1200 S. Xenia st., Denver, CO 80247 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About A Sharp DJ Service

With the experience of running several hundred weddings you're in good hands. You'll be working with me personally from the first meeting through the big day. As you Emcee, I am the day of wedding reception coordinator and take care of a ton of details of running the evening so you don't have to worry. My attitude is: The focus of the wedding should be the Bride & Groom not the Dj even though I'm running the evening.

I currently have 30,000 songs. If I don't have some songs that you're looking for I will pick them up. I'm buying music all the time. The Details of the reception including all music will be highly tailored to you at the 2 hour face to face planning meeting. I have 4 pages of questions that allow me to understand what you're looking for and be able to take care of all the details to make your reception go smoothly and be a great party! Be sure and check out the pictures of my wireless remote control uplighting on my website! I have also developed a great mic system for ceremonies that pick up the Bride & Groom as well as the officiate.

Please call Farrell Woods at 303-981-6771 or email me at www.asharpdjservice.com

Follow A Sharp DJ Service on

• Tearjvckkd Audio
  • TH Entertainment
  • Magic Sound Productions
A Sharp Dj Service before the reception at the Mountaineering Center. With the orange uplights it...
86850fe1f471384d Eli and Anneke s YMCA ranch outdoor ceremony
A Sharp Dj service at Arapahoe Basin for an outdoor ceremony in June.
A Sharp Dj Service with a rainbow after the ceremony at Mary's Lake Lodge in Estes park.
A Sharp Dj Service at the Della Terra with the family dogs involved in the ceremony!
A Sharp Dj Service doing the Ceremony at Grand lake.
A Sharp Dj Service doing the Ceremony at Grand lake.
A Sharp Dj Service with a Saber Guard at a Military wedding.
A Sharp Dj Service with a Saber Guard at a Military wedding.
Dj Farrell of A Sharp Dj Service at work at the Grand Hyatt.
Dj Farrell of A Sharp Dj Service at work at the Grand Hyatt.
A Sharp Dj Service at a country club reception
A Sharp Dj Service at a country club reception
A Sharp Dj Service purple wireless uplights!
A Sharp Dj Service purple wireless uplights!
A Sharp Dj Service with a spontaneous conga line!
A Sharp Dj Service with a spontaneous conga line!
A Sharp Dj Service Teal wireless Uplights at a reception.
A Sharp Dj Service Teal wireless Uplights at a reception.
A Sharp Dj Service with an amazing backyard ceremony!
A Sharp Dj Service with an amazing backyard ceremony!
86850fe1f471384d Eli and Anneke s YMCA ranch outdoor ceremony

Photos 13 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

24 Reviews for A Sharp DJ Service

Erica · Married on 09/02/2017

We had Farrell DJ/MC for our wedding cocktail hour and reception at Copper Mountain on 9/2/17. He did a wonderful job - I would highly recommend him to other brides.
    His packages were priced well, he has great equipment and was set up well in advance of when we needed him to start (and always brings an entire extra set up which was great for our peace of mind in case anything went wrong), he has a commanding voice that people pay attention to (helpful when you need people to sit down for dinner, etc.). He was friendly and easy to work with, and did a great job incorporating everything that we wanted into the reception (all our specific song requests, the timeline of the evening, etc.).
    Something unique about Farrell is that his speakers don't blast out your ears even when you're standing right in front of them, and they are designed in a way that the music is plenty loud when you're on the dance floor, but doesn't overpower the whole room (off of the dance floor you can still have a conversation in a normal voice). Not sure how his equipment does this, but it was a great perk.
    He did a great job noting what people were dancing to/not dancing to, and playing more of the types of music that people got up and danced for. He moved the evening along very well.
    We really did not have any complaints when it came to his professionalism, performance, or anything else.

Farrell, thank you so much - we will definitely be recommending you to all of our friends getting married in the future and encourage everyone reading this review to check him out!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Chelsey · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Farrell was amazing. He did an excellent job organizing everything from start to finish and really ensured that the whole wedding was planned out perfectly from a music perspective. We met with him a month before to go through all of the details and he was really helpful in planning out all of the small details. He was very prepared with backup plans in case anything were to go wrong and he had a huge selection of music to choose from. We wanted a pretty specific list on music and he accommodated us very easily. Our big day at the Barn at Evergreen Memorial park was perfect and everyone loved the music selection and quality of the sound system he provided. He also did a great job with the Microphone for our officiate and the sound at our outside ceremony. Not to mention he is a very nice and friendly guy who captivates the audience and keeps people laughing and engaged all night. Highly recommend him for any wedding in the Denver area, best DJ I have encountered at a wedding although I might be biased because it was my own :) Thanks again Farrell!!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Award

A Sharp DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 995
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Uplighting

• Cheers Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

Working with Farrell always brings a smile to my face. He is professional and brings his unique style to the wedding. Couples love working with a DJ that they deal with from booking to the wedding day! I know I can trust Farrell to make the sound quality great and keep the dance floor moving and grooving!

• The Barn at Deer Creek Valley Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

We work with Farrell with A Sharp DJ Service often at Deer Creek Valley Ranch! We are thrilled when we find out that A Sharp DJ is booked for an event because we know couples will be taken good care of. Farrell is very professional, courteous and just a blast to work with! He is great about keeping things on schedule, making announcements, catering to different musical styles and creating a great overall atmosphere! You are in GREAT hands with A Sharp DJ Service!

• 1200 S. Xenia st. Denver, 80247 See on map
    Location of (A Sharp DJ Service)