A Cake Tray

• Main Street Cake
  • Beryl's Cakes

5 Reviews for A Cake Tray

• User6206064 · 2+ years ago

A Cake Tray is great! The owner Tracy was very helpful with giving ideas for our wedding cake. The flavors and the decor is awesome! I highly recommend this cake for anyone the area.

Sent on 02/16/2016

heather · Married on 07/25/2015

Tracy from A Cake Tray is wonderful to work with. Her cakes are beautiful and so delicious. She met with me whenever necessary to discuss my cake and was always quick to respond to phone calls or emails. We didn't quite have a clear vision for what we wanted our cake to look like, but she helped me to decide on something that would be perfect for our wedding. We had 3 layers - Chocolate Peanut Butter, Strawberries and Cream, and Lemon Pound Cake with Fresh Blueberries - yum! Also, Tracy drove our cake down from Durham, NC to Charleston, SC for our wedding. She was such a true professional and wonderful to work with. Just a perfect decision and we couldn't have been any happier. Our guests commented on how pretty and delicious our cake was!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Sharese · Married on 10/18/2014

A Cake Tray is Amazing! Not only is the Cake Beautiful it's also Delicious. Tracy made my vision come to light! If you are looking for quality, cost effectiveness and great taste, A Cake Tray is the way to go!

Sent on 11/02/2014

• Pittsboro, 27312 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (A Cake Tray)