Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

About A.Caldwell Events

A.Caldwell Events is a destination wedding planning and design firm dedicated to creating unique and unforgettable events. We specialize in full-service planning and are happy to tailor our services to meet the exact needs of our clients. We pride ourselves in creating an effortless and FUN working relationship for our clients while making sure no detail goes unnoticed.

Follow A.Caldwell Events on

48 Reviews for A.Caldwell Events

• Judy

Judy Desepoli · Married on 07/05/2019

Beyond words exceptional!

I contacted Ali from A. Caldwell Events after my daughters wedding asking if I could write a review since after pouring my heart out to her with absolute joy and thankfulness on the exceptional service throughout our 2 year planning of the event and the above our wildest dreams wedding day down to every detail with the utmost gorgeous wedding reception, my heart was still full and I needed to say more!!
    I live in NY and my daughter lived in NC which doesn’t make for easy wedding planning to say the least. Ali was my saving grace & I truly don’t know where I would be without her!! She is spot on with answering emails or phone calls if necessary & made the entire process just seamless!!
    Don’t get me wrong, everything didn’t always lay out so perfectly to start, but with Ali it worked out perfectly without a hitch!! All of my guests complimented me on what they called the “best” wedding they’ve been to & being from NY that’s a wow factor compliment!! The only thing that makes me sad is I will miss emailing, speaking or texting Ali..😢 She was not only our wedding planner, she became our friend & we absolutely love her!! ❤️
    I can’t thank Ali enough for making OUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

AWW! Judy, I am so thankful for your kind words, and as you say, a new friendship! Lots of love and best wishes for you and your family -the ACE team loves you!!!!! XOXOXO

Kristi · Married on 04/26/2019

The Best Decision I Could Have Made!

If you are looking to work with someone professional, honest, on top of every detail & insanely knowledgeable with a personality you can't help but love- Ali is your girl! She is worth her weight in gold.. and then some! I was referred to Ali from one of my close friends, and after speaking with her over TWO years before my wedding about what I was thinking/looking for.. I knew she was perfect for the job! I can't even imagine what planning would had been like without her- she is so on top of every little thing, that I had no hesitation putting all of my trust in her hands.. I knew without a doubt that everything would be taken care of and exceed my expectations! She did not hesitate to let me know when certain things weren't worth the money or could potentially be a waste, and for that I am so thankful! To no surprise at all- our wedding day was an absolute DREAM! I was truly stunned at how beautiful and amazing every single detail was.. it still is hard for me to fathom! We got married on an extremely windy day, and it wasn't until weeks after our wedding did I know of some of the hiccups the wind had caused that day.. all because Ali and her team handled everything perfectly and professionally! My husband and I felt SO taken care of on our special day & Ali and her team are to thank for that! I can never say thank you or recommend A. Caldwell Events enough! I am so lucky to have had such an AMAZING wedding planner and now a sweet friend!

Sent on 06/06/2019

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

Kristi - you're going to make me cry (in a good way)!!! Your words mean more than you know and it was just as amazing working with you!!!!!!! XOXOXO
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Woods Reilly · Married on 03/09/2019

The Best Ever!

Ali is the most talented and incredible wedding planner! I cannot imagine going through the wedding planning process without her. She made the very stressful task of wedding planning a fun and enjoyable process for us! She is an amazing communicator, incredibly organized, and will help make your dream a reality! Ali listened to our ideas and created the most perfect wedding day for us. She will walk you though the entire planning process every step of the way. Ali will help guide you as you plan your wedding and the final result will be spectacular! She used her expertise to recommend the best vendors for our event! She ensured that all of our vendors fit the vision we had for our wedding day and everything came together seamlessly. Ali ensured that everything was taken care of so we were able to fully enjoy our wedding day with our friends and family and not worry about LITERALLY anything! We knew that we were in great hands! The day ran flawlessly. We are so thankful that we had Ali and her team for our wedding planning and would recommend her to anyone! She really is the best and we are so grateful we had her as our planner and gained a great friend in the process! She will without a doubt create the most perfect day for any couple!

Sent on 08/02/2019

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

AWWW!! Thanks Stephanie!! Y'all were beyond amazing to work with and your review means the world! Much love to you both!!!! XO

A.Caldwell Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• EventWorks Rentals
    EventWorks Rentals Wedding Rentals

Ali and her team are amazing! They are real professionals with a wealth of knowledge, they make it so easy and unique, we would highly recommend them.

• Riverland Studios
    Riverland Studios Wedding Photographers

We love Ali! She is a true professional with style and grace. The opportunities we've had to work with her have all been great experiences. Every event is tastefully designed and so easy to photograph!

• Juliet Elizabeth Photography
    Juliet Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Ali is awesome! One of the sweetest, most down to earth people I know and is so great at what she does. I love working with her and highly recommend her!

• Charleston, 29401 See on map