A.Caldwell Events

Mount Pleasant, SC View map

A.Caldwell Events is a destination wedding planning and design firm dedicated to creating unique and unforgettable events. We specialize in full-service planning and are happy to tailor our services to meet the exact needs of our clients. We pride ourselves in creating an effortless and FUN working relationship for our clients while making sure no detail goes unnoticed.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lauren Married on 04/14/2020

Hire Ali Immediately!

Ali planned both my and my sister's wedding in the same year! And though our days were completely different (spring / winter, outdoors / indoors, no-church / church, etc.), each was absolutely magical, and we attribute so much of that success to Ali's hard work!!
    I live in Boston, and leading up to the wedding in Charleston, Ali immediately responded to all of my questions and always put me at ease. Her professionalism is matched only by her kindness and efficiency -- she makes decisions easier, listens to your concerns and responds accordingly, and keeps you on track. We even came in under budget - a true testament to how Ali puts the client's needs and choices first!
    On my wedding day itself, I felt nothing but joy all day, as Ali and her team executed our plan perfectly. Seeing Ali at each part of the day calmed my heart and brought me so much comfort. And walking into the reception room - a large warehouse space - and seeing that our vision of warm, festive, flower-filled beauty had come to life was a moment I will remember for a long time.

If you are looking for a wedding planner, your considerations likely include:
    will she know which vendors to trust?
    will she respond to all of my questions?
    will she get to know me and my partner as people to help make sure the day reflects who we are?
    will she be able to work with (insert "my family", "my church", "my friends who are part of the wedding", etc)?
    will she help me stay on budget?
    will she make sure I am stress-free on the wedding day itself?
    will she let me be as involved as I want?
    For Ali, the answer to ALL of those questions is YES.
    If you have the opportunity to hire her, I suggest you do so immediately! Do not let the chance to work with her pass -- the skills and joy that she and her team will bring to your wedding are priceless. We can not sing her praises enough.

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

Lauren!!! I'm in tears! Working with you and your sister was one of the biggest pleasures I've had! You and Peter are such wonderful people and this warms my heart. I wish y'all nothing but the best and cannot THANK YOU enough for such sweet and kind words! XOXO
  • Judy
    Judy D. Married on 07/05/2019

Beyond words exceptional!

I contacted Ali from A. Caldwell Events after my daughters wedding asking if I could write a review since after pouring my heart out to her with absolute joy and thankfulness on the exceptional service throughout our 2 year planning of the event and the above our wildest dreams wedding day down to every detail with the utmost gorgeous wedding reception, my heart was still full and I needed to say more!!
    I live in NY and my daughter lived in NC which doesn’t make for easy wedding planning to say the least. Ali was my saving grace & I truly don’t know where I would be without her!! She is spot on with answering emails or phone calls if necessary & made the entire process just seamless!!
    Don’t get me wrong, everything didn’t always lay out so perfectly to start, but with Ali it worked out perfectly without a hitch!! All of my guests complimented me on what they called the “best” wedding they’ve been to & being from NY that’s a wow factor compliment!! The only thing that makes me sad is I will miss emailing, speaking or texting Ali..😢 She was not only our wedding planner, she became our friend & we absolutely love her!! ❤️
    I can’t thank Ali enough for making OUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

AWW! Judy, I am so thankful for your kind words, and as you say, a new friendship! Lots of love and best wishes for you and your family -the ACE team loves you!!!!! XOXOXO
    Kristi Married on 04/26/2019

The Best Decision I Could Have Made!

If you are looking to work with someone professional, honest, on top of every detail & insanely knowledgeable with a personality you can't help but love- Ali is your girl! She is worth her weight in gold.. and then some! I was referred to Ali from one of my close friends, and after speaking with her over TWO years before my wedding about what I was thinking/looking for.. I knew she was perfect for the job! I can't even imagine what planning would had been like without her- she is so on top of every little thing, that I had no hesitation putting all of my trust in her hands.. I knew without a doubt that everything would be taken care of and exceed my expectations! She did not hesitate to let me know when certain things weren't worth the money or could potentially be a waste, and for that I am so thankful! To no surprise at all- our wedding day was an absolute DREAM! I was truly stunned at how beautiful and amazing every single detail was.. it still is hard for me to fathom! We got married on an extremely windy day, and it wasn't until weeks after our wedding did I know of some of the hiccups the wind had caused that day.. all because Ali and her team handled everything perfectly and professionally! My husband and I felt SO taken care of on our special day & Ali and her team are to thank for that! I can never say thank you or recommend A. Caldwell Events enough! I am so lucky to have had such an AMAZING wedding planner and now a sweet friend!

A.Caldwell Events's reply:

Kristi - you're going to make me cry (in a good way)!!! Your words mean more than you know and it was just as amazing working with you!!!!!!! XOXOXO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

EventWorks Rentals EventWorks Rentals Wedding Rentals

Ali and her team are amazing! They are real professionals with a wealth of knowledge, they make it so easy and unique, we would highly recommend them.

Riverland Studios Riverland Studios Wedding Photographers

We love Ali! She is a true professional with style and grace. The opportunities we've had to work with her have all been great experiences. Every event is tastefully designed and so easy to photograph!

Juliet Elizabeth Photography Juliet Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

Ali is awesome! One of the sweetest, most down to earth people I know and is so great at what she does. I love working with her and highly recommend her!

Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464
Location of (A.Caldwell Events)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding