4 Maple Avenue, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About 88 Clementine

Hi there! I'm Kristin, owner of 88 Clementine and head photographer. I live in Bar Harbor, Maine, home of the gorgeous Acadia National Park. I've been shooting weddings on the island, as well as up and down the coast, for the past 7 years. I love love love weddings. I love going to them, catering them, dancing at them and shooting them. I can bustle a dress while commanding a large group of giddy individuals into a group family photo, and have fun doing it. I will be by your side through the entire wedding planning process until you toss your bouquet and wave goodbye to your adoring loved ones. Please, don't hesitate to ask questions or for advice. It's my absolute pleasure and passion to help you pull off your dreams. Give me a call or send me an email and lets get started!

88 Clementine offers several photography items as well as packages. Packages include high-res images, one event/day, digital files and proofs. They also offer several additional photography services including boudoir shoots, destination and travel, engagement shoots, liability insurance, toning, trash the dress, video and wedding portraits. Other photography items include:

• Albums
 mg 9894 51 1038707

4 Reviews for 88 Clementine

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent!

Kristen was the best! Not only were we super happy with our wedding photos but she was just a joy to be around during our wedding day! The bride/groom and photographer relationship is pretty intimate and it was so nice to have her positive and calming energy surrounding us on our big day. The arrival of our beautiful portraits in a handmade wooden box with a selection of printed photos really blew us away! Our wedding day was magical and Kristen and her second shooter, truly contributed to the day in such a Special way! We highly recommend 88 Clementine!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

88 Clementine

Kristin Clements was is an amazing photographer and wonderful professional. She is creative, fun, and takes beautiful photos. I mean mine has been my profile picture for years...I've never looked better. Kristin is also just a great person to have at your wedding; you can feel comfortable with her while you are getting ready, doing silly poses or crying to your sister. She has years of experience and genuinely loves to be at a wedding! She has an amazing eye for beautiful things and will capture them all on your special day.

Sent on 01/15/2020

88 Clementine FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 4 Maple Avenue Bar Harbor, ME, 04609 See on map
    Location of (88 Clementine)