1 Mass Ave, Fairhaven, MA 02108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About 7 Day Weekend

Bringing you all the hits from every generation, 7 Day Weekend is truly unique in their brand of fun, diversity and variety. Current Top 40 hits from, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, and the Chainsmokers are just some of the artists showcased on the always evolving set list. If it’s rock anthems you like, 7 Day Weekend will have you singing your lungs out to favorites by Def Leppard, Journey, Bon Jovi up through Third Eye Blind, Sublime, Blink 182 and Fallout Boy. And when you’re ready for some guilty pleasures, 7 Day Weekend has you covered on all bases. Whether it’s a medley of country classics, a mix of 90’s hip hop, or some classic Michael Jackson, Isley Brothers, Grease, or even a surprise or two, you are guaranteed to be on your feet, out of breath, begging for more.

7 Day Weekend has the ability to play intimate venues, large nightclubs, private events, black-tie affairs, weddings (large and small), outdoor festivals and everything in between.

If you're game to sing until you lose your voice, don't mind getting sweaty, dancing up a storm, ready to party like a rockstar, and make some new best friends in the process, come party with 7 Day Weekend!

Follow 7 Day Weekend on

7 Day Weekend 3
  • Rich

Rich St.amand · Married on 04/05/2019

7DW Wedding Party

Working with 7 Day Weekend was an absolute treat. My now wife and I had caught them playing in Newport, RI one weekend and immediately knew we wanted them to play at our wedding. From the moment we discussed hiring them until the day of the wedding Adam was incredibly attentive and thorough with communication and planning with us. Whether it was phone calls, texts, emails or a Google Docs sheet to prepare for the day, planning was a breeze. He kept himself incredibly available when I had any questions or concerns and it quickly allowed me to put full trust in what he promised to do. Let me tell you, they delivered!! We were able to customize our playlists during their breaks, even playing songs that are popular in Brazil (where half of the family is from). Their performance is where they really shine. Joe was very engaging with the guests and got family members on the dance floor I never expected to see out there! Our wedding day was that much more special because of the effort and care they put into it for us. Our family grew 5 members larger that day.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Brian · Married on 09/08/2018

If you want a band who know's what they are doing, can flex and create whatever you want for your day, has amazing communication, and brings the party harder than anyone else, this is your band! Adam and the whole crew were absolutely amazing throughout the process. We saw them at a local venue (non wedding) where they completely rocked the house. While we were looking for a wedding band 7 Day Weekend popped up and we remembered how much we liked their show. They were completely reasonable from a price perspective and offered everything we needed from DJ/MC to every type of music we could want (which spanned from 80's slow jams to brand new stuff). Not only did they put on an amazing show they accommodated everything we needed. My father and father in law both play guitar and the band allowed them to play a special song plugging into their equipment and taking the stage. The Maid of Honor also had a musical special request for her speech that the band nailed despite only getting about 24 hours notice on it. Our venue was non traditional so they coordinated their own up lighting and came early for a electric and sound check since they were playing under a tent outside. They totally brought down the house, well tent I guess :). The dance floor was packed all night. One of the coolest parts was that they learned to play our first dance song and sang it perfectly even adjusting the timing so that it was not too long and awkward. As far as communication goes, the band was incredible throughout utilizing texts, phone calls, emails and google documents, so that we could collaborate and coordinate on song lists and entrance music. They never went more than a couple hours to answer questions we had. I never had any doubt that they would be terrific but they definitely went above and beyond making us feel totally comfortable and at ease. We had last minute changes (like within 5 days) and had to switch entrance lineup names right before we came in because of a flower girl tan

Sent on 09/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

7 Day Weekend was the absolute BEST wedding band I could have picked. I first saw them play a East Bay Grille in Plymouth a couple of years ago and at the time my fiance and I both agreed we had to find a way to get these guys to play at our wedding some day (at the time we weren't even engaged). Immediately when we picked a venue and a date, they were the first band we contacted. Adam was SUPER responsive via email and sent me a Google Doc list of everything pertaining to all the information of the bride and grooms, parents, bridal party, cake cutting song, songs we didn't want played, what time they could set up etc. A lot of things I would not have even thought of! I started to fill in the Google Doc form he sent me and within a day he responded back on the document leaving notes and asking questions. It was super helpful. Not only were they responsive via email, but within MINUTES of sending Adam a text he responded answering any questions I had. Adam also would text me random questions to help him clarify how to make my day easy and perfect. I was beyond pleased with how professional these guys were and how quick they were to make sure everything was in its place before the big day.

The night of my wedding they came early to set up their equipment so they could have a seamless entrance after the first acoustic band we had. And it was totally seamless- you would not have even known that there were two different bands playing at the wedding that night. Once 7 Day Weekend started playing everyone was on the dance floor. They kept the crowd jumping and dancing for like 3 hours straight. Their energy on stage and relationship with the audience was absolutely top notch. Their music selection was amazing and the medleys of the different songs put together was amazing. At the end of the night we had friends and family asking for their contact info. I have zero complaints with this band. I HIGHLY recommend- they're the best!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

7 Day Weekend FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 5,000 - $ 8,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season? $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System