Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90049 Map · Phone number

About A Stitch In Time Bridal Services

This couture bridal atelier will provide you with everything you need to feel glamorous and relaxed on your special day. A Stitch in Time Bridal Services offer expert services, from their detail-oriented staff to their custom dress details and accessories that will make you feel beautifully unique for your wedding. This atelier provides custom couture bridal alterations as well as day-of exclusive services, and will assist in preparing the bride, groom, bridal party and their families to get ready up until the moment of the grand entrance. This mother-daughter duo in Los Angeles, California, will make you look and feel spectacular for your big day.

A Stitch in Time Bridal Services offers custom couture alterations and customizations. They can also create unique bridal accessories in line with the latest trends that will make you look nothing less than absolutely stunning on your day. They will stay with you on the day of your wedding, and ensure that your dress is picture-perfect up until your ceremony. Custom pieces include:

• Bridal belts

A Stitch In Time Bridal Services 6
A Stitch In Time Bridal Services 7

Jess · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Dress Alterations

Olivia was amazing! She altered my wedding dress, and was so pleasant to talk with. She was very professional and organized, I felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing! After hearing many wedding dress alteration horror stories, I was pleased with such exceptional service! She even helped me decide on my accessories!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    A Stitch In Time Bridal Services 8
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 02/09/2019

My dress was perfect!

Honestly, thank god for Olivia! She was a dream to work with throughout the alterations process, and helped tweak my stunning dress into a perfect stunning dress for my big day. Olivia was so patient and kind throughout the entire process. She’s just the absolute best!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    A Stitch In Time Bridal Services 9
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Look no further, Olivia is your gal!

Olivia is simply amazing, there are no other words! I came to her just over a month out from my wedding which is cutting it VERY close, and she was able to make multiple alterations to my Emmy Mae wedding dress, as well as make me a beautiful cathedral length veil for a very reasonable price. I'm so glad I purchased my veil from here and didn't spend hundreds of dollars from a wedding dress store because realistically I maybe wore it for an hour of our entire wedding. It was super windy during our ceremony and after that I was pretty much over the veil. I'm just bummed I don't have many pictures in it. Olivia hemmed my dress, changed out the straps, took out the boning, closed up the slit a few inches, created a bustle for me, and made me a veil, all in this short timeframe and all of it looked amazing! She made my dress my absolute dream dress by making these slight tweaks and changes. I can truly say she made my dress visions come to life! Olivia is professional, friendly, and organized. She always made me feel comfortable during appointments and had great suggestions as well. I also ended up purchasing some hair pins from her that completed my look the day of! I would recommend Olivia to everyone, she is the best in this industry!

Sent on 05/23/2019

A Stitch In Time Bridal Services FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, 90049 See on map
    310-476-1700 (Phone number)
    3107097162 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment