Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

About A.Caldwell Events

A.Caldwell Events is a destination wedding planning and design firm dedicated to creating unique and unforgettable events. We specialize in full-service planning and are happy to tailor our services to meet the exact needs of our clients. We pride ourselves in creating an effortless and FUN working relationship for our clients while making sure no detail goes unnoticed.

Follow A.Caldwell Events on

Bouquet
Bouquet

45 Reviews for A.Caldwell Events

Mariah · Married on 05/25/2018

Owning a Dj company we get the opportunity to work with several vendors and wedding planners. We absolutely had the best experience with Ali. She was on top of every detail. Stayed calm and professional when things did not go according to plan. I would HIGHLY recommend going with A.Caldwell Events for any wedding or event.

Sent on 06/04/2018

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

Thanks Mariah! We loved working with you too!!! :)

Audrey · Married on 05/05/2018

As soon as my husband and I started planning our wedding, we knew we wanted to work with someone that would support our creative ideas and help bring our wedding day dreams to life. We instantly knew Ali from A. Caldwell Events was the perfect match. Ali is a true gem. She is so incredibly organized and helped create the most beautiful wedding we could have imagined. My husband and I had a longer engagement and Ali made sure to keep our planning process on a steady timeline. She took notes at our very first meeting, made appropriate changes along the way, and reminded us of things we needed to revisit. Ali always sent thorough updates and gave realistic options for some items and ideas we were debating. She supported all of our decisions and helped guide us through all the scenarios for decisions that were more difficult to make. Needless to say, our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Ali made the planning process a breeze. Our guests repeatedly commented on how every detail was perfectly addressed. The decor was breath taking and everything was absolutely beautiful. The wedding day went off without a hitch. It flowed so well and we remained on time for all of our wedding day events. Ali and her team were all so sweet. Everyone took great care of us and made sure our guests and bridal party all felt like family. Ali did an amazing job working with the vendors and helped set everyone up for success. Having experience working weddings and events allowed me to establish relationships with many of the fabulous planners in the Charleston area. Ali was without a doubt the perfect fit for Ryan and I. Her sensibility, creativity, and true passion for turning dreams and visions into reality is truly amazing. I’m a little sad our wedding is over and I no longer have ongoing email chains with Ali :). She was such a joy to work with, we always felt like she had our best interest at heart and was truly invested in making our wedding day flawless.

Sent on 05/20/2018

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

Ahhh - is it really over?!?! Haha, THANK YOU for the wonderful review - we love y'all so so much and are HONORED to have been part of such a wonderful and special day!!! Big, BIG hugs!!! XOXO

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

Simply put, A. Caldwell is the one planner who can- and consistently will- make wedding dreams a reality. Ali is referred to by our local vendors and family members alike as a "miracle worker." In my case, she quite literally saved the day. After witnessing the mastery of A. Caldwell Events at my sister's wedding (in SC) three years prior, I had since pegged Ali as the "ideal" (but unobtainable) planner. Although I had assumed that conducting an out-of-state wedding was an insurmountable task, Ali was wanting and willing to come to our rescue. (I must have forgotten who I was dealing with!). Ali was able to absorb our visions and ideas- no matter how infeasible or incompatible they seemed- and bring them to fruition. She kept us informed every step of the way, allowing us to be involved when it mattered, while shouldering the weight of everything else. She made it her priority to understand us, and as a result, she instinctively knew what we required. Ali asked questions that she knew we'd want answered, she anticipated issues that she knew we'd need to resolve, and she devised solutions that she knew we'd love. From the moment Ali took control, I felt an instant sense of relief. I was never concerned or overwhelmed, which is perhaps the biggest testament of all. Importantly, time that would have been wasted worrying or distressing was instead spent savoring it all. This was, and will continue to be, infinitely appreciated. Ali always made it known that her sole purpose was to allow us to enjoy the wedding process. She sincerely wanted- above all else- to ensure lasting, happy memories. This invaluable peace of mind lasted throughout the wedding day, as the groom and I had more faith in Ali and her incredible associate, Ariana, than anyone. They could handle a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. After a year of enjoying her cheerful calls, daily updates and record-breaking responses, I can only hope that there is another occasion for our paths to cross again.

Sent on 06/06/2018

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

Elizabeth!!! Your words are THE SWEETEST!!! It's been a pleasure serving your family over the years, and YES, I hope we cross paths yet again! Much love and thanks! XO

A.Caldwell Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• EventWorks Rentals
    EventWorks Rentals Wedding Rentals

Ali and her team are amazing! They are real professionals with a wealth of knowledge, they make it so easy and unique, we would highly recommend them.

• Riverland Studios
    Riverland Studios Wedding Photographers

We love Ali! She is a true professional with style and grace. The opportunities we've had to work with her have all been great experiences. Every event is tastefully designed and so easy to photograph!

• Juliet Elizabeth Photography
    Juliet Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Ali is awesome! One of the sweetest, most down to earth people I know and is so great at what she does. I love working with her and highly recommend her!

• Charleston, SC 29401 See on map