan did the music for my wedding ceremony and reception and was absolutely amazing! Everything sounded great and he was very professional. During the reception he kept the party going and played excellent song choices that kept everyone on the dance floor. I cannot say enough good things about Dan, his employees or his set up! He was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

Thank you you so much Jordann for the Great review. I really appreciate you. it was a pleasure to be your DJ.
    Robert D. Married on 02/25/2020

Excellent from start to finish

Exceeded our expectations. Definitely knows how to keep the wedding party going and on the dance floor. Took all request of guest. Polite and professional in every way. If your looking for a DJ I would highly recommend, you will not be disappointed.
    Glenda D. Married on 02/22/2020

The bride.

Dan was excellent from the very 1st time that I spoke with him regarding our wedding reception. This was a second marriage for both of us and it had been a very long time since I planned a wedding. Dan was very helpful with the selection of music when to play it when to introduce the events of the evening and everyone danced all night long. I remember Dan saying that the guests will remember the music and the dancing more than anything else. And he was absolutely correct. We had a wide variety of songs that we wanted played and he was able to provide every single one of them and he also gave good sound advice when I needed it. All of our guests have remarked that it was the best wedding they had ever gone to, that it was full of laughter and fun. Dan took many requests through the night in had material readily available. He was delightful, affordable, respectful and was able to give us more than I could have ever asked for. Thank you Dan for all of your guidance knowledge kindness and thoughtfulness you made our wedding the wedding that will go down in history as one of the most fun weddings anyone has ever attended.
  • Amber
    Amber H. Married on 02/22/2020

Great Night!

Our DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception was DJ Ken. He was super easy to contact and talk to, even with my crazy work schedule. On the wedding day itself, I kept having to go up and ask to add speeches and he made it seamless. Everyone said the music was great; definitely matched our style without even meeting in person!
    Michael S. Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome job!

Sebastian was awesome! We hit it off right away and went above and beyond to make sure everything went good and everyone was happy! Would highly recommend your service and him to anyone
    Jen W. Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing DJ!!!

We had DJ Sebastian for our wedding and he was great! He played great music and was attentive to our needs!
    Jennifer Married on 02/28/2019

Great DJ Services

Dan did a wonderful job with our wedding entertainment. He provided ceremony music, cocktail hour entertainment, and reception entertainment. We would highly recommend!
    Dylan T. Married on 02/22/2019

Outstanding!!!!

Sebastian was awesome, being a very small and intimate wedding we had made last minute changes to songs and dances. Sebastian was super easy to work with and kept up easily with all of our changes. By the end of the night he was practically part of the family.

Great experience all around.
  • Z
    Zachary M. Married on 11/10/2018

Mr Zachary

Great Dj services. Was early to the venue so they had plenty of time to set up, helped with time schedule and keeping our event on track and making sure we got to everything we wanted to do. Super friendly and has a great assistant also! They had a great mix of music for the evening and we're very professional! Highly recommend and will be saving their number for future events!

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks Zach for the review. It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding.
    Aaron Entertainment Wedding DJs
  • Derek
    Derek W. Married on 11/03/2018

Brilliantly Orchestrated

A Wedding can be stressful and a lot to do at once. Having a DJ like Dan at Aaron Entertainment brings the entire wedding together. I filled out one easy form, and he came ready with every detail. As the wedding moved from Introductions, To Cake Cutting, To Dances, To Toasts etc. The DJ was on point, Thanks to him it made it seem like our small wedding was coordinated by professionals. That in my opinion is a lot for a DJ to bring to the table. I cannot recommend them enough. Keep up the good work guys!

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Itr was a pleasure to be the DJ for your wedding. I am glad you were happy with everything.

• O
    Olivia Married on 10/20/2018

Choose this dj

What an amazing DJ. Made our wedding night. Played everything just at the right timing & was super flexible when we changed up last minute. Feels out the crowd, quick with song requests & professional.

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding. I really appreciate you taking the time to write the review. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Elizabeth Married on 10/20/2018

Very pleased

Our wedding was very enjoyable and every request I had on music was accommodated. I requested special lyrical music for the ceremony and Dj Ken made sure that it happened. He also got everyone dancing during the reception which I didn't think was going to happen due to the guests I invited. :). I was very impressed with how much they wanted to make sure the night was enjoyable and a success. I would recommend them to anyone needing a Dj.

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really do strive to make the event everything you want it to be.

Brittney Married on 10/13/2018
    Dan was perfect! Our wedding night went by flawlessly, and having Aaron entertainment as our DJ made it that way! Dan was very easy to get into contact with, informative, and a pleasure to work with. Our guests had the best night, they were dancing then entire time!

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

It was a real pleasure to work with you and Kourtney the wedding planner. Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate it. It really means a lot to me.
    Thanks

• dawnell
    Dawnell Married on 04/07/2018
    The DJ Dan was great. Showed on time and set up in time frame as promised. Played our request and kept the guest involved as well as on the floor. Cannot say enough about Aaron Entertainment and DJ Dan
    Stephanie Married on 01/20/2018
    Everything was amazing, thank you!
    Calli Married on 10/28/2017
    They are very responsive and Dan made sure Jimmy and I had a fun wedding. He had music that was for the kids, he got everyone on the floor dancing every chance he could, and he was extremely friendly and listened to our requests :)
    Diahann Married on 09/16/2017
    I wish I could give them a 10. From beginning to the big day, I felt completely in control. Such great detail into only what WE wanted. Anytime we had any questions or concerns, we got a lightning fast response. Of all the chaos on our wedding day, Dan made the music the least worrisome! Amazing job!
    Stephenie Married on 07/29/2017
    Amazing!! He was the heart of the wedding! He kept us on track and organized. We could not have asked for a better experience.
    Rachel Married on 07/22/2017
    I chose my DJ strictly off of Weddingwire reviews, and I can tell you I was nervous about it. Dan Farese went above and beyond. Him and his assistant showed up SUPER early to set everything up and make sure sound was right. They perfected everything and came back on time, and made it an amazing night. Everything on the (ridiculously articulate) timeline I sent went exactly as planned. He kept people on the dance floor, took requests, and interacted the perfect amount. I definitely do not regret my choice in DJ! People say all the time that a day of coordinator is a necessity. In my case, that wasn't true. All of my vendors worked so well together to organize and go above and beyond, and made the night flawless. He was the BIGGEST part in that and I'm so thankful!
  • FutureMrsLawson
    Rosaly Married on 05/21/2017
    Dan was great. We enjoyed our service with Aaron Entertainments. We had DJ Service through Ceremony, Cocktail hour, reception AND MC for presenting us, wedding party, announcements and all the games. He was amazing and played music we listed for him. I would say for Spanish songs to make sure to give them name and song title. Everything was amazing overall. I would chose this company again for any activity.