South Jordan, UT View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

We are Photographers who serve the beautiful state of Utah! Now in our 10th year of business,we are busier than ever shooting Weddings, Engagements, Families as well as other specialty events. Every week we are meeting new people and helping to create and capture priceless moments that can be cherished and last for a lifetime. We produce beautiful unique images by constantly being on the cutting edge of all new and upcoming wedding trends. It is our mission to photograph your event in such a way to leave you breathless with excitement. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and amazing photographs for an affordable price that wont break the bank. Utah is a beautiful place and even more so with you in it! So let us photograph either just you, or your loved one, or maybe even the whole family! Contact us today at apriormemory@gmail.com or call us at (805) 286-6209. Feel free to visit out website at www.apriormemory.com We would love to get to know you and your story and put it on Digital film to keep for a lifetime.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Kristen Event on: 01/08/2012
    such an awesome photographer! very professional and fun to work with. i would and have recommend him to anyone and everyone that asks for a photographer. he is super fast at getting the pictures to you which is always a huge plus!!! he will be taking more photos for me in the future.

"A Prior Memory" Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! It helps me out so much and it was alot of fun getting the chance to participate in your event, Thank you again and hope things are great for you and your family!
    Michael
    www.apriormemory.com
  • User850451 Event on: 11/05/2011
    Michael was very flexible and pleasant to work with. The photos exceeded my expectations and he captured every moment like he would a wedding. He captured all of the details of the event and even got some awesome group photos of roughly 50 people with some fun shots too. I highly recommend for any event.
    Sabrina Married on 06/18/2011
    Michael was great! He was efficient and friendly and captured our special day perfectly. At our first anniversary, we were able to look at our pictures and relive all the joy and laughter of that day.

"A Prior Memory" Photography's reply:

Michael
    www.apriormemory.com

Bloom N Grow Florist Bloom N Grow Florist Wedding Florists

I have used A Prior Memory to photograph Bloom n Grow's Anniversary event. Mike's photographs made my employees and I look great! I've had many professionals photograph us but his looked outstanding and he is quick to get the shot! We have serviced many weddings together and he is always on time, professional and creative . I always love to see how he captures the feel of the wedding with his photography. A Prior Memory truly cares about the wishes of the Bride and Groom. They are exceptional!

Jack Hutchinson Videography Jack Hutchinson Videography Wedding Videographers

We worked together on a wedding in 2011 and it was a pleasure. As a videographer I always appreciate a photographer that allows me to get the shots I need as I always let them do the same. We worked together as a team. I heartily recommend 'A Prior Memory' Photography!

W. Pale Moon Ln. South Jordan, 84009

Monday 8am-7pm Tuesday 8 am-7pm Wednesday 8am-7pm Thursday 8am-7pm Friday 8am-7pm Saturday 8am-7pm
Location of ("A Prior Memory" Photography)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding