229 Reviews for A Lovely Engagement

Catholic (1)
Evangelical (1)
Agnostic (1)
228 A Lovely Engagement Reviews

They went above and beyond my expectations. They arraigned they perfect surprise engagement proposal. I would definitely recommend them for any of your event needs.

Profile Picture John, 9/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jillian was awesome to work with! Our wedding went off with out a hitch and everything was perfect! The beach setup was beautiful and she handled everything, which took so much pressure off of my wife and I. This was even more important since we were out of state. We arrived in Florida on Saturday and, without any hiccups or headaches, Jillian had us all set up and performed our ceremony on Sunday evening. I couldn't have asked for more! Thank you so much Jillian!!

Profile Picture Roger, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jillian did an amazing job as our officiant. She pitched in when a few details needed a helping hand. We are glad she was at our ceremony and we can't say enough how helpful she was.

Profile Picture Kevin, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jillian was fantastic and very helpful throughout the booking, planning, and the event!

Profile Picture WK, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jilloan was awesome! She was super helpful, prompt, and phenomenal on our wedding day! I recommend her to everyone!!!

Profile Picture WK, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jillian was great. Easy to work with and great communication. Exceeded my expectations. Everything was perfect. Thanks Jillian!

Profile Picture Jimmy, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jillian was awesome! Very helpful, quick to respond and professional. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Jimmy, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

The entire experience was smooth and I didn’t have to worry. Jillian was very professional and my guests were very impressed!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

On my wedding day everything went perfect! Jillian was wonderful! She is friendly and helped make a perfect day complete.

Profile Picture Krisha, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Catholic, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

We called Jillian on a Tuesday. We met with her and got married Friday morning on the beach. Jillian thank you so much for a beautiful wedding day!

Profile Picture Christine , 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She made a destination wedding so simple, I didn’t need to worry about anything. She was always quick with an answer when I had a question. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica , 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

You get to pick your vows from plenty of choices making it easier on the way they break it down for you. Our notary had to meet us at 6 am at the beach and she was very sweet , happy and energetic and making you feel she really loves her job.

Profile Picture Paula, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

The ceremony was great, so very personal. Thank you for that extra touch on our special day! Brian and Stacy

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing service. Very professional and very personal. She was awesome with all the requests we had. Loved it.

Profile Picture Robert, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jillian was amazing from the start! She was attentive to all our needs, wants and desires. Our ceremony was beautiful and so perfectly organized, just as our reception was. I highly recommend Jillian for any wedding planning needs. She created a magical day that we will remember forever!

Profile Picture Bridget, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Jillian was easy, friendly and professional to work with. She and her team did an amazing job at our daughters April, 2018 wedding. If you are looking for a beach wedding she is your go to! Would use her again in a heart beat! Thank you Jillian!
Lesa Flickinger

Profile Picture Lesa, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Evangelical, Rehearsal

Jill was wonderful. We got married on new Smyrna beach at sunset. She made our day so special!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I rarely give a 5 star rating and have never given 5 stars until now. I will be sending my friends to her if her services are needed by any of them. The entire wedding day went very smoothly indeed.

Profile Picture Rod, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jillian was wonderful. The ceremony was perfect - just what we wanted.

Profile Picture Kim, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Great to work with! Very lovely

Profile Picture Kendal, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Very professional and wonderful to work with! Made planning our ceremony very easy

Profile Picture kendal, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

As any couple, or woman would, I long dreamed about my wedding day and event.
It was a second marriage for both of us, so not a grand wedding, but intimate, special, timely and just PERFECT was our goal.
She delivered!
I have never met anyone so very in tuned to our needs, on OUR day!
Even though four ceremony and wedding lasted a relatively short period of time, Ms. Shaw was there- PRESENT- every minute.
I remember looking into her eyes during the vows and feeling her give to my husband and I the expression of love for the he and I to bond with, hearing her every word with grace and sincerity.
She actually made the difference in this entire wedding- she made this remarkable for us.
We have NO DOUBTS that her ability to perform any ceremony or special event is expertise and highly sought after.

Profile Picture Maryann, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We waneed to get married within the week and she was able to accommodate us, it was perfect!

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jillian was great! We live in NY, and she helped us build our ceremony without actually being there or seeing anything in person. Her communication and suggestions were excellent. The ceremony was easy and fun to design, and she provided plenty of photos and options to help us visualize things.
The set-up was truly my dream wedding, and the delivering of the ceremony by her was beautiful and touching. She was helpful, kind, and truly seemed invested in us as a couple.
We couldn't have asked for a better, more seamless experience!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews