941 Hester's Crossing Road, Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number

About A Love in Focus Photography

Hi! I'm Alyssa.

I grew up an "Army Brat" and moved all over the United States (California, Colorado, West Virginia, Louisiana, Texas, Michigan), until finally settling down in the crazy, wonderful and incredibly unique city of Austin, Texas. I studied Photography at Texas State University, and after a lot of blood (from Exacto Knife accidents), sweat (from walking miles a day on campus in the TX heat), and tears (from lack of sleep), I received my BFA in 2011.

Some favorite things in life are my family, my boyfriend (Michael), my cat (Charlie) - who looks like a miniature black bear (he's a Manx), everything about Seattle, WA, going on adventures, Thai Food (spice level 4- that's hot you guys!), natural light, going on hikes, Netflix marathons, sleeping in when I get the chance, water parks & theme parks, painting my nails too often, dancing like an idiot, listening to hardcore music, reading books out loud with Michael, trying and failing new Pinterest recipes….the list goes on, but most importantly, I LOVE taking pictures!

Here at A Love in Focus Photography, my goal is not to copy-cat the most popular "Instagram Photographers," but to really just be myself. I try to create an environment where you can just let loose and be yourself in front of the camera.

My home might be in Texas, but that doesn't mean I won't shoot your wedding if you are in another state. Not in my area? No worries! My camera and I will travel to infinity & beyond to document your special day!

You can CONTACT us at:

32299307809b7339 FB IMG 1445266065723
winery wedding 2015

5 Reviews for A Love in Focus Photography

Megan · Married on 10/29/2016

I am still BEYOND thrilled that I found Alyssa! I am a plus size bride and was initially very nervous about looking for a photographer. I had messaged a few other photographers, and they were all friendly, but either their prices were insane or they made me feel uncomfortable about being curvy. I came across Alyssa while searching my venue on Google (Berry Springs Park in Georgetown) and was blown away at her pictures, her style is very unique. We are doing a very simple wedding in the park and didn't need someone there the entire day, just for the ceremony. Alyssa was AWESOME at customizing a package for us which also included an engagement shoot.

This past weekend I went with her to lake Georgetown to have my bridal portraits done and WOW! I have NEVER felt more beautiful in my entire life, I can not wait for my future husband to see me walking down the isle.

I know from this short time knowing Alyssa that I made the PERFECT choice at hiring her to be our photographer. After seeing my bridals I am even more anxious for my wedding, I know the photos are going to be amazing! I highly recommend her, she's great!

Sent on 02/15/2016

alyssa · Married on 05/29/2016

Alyssa shot my engagement photos and did an amazing job! I highly recommend her for this service. She is shooting my wedding, too, in May and I am 100% confident that she is the best woman for the job!

I loved that Alyssa took the time to chat with me and my fiancé and get to know us. She made our photos really "us," if that makes sense. She was really quick about getting us the digital photos from our shoot. Also, I am very happy with the price.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Naomi · Married on 12/19/2015

Alyssa at A Love in Focus Photography did an INCREDIBLE job on my bridals and my wedding. She's got such an eye and made me feel and look so beautiful. Her modern, romantic style was a perfect fit for my husband and I. I would (and I do) recommend A Love in Focus for any wedding or portrait need - they are incredible!

There are so many Austin photographers to choose from. Rarely do you find one that makes your feel so special and beautiful. Alyssa really pinpoints beauty in all things. I couldn't have chosen a better photographer!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Award

A Love in Focus Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 941 Hester's Crossing Road Round Rock, 78681 See on map