Frederick, MD 21703 Map · Phone number

About A Magical Affair by Ami

We are the Day of Coordination (DOC) Experts.

We began this venture as a full scale wedding planning service, which afforded us the opportunity to work with great vendors all over, that we can now pass on to our Brides.

We know what its like to be a Bride, we know all the emotions and fears, we know what to some may seem like a small detail is not a small detail to a Bride. We know all about the scary nightmares that something will go wrong and ruin your day. Well thats what we are here for, to make sure all those small details that you have spent so many long hours on planning are brought into fruition and to make your day as Magical as you as planned it.

We have a special knack for identifying and managing a crisis before they occur, because we think like a Bride. We all pay very close attention to detail and strive to exceed expectations.

Congratulations on your engagement! Make it A Magical Day!

Follow A Magical Affair by Ami on

walkway stone manor
9194955054b7f984 1329849915965 WVCake

4 Reviews for A Magical Affair by Ami

Holly · Married on 10/04/2013

A month or two out from my wedding I decided that I needed a Day of Coordinator to help out with all of my DIY decorations on the big day. I searched on-line and came across Ami. Her prices are extremely reasonable so I decided to give her a try!

Let me tell you that hiring Ami and her team was probably the best decision I made for my wedding day. I honestly have NO idea how I would have made it through the day without Ami to help with coordinating and decorating! She was a true lifesaver!

Ami met with us two times (and once on a Sunday!) to go over all the details and duties needed for the day of. She came to our rehearsal and helped coordinate the ceremony, and then showed up 2 hours before our ceremony the next day as arranged to decorate and set up all of my DIY projects. Ami and her team were running around like worker bees, extremely diligent and detail-oriented. She had everything under control! Everything on my list was completed, and it looked exactly like I had envisioned. Ami also helped with the timing for walking down the aisle and organizing everybody.

Ami is very professional and WELL worth the money! She not only helped out with the decorating and coordinating, but afforded me peace of mind, which was priceless! I was very confident that she had everything under control, and she certainly did!

If you are thinking about this option for your wedding I would not hesitate to hire Ami!
    Thank you Ami!

Sent on 10/10/2013

A Magical Affair by Ami's reply:

Holly thank YOU so much for allowing us to be a part of your very special day! I am so happy to hear that we met all of your expectations, you guys were so much fun to work with! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! Many blessings to you and Andy, congrats on your marriage and best wishes!!

I would like to highly recommend Ami for her wedding coordination services. Ami helped me with the coordination of the "day of" and also with following up with vendors before the event. I'm am SO GLAD that I hired Ami - I could not have executed my wedding day without her. Not only did Ami meet with me and help me make a very detailed timeline/itinerary for the day (I got so many compliments on it!), she also followed up with my vendors and ensured that everything was delivered and went smoothly on the day of the wedding. The place where I had my wedding, unfortunately, ended up being very disorganized and their customer service was terrible. HOWEVER, due to Ami's hard work, I had NO IDEA that anything was not going as planned behind the scenes, because Ami took care of all of it so I could just enjoy my special day. Could you ask for more?? I think not. Thank you, Ami!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2013

A Magical Affair by Ami's reply:

Thank you!! It was my pleasure!!!!

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Ami. She was my saving grace. She was everywhere all the time. She handled everything that any other day coordinator would but for such a reasonable price! There are plenty of brides that want to be in control of planning their special day, but when it comes to putting the schedule together, contacting and confirming events with the vendors, and handling any details at all during the rehearsal or day of - that is when having Ami as your coorindator eases the stress and allows you to enjoy your day. In addition, having her around allows your matron/maid of honor to enjoy the day even more and why wouldn't you want to have more time with the most important lady in your life?

Ami stayed way beyond her time as my shuttle company left me, the groom, and the last group of partiers behind. She made sure they came back for me and even showed up at my hotel the next morning to give me all of my belongings. I highly recommend Ami! She is sweet, knowledgeable, and every other vendor gave her very high reviews as well. Thanks Ami! We couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 06/11/2012

A Magical Affair by Ami's reply:

Aww Nicole....these types of reviews are what make it all worth it...Love you and your family...Send my love to Uncle Micheal and Aunt Nancy!! You guys were so much fun!!!! Thank you for trusting me!!! Im glad I met all of your expectations!!!!

A Magical Affair by Ami FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings

• Frederick, 21703 See on map
    Location of (A Magical Affair by Ami)