Weddings with Serenity

Hollywood, FL View map

$250 Typical Price

So how does someone who's won so many awards on Weddingwire NOT earn them in the past couple years? I had some health issues that made it impossible for me to work for much of the time. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in Jan 2020 and am grateful to be a survivor. In 2021, I fell and broke my shoulder and was imobilized in a sling for much of the year. I continue to provied the same outstanding ceremony services.

Weddings with Serenity is an award-winning wedding officiant service based in Hollywood, Florida. Reverend Ann Kurtzman is a Notary, a non-denominational Universal Life Church minister and a certified wedding officiant who was inspired by writing her own wedding ceremony in 1984. Since then she has helped family and friends write their own wedding ceremonies. For more than 25 years, Reverend Ann has been officiating wedding ceremonies and helping couples create unique ceremonies that express their identities, values, and one-of-a-kind love. Whether you're planning a blowout wedding or an elopement, Weddings With Serenity will do everything possible to make your dreams come true.

The team at Wedding with Serenity knows how stressful the days leading up to your wedding can be. They specialize in going the extra mile, so that you don't have to worry and can rely on them to do everything necessary to create the ceremony of your dreams. Weddings with Serenity's officiant, Reverend Ann, will joyfully perform any service you need, including:

• Rehearsals
  • Custom ceremonies and vows
  • LGBT weddings
  • Beach weddings and sand ceremonies
  • Candle lighting ceremonies
  • Interfaith ceremonies
  • Champagne toasts
  • Vow renewals
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$175

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Amber M. Married on 02/22/2022

Incredible!

Ann was absolutely amazing. She took care of every minor detail and went absolutely above and beyond. The sweetest soul! She felt like a mom figure! We will forever remember her marrying is.
  • David
    David F. Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ann MADE our day special!!

When my wife and I decided to hire an officiant, we decided to interview a free people on zoom. The moment we saw Ann on our screen and began to speak to her, we without doubt, knew she was the one! Lol

She not only took her time asking us the correct questions, but she also genuinely took interest to knowing us as a couple. We felt as if we had known her for years.

Once we had agreed to hire her, she sent a very professional package to go over and gave us the options of several ceremonies to choose from.

The day of she was professionally dressed and prompt! There is not a person who watches our wedding video that does not comment on how articulate and warm her words are. She truly made our wedding ceremony so incredible and unforgettable.

If you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding, look no further, Ann is your person!
    Jennifer P. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing experience

Ann made the last minute planning of my wedding stress free! She is truly an amazing person and the ceremony she helped us create was amazing. Everything went smoothly and was perfect for us
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Weddings with Serenity 1
Discount

Just for you, a 20% discount on my G'it 'er Done Elopement Package. Get married at my location under a beautiful brass arch decorated with white etulle and white silk wisteria. This offer is good on Vallentines Day only. Normally $150. Vallentines Day discount for Wedding Wire Couples $120.

G鈥檌t 鈥楨r Done - $120.00

This is a simple, touching and tasteful ceremony for you, your beloved and up to 4 guests and includes:

• A free "getting to know you" consultation. No obligation Consultation with bride(s) and groom(s) via phone, FaceTime, Hangouts or Skype. Or we can plan it all via text and email.
  • A Romantic Civil "Short & Sweet" Pre-written Wedding Ceremony personalized for you
  • An Ordained Minister or Florida Notary Public to preside over your Ceremony
  • Use of silk bouquet and boutonniere for ceremony and pictures. (optional)
  • Officiant will pose a few pictures for you and your beloved.
  • Processing and filing of your Marriage License
  • Available onlyat my office. We cannot perform this ceremony at any other location.

The following restrictions apply:

*This special fee only applies to ceremonies held at my office/garden. This rate does not apply to any other location

*You may have 0-4 witnesses present. for your elopement.

**If you choose to invite 10 or 20 guests, it can no longer be considered an elopement and Micro Wedding rates apply. If you have a bridal party, your ceremony is no longer an elopement, but a small wedding, and standard rates apply.

***There cannot be any add-on Unity Ceremonies

Pricing

My Wedding Musician My Wedding Musician Wedding Musicians

As a musician who plays over 80 weddings a year, I have the opportunity to work with many officiants, soooo, with that being said, it is with GREAT pleasure that I 'whole heartedly' endorse Ann of A Wedding with Serenity for your wedding! In addition to being very pleasant to work as a fellow vendor, she arrived early to go over all the songs and details with me to make everything 'perfect', and along with her lovely personalized words, and sincere delivery, it's always a pleasure for me to listen to her! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and you CANNOT do better than choosing Ann for your special day!

Jared Windm眉ller Photographer Jared Windm眉ller Photographer Wedding Photographers

Beautiful work!!

Weddings by Lowell Weddings by Lowell Wedding Officiants

Ann is a wonderful officiant, very spiritual, warm and caring.

502 N Highlands Dr Hollywood, FL, 33021

8 AM - 8 PM Sunrise Ceremonies available
Location of (Weddings with Serenity)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding