840 travis court, Loveland, OH 45140 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

The flower girls carry flower balls of viking pomps, and wear blossoms to match in their hair.
bouquet01
A Gathering of Flowers
The bridal bouquet consists of white hydrangea, white sweet pea, ivory roses, white lisianthus and...
The attendants carry fall flowers to include Acapulco gerbera, yellow viking pomps, black magic...
bouquet01

• Real Weddings 1

20 Reviews for A Gathering of Flowers

1 User photo

A Gathering of Flowers 1

Adam · Married on 09/08/2018

Terri was wonderful to work with! She was very responsive to questions and she had great ideas. Her flowers were beautiful and she was able to make adjustments for us during the wedding day as it rained. She went above and beyond and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Graciela · Married on 09/03/2017

Terry was great to work with. She had pictures of flowers to show my daughter in her color scheme so she could visualize them. We were able to stay in budget and still have beautiful arrangements. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/25/2017
    A Gathering of Flowers 2

Lindsay · Married on 08/05/2017

Terri was fantastic to work with. She is priced well, does beautiful work, and is simply a sweet person to interact with. I enjoyed working with her very much.

From the start Terri was very helpful in helping me to pick out flowers that would fit my vision as well as my budget, she made color suggestions and showed me that there is really every color available that you can imagine. But she then helped me to understand which ones were in season and able to be sourced affordably.

Once we nailed down the flowers and all the pieces she would need to create, Terri supplied me with an order list, in which each piece was listed out in three sizes at three different prices. I LOVED being able to see those numbers so I could work with them to figure out what pieces fit my budget and how I wanted to allocate my money.

All of the flowers turned out beautiful, and Terri even attached two charms to my bouquet. One for my father and one fore my aunt. She made it so easy, and all her help was so appreciated. I most certainly recommend using A Gathering of Flowers.

Sent on 08/17/2017

A Gathering of Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings