A.Caldwell Events

Mount Pleasant, SC View map

A.Caldwell Events is a destination wedding planning and design firm dedicated to creating unique and unforgettable events. We specialize in full-service planning and are happy to tailor our services to meet the exact needs of our clients. We pride ourselves in creating an effortless and FUN working relationship for our clients while making sure no detail goes unnoticed.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ryann
    Ryann W. Married on 04/30/2022

The Best Decision We Made

We recommend Ali and her team in the absolute highest terms possible. In her you will find a creative, adaptive and honest collaborator. She continually put us at ease throughout the planning process and our wedding far exceeded our wildest expectations, which is all a product of Ali's hard work and dedication. Working with Ali is money well-spent! She will bring peace and joy to the planning process. Beyond that, she is a funny, delightful, caring person who you will come to adore totally independent of the fact that she's saving you from so much unnecessary stress. Hiring Ali will be the best decision you make in the wedding planning process - we know it was for us.

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

Aw, thank you, Ryann!! You and your family will always hold a special place in my heart. It was truly MY pleasure, and thanks for the love!! XO
    Julia B. Married on 04/02/2022

Happily Ever (Before) & After

We are so lucky to have worked with Ali! Such an incredible experience from start to finish. She's so organized and her attention to detail and made us feel at ease. It wouldn't have been the same without her help.

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

Thank you, Julia!! I don't know about you, but I'd do it all over again! ;) Much love to you and Sean! XO
    Lauren Married on 04/14/2020

Hire Ali Immediately!

Ali planned both my and my sister's wedding in the same year! And though our days were completely different (spring / winter, outdoors / indoors, no-church / church, etc.), each was absolutely magical, and we attribute so much of that success to Ali's hard work!!
    I live in Boston, and leading up to the wedding in Charleston, Ali immediately responded to all of my questions and always put me at ease. Her professionalism is matched only by her kindness and efficiency -- she makes decisions easier, listens to your concerns and responds accordingly, and keeps you on track. We even came in under budget - a true testament to how Ali puts the client's needs and choices first!
    On my wedding day itself, I felt nothing but joy all day, as Ali and her team executed our plan perfectly. Seeing Ali at each part of the day calmed my heart and brought me so much comfort. And walking into the reception room - a large warehouse space - and seeing that our vision of warm, festive, flower-filled beauty had come to life was a moment I will remember for a long time.

If you are looking for a wedding planner, your considerations likely include:
    will she know which vendors to trust?
    will she respond to all of my questions?
    will she get to know me and my partner as people to help make sure the day reflects who we are?
    will she be able to work with (insert "my family", "my church", "my friends who are part of the wedding", etc)?
    will she help me stay on budget?
    will she make sure I am stress-free on the wedding day itself?
    will she let me be as involved as I want?
    For Ali, the answer to ALL of those questions is YES.
    If you have the opportunity to hire her, I suggest you do so immediately! Do not let the chance to work with her pass -- the skills and joy that she and her team will bring to your wedding are priceless. We can not sing her praises enough.

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

Lauren!!! I'm in tears! Working with you and your sister was one of the biggest pleasures I've had! You and Peter are such wonderful people and this warms my heart. I wish y'all nothing but the best and cannot THANK YOU enough for such sweet and kind words! XOXO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

EventWorks Rentals EventWorks Rentals Wedding Rentals

Ali and her team are amazing! They are real professionals with a wealth of knowledge, they make it so easy and unique, we would highly recommend them.

Riverland Studios Riverland Studios Wedding Photographers

We love Ali! She is a true professional with style and grace. The opportunities we've had to work with her have all been great experiences. Every event is tastefully designed and so easy to photograph!

Juliet Elizabeth Photography Juliet Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Ali is awesome! One of the sweetest, most down to earth people I know and is so great at what she does. I love working with her and highly recommend her!

Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464
Location of (A.Caldwell Events)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding