About A Lovely Engagement

Your Special Day, Your Special Way!

A Lovely Engagement offers Wedding Planning packages, Officiant Services, & Beach Wedding Décor. Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life. We will help ensure it is also one of the most beautiful, relaxed, and well-planned events you, your family and friends have ever attended. We help you bring together your entire wedding- from creating a personalized vow ceremony, setting up a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony, event design, day-of coordination, and more! We'll work with you to help bring your wedding day vision to life. We customize our services to fit your individual needs and wedding budget. We are here to help create memories to last a lifetime! With our help, you can focus on the things that matter, like spending time with your family and friends during this momentous occasion! It will be our pleasure to be part of your personalized wedding experience!

Categories: Wedding Officiant, Wedding Planner

Customized Vows (10)
Non-religious (7)
No Denomination (2)
Agnostic (1)

As any couple, or woman would, I long dreamed about my wedding day and event.
It was a second marriage for both of us, so not a grand wedding, but intimate, special, timely and just PERFECT was our goal.
She delivered!
I have never met anyone so very in tuned to our needs, on OUR day!
Even though four ceremony and wedding lasted a relatively short period of time, Ms. Shaw was there- PRESENT- every minute.
I remember looking into her eyes during the vows and feeling her give to my husband and I the expression of love for the he and I to bond with, hearing her every word with grace and sincerity.
She actually made the difference in this entire wedding- she made this remarkable for us.
We have NO DOUBTS that her ability to perform any ceremony or special event is expertise and highly sought after.

Profile Picture Maryann, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We waneed to get married within the week and she was able to accommodate us, it was perfect!

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/11/17, 1 Review

1:25 minutes
Valentine's Day 2016
1:15 minutes

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Jillian Shaw is wonderful to work with! She is on top of every little detail and highly organized. Her warm character and professional attitude makes her an asset to the industry. When hiring Jillian, you can be confident that your Wedding Day will go smoothly!

Jillian is such a professional. We have worked with her on many occasion, and always look forward to seeing her again. She is one of the best we know. very detailed and organized.

Jillian performs the most beautiful and meaningful ceremonies. She is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her.

What I can say, when I work with this company, all go perfect by time line and I never ever had any problem. They are the BEST!!!!! LOVE work with Ceremonies by the Sea.

Events

12 Bogey Circle, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168   See On Map
(386)402-4060 (phone)
By Appointment
A Lovely Engagement is a wedding planner from New Smyrna Beach servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Daytona Beach, Orlando, and St Augustine. A Lovely Engagement is a professional wedding officant that has been part of the Volusia County wedding industry since 2006 specializing in Daytona Beach Area beach weddings.