A Bird’s Eye View Events

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Charlotte, North Carolina is home to A Bird's Eye View Events, a specialist in wedding planning and coordination services. The owner of the business is the talented Cherrisse Hall, a vibrant professional who is all about bringing unique event visions to life. This expert strives to ensure that you and your spouse-to-be can relax and cherish the engagement experience throughout the build-up to your big day. What’s more, Cherrisse and her team are excited to walk you through each step of the event design process.

A Bird's Eye View Events offers a comprehensive collection of services, designed specifically to capture your dream wedding in a seamless manner. Cherrisse and co are ready to help you plan for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Day-of coordination, partial planning, and full-service planning are just some of the features that you can benefit from. Other offerings available to you include but are not limited to:

• Guest-list creation
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Non-religious and religious event planning
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$82.50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Asia Married on 09/24/2022

Stress free party

Cherrisse was wonderful from beginning to end. My 30th birthday was amazing couldn’t have picked anyone better for the job. She didn’t only set up but she made sure all my needs were met. Service surpassed money spent I wasn’t disappointed.

A Bird’s Eye View Events's reply:

Asia it was an absolute pleasure being a Part of your Big Day. I can't wait to help you with many more milestones and Celebrations. Please remember ABEVE when the BIG question is Asked! We would love to help.
    Tyler S. Married on 08/27/2022

An Experience to Remember

My husband Walter and I got engaged in October of 2020 and it was without a second thought that we decided to hire Cherrisse to bring our wedding vision to life. I am so so glad we did! Cherrisse is DOING PHENOMENAL! Rewind to a few years back, Cherrisse was the day of coordinator for my older sister Courtney and brother in law in 2014. After watching her support my sister with her nuptials and assist with the execution of everything from the organization of the bridal party to the reception and vendor support, I knew she would be the person I could lean in when the time came for me. I tell no lie when I say, she did not disappoint! Working with Cherrisse from A Birds Eye View for our wedding was an AMAZING experience! Cherrisse was punctual, attentive and went above and beyond to make sure our day was one to remember. We planned our wedding during the months following the peak of the pandemic and Cherrisse immediately jumped in and did everything we asked of her and more. We did a long engagement and even had to change our date due to the birth of our son and Cherrisse was more than accommodating and facilitated all aspects of our planning process without flaw. From vendor appointments to weekly check ins and biweekly follow ups there was nothing that Cherrisse did not help to do. Her knowledge of wedding processes and attention to detail are stellar and it is without any doubt that she will join the ranks of the most effective wedding planners and coordinators within the Charlotte area.

A Bird’s Eye View Events's reply:

Tyler,

Thank you so much for everything and that last statement.... WOW what a powerful one!
    I receive it and with every client I take on I can only pray and hope they continue to feel the same way. So that I may see the manifestation as one of the more sought after and effective wedding planners in Charlotte and the EAST Coast for ABEVE. I am claiming it for our company. Thank you so much. Much Love to both you and Walter! Congratulations again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

A Bird’s Eye View Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Charlotte, North Carolina Charlotte, NC, 28216
Location of (A Bird’s Eye View Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding