214 Reviews for A Lovely Engagement

Rehearsal (1)
Evangelical (1)
Agnostic (1)
213 A Lovely Engagement Reviews

Jillian was easy, friendly and professional to work with. She and her team did an amazing job at our daughters April, 2018 wedding. If you are looking for a beach wedding she is your go to! Would use her again in a heart beat! Thank you Jillian!
Lesa Flickinger

Profile Picture Lesa, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Evangelical, Rehearsal

Jill was wonderful. We got married on new Smyrna beach at sunset. She made our day so special!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I rarely give a 5 star rating and have never given 5 stars until now. I will be sending my friends to her if her services are needed by any of them. The entire wedding day went very smoothly indeed.

Profile Picture Rod, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jillian was wonderful. The ceremony was perfect - just what we wanted.

Profile Picture Kim, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Great to work with! Very lovely

Profile Picture Kendal, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Very professional and wonderful to work with! Made planning our ceremony very easy

Profile Picture kendal, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

As any couple, or woman would, I long dreamed about my wedding day and event.
It was a second marriage for both of us, so not a grand wedding, but intimate, special, timely and just PERFECT was our goal.
She delivered!
I have never met anyone so very in tuned to our needs, on OUR day!
Even though four ceremony and wedding lasted a relatively short period of time, Ms. Shaw was there- PRESENT- every minute.
I remember looking into her eyes during the vows and feeling her give to my husband and I the expression of love for the he and I to bond with, hearing her every word with grace and sincerity.
She actually made the difference in this entire wedding- she made this remarkable for us.
We have NO DOUBTS that her ability to perform any ceremony or special event is expertise and highly sought after.

Profile Picture Maryann, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We waneed to get married within the week and she was able to accommodate us, it was perfect!

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jillian was great! We live in NY, and she helped us build our ceremony without actually being there or seeing anything in person. Her communication and suggestions were excellent. The ceremony was easy and fun to design, and she provided plenty of photos and options to help us visualize things.
The set-up was truly my dream wedding, and the delivering of the ceremony by her was beautiful and touching. She was helpful, kind, and truly seemed invested in us as a couple.
We couldn't have asked for a better, more seamless experience!

Photos
Profile Picture Beth, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jillian helped us build the perfect ceremony! We knew we wanted to elope, but, did not want to compromise on having a special, intimate ceremony and Jillian made sure we were able to personalize and prepare for our big day. Her communication and responsiveness was incredible. We would recommend Her to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jillian was wonderful to work with & she performed a lovely ceremony for us!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We are so thankful for you. She was willing to be available at the drop of the hat given she had no power and little internet service during Hurricane Irma. During our ceremony she added great verbiage to our already written vows that were great. Which showed she knew what needed to be said on top of our own thoughts to increase our moment of matrimony to next level.
Thank you so much for being there for us. You made our day XTRA special especially under the Hurricane trials we had.

Pete and Angie Pinnock

Profile Picture Angie, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She was amazing! We were so happy she was available on the spur of the moment and her experience shined with the extras she added to my unexperienced vows we chose.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jillian was truly incredible. She was hired as the day of coordinator but acted as so much more. She made sure everything for our day was absolutely perfect and I cannot thank her enough.

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was the most awesome experience and Jillian made it so easy!! The best day of my life by far!!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I have to say that even though our wedding small and simple on the beach. Jillian made it beautiful I was so surprised how nice it looked. She's very patient and kind and professional she gave us good advice and helped us make our day even more personalized. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a wedding planner. I can only imagine what she would do with a big ceremony.

Profile Picture Delilah, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were extremely happy with our officiant services, ceremony planning, sand ceremony, and overall experience!!

Profile Picture Russell, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cant say enough good things about Jillian. I found her business with a google search and went immediately to her website. It is user friendly and very thorough. She offers many options to choose from. Jillian always responded promptly to my questions either via email or by phone. Hands down she is awesome and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Dianne, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jillian is awesome! She is very professional and her site is easy to navigate. It felt as if I had known her forever even though we had only spoke two times on the phone prior to our wedding day.

Profile Picture Dianne, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jillian was awesome. Our wedding on the beach was perfect. She was very accommodating and we had no worries about the ceremony at all. She was professional yet fun. I think I may have even seen a tear ( or maybe that was a drip of sweat) bc it was REALLY HOT! She was perfect and I would highly recommend Ceremonies by the Sea for all beach weddings.

Profile Picture Robin , 7/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you soooooooo much Jill we enjoyed it to the end

Profile Picture Latoya, 3/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Julian was amazing and helpful and I am so happy to have had her marry us!

Profile Picture Melinda & Joseph, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning

Very flexible and friendly on our special day

Profile Picture Chris, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jillian made our experience more than memorable. Planning the wedding from states away did not hinder the time frame we were looking at. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful (despite the rain). Our family still speaks of her services and how great she was. she is very personable and would definitely recommend her to anyone planning a beach wedding.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/12/17, 1 Review