Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs Reviews

79 | Tampa, FL

79 Reviews for Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs

Jen Werner · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing DJ!!!

We had DJ Sebastian for our wedding and he was great! He played great music and was attentive to our needs!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/28/2019

Great DJ Services

Dan did a wonderful job with our wedding entertainment. He provided ceremony music, cocktail hour entertainment, and reception entertainment. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Dylan Thomas Karins · Married on 02/22/2019

Outstanding!!!!

Sebastian was awesome, being a very small and intimate wedding we had made last minute changes to songs and dances. Sebastian was super easy to work with and kept up easily with all of our changes. By the end of the night he was practically part of the family.

Great experience all around.

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Z

Zachary Mccorquodale · Married on 11/10/2018

Mr Zachary

Great Dj services. Was early to the venue so they had plenty of time to set up, helped with time schedule and keeping our event on track and making sure we got to everything we wanted to do. Super friendly and has a great assistant also! They had a great mix of music for the evening and we're very professional! Highly recommend and will be saving their number for future events!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

Thanks Zach for the review. It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding.
    Aaron Entertainment Wedding DJs
  • Derek

Derek Walker · Married on 11/03/2018

Brilliantly Orchestrated

A Wedding can be stressful and a lot to do at once. Having a DJ like Dan at Aaron Entertainment brings the entire wedding together. I filled out one easy form, and he came ready with every detail. As the wedding moved from Introductions, To Cake Cutting, To Dances, To Toasts etc. The DJ was on point, Thanks to him it made it seem like our small wedding was coordinated by professionals. That in my opinion is a lot for a DJ to bring to the table. I cannot recommend them enough. Keep up the good work guys!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Itr was a pleasure to be the DJ for your wedding. I am glad you were happy with everything.

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/20/2018

Choose this dj

What an amazing DJ. Made our wedding night. Played everything just at the right timing & was super flexible when we changed up last minute. Feels out the crowd, quick with song requests & professional.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding. I really appreciate you taking the time to write the review. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Very pleased

Our wedding was very enjoyable and every request I had on music was accommodated. I requested special lyrical music for the ceremony and Dj Ken made sure that it happened. He also got everyone dancing during the reception which I didn't think was going to happen due to the guests I invited. :). I was very impressed with how much they wanted to make sure the night was enjoyable and a success. I would recommend them to anyone needing a Dj.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Aaron Entertainment Mobile DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really do strive to make the event everything you want it to be.

dawnell · Married on 04/07/2018

The DJ Dan was great. Showed on time and set up in time frame as promised. Played our request and kept the guest involved as well as on the floor. Cannot say enough about Aaron Entertainment and DJ Dan

Sent on 04/24/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/20/2018

Everything was amazing, thank you!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Calli · Married on 10/28/2017

They are very responsive and Dan made sure Jimmy and I had a fun wedding. He had music that was for the kids, he got everyone on the floor dancing every chance he could, and he was extremely friendly and listened to our requests :)

Sent on 11/04/2017

Diahann · Married on 09/16/2017

I wish I could give them a 10. From beginning to the big day, I felt completely in control. Such great detail into only what WE wanted. Anytime we had any questions or concerns, we got a lightning fast response. Of all the chaos on our wedding day, Dan made the music the least worrisome! Amazing job!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Stephenie · Married on 07/29/2017

Amazing!! He was the heart of the wedding! He kept us on track and organized. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2017

I chose my DJ strictly off of Weddingwire reviews, and I can tell you I was nervous about it. Dan Farese went above and beyond. Him and his assistant showed up SUPER early to set everything up and make sure sound was right. They perfected everything and came back on time, and made it an amazing night. Everything on the (ridiculously articulate) timeline I sent went exactly as planned. He kept people on the dance floor, took requests, and interacted the perfect amount. I definitely do not regret my choice in DJ! People say all the time that a day of coordinator is a necessity. In my case, that wasn't true. All of my vendors worked so well together to organize and go above and beyond, and made the night flawless. He was the BIGGEST part in that and I'm so thankful!

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • FutureMrsLawson

Rosaly · Married on 05/21/2017

Dan was great. We enjoyed our service with Aaron Entertainments. We had DJ Service through Ceremony, Cocktail hour, reception AND MC for presenting us, wedding party, announcements and all the games. He was amazing and played music we listed for him. I would say for Spanish songs to make sure to give them name and song title. Everything was amazing overall. I would chose this company again for any activity.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Laura · Married on 02/11/2017

Aaron Entertainment was absolutely fabulous. The music was exactly what we wanted and they even worked with the band we hired as well. Thank you for a great night of music and dancing!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

Dan did a great job & was a pleasure to work with! Where other companies were always trying to upsell something (Up light's; logo's etc) He was honest; matter of fact & just cared about giving you a great day. Thanks Dan!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Everyone had a great time! They were very professional and efficient :)

Sent on 10/23/2016

Betty · Married on 10/22/2016

Your DJ can only be prepared as you are with communicating with him on your needs. This service had all of the music ready to play. Our son-in-law and daughter's wedding reception went very smooth.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Dan was an amazing dj! He kept the party going all the way until the end. I was a little nervous because our only communication was through email but everything worked out perfect! Our wedding was definitely the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/18/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 04/09/2016

We are so thankful that Dan was able to be a part of our big day. Any special requests were taken care of without a problem and he always made sure that things were done the way that we wanted. Also had setup done early in the day which kept stress away on such an important day.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Jodi · Married on 03/19/2016

I was impressed with Aaron Entertainment from the start. Dan the manager had sent me an email before we got off the initial phone call, and then called me to follow up the next day! He reached out to me several times over the next 6 months, and made me feel like I was his only customer. Two weeks before the wedding, His DJ Brian called me to introduce himself and to let me know anytime I needed him between then and the wedding I could reach out. I had been so stressed trying to figure out details for my songs, but after talking to him, I knew I was in good hands. So many of my guests came up to me to tell me how much they enjoyed the DJ. DJ Brian was AMAZING! I would recommend this company to anyone! The customer service was great from start to finish! I was very pleased!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/18/2016

Dan was excellent he played all my must have songs due in the reception and was very flexible when the layout changed.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Matt · Married on 02/19/2016

DJ Dan made my wedding as fun as possible. I highly recommend him!! Great prices and a great guy!!

Sent on 02/28/2016

adan · Married on 02/07/2016

Dan was very helpful at our wedding as well as a part of the party. He made great suggestions and helped to make our wedding and reception run smoothly.

Sent on 02/19/2016