400 West Cummings Park Suite 3100, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Deals 1

About 617 Weddings Videos

617 Weddings Video is a wedding videography company that is located in Boston, Massachusetts. This is the Wedding Video division of 617 Weddings and Events. The division is made up of a dedicated team of filmmakers who are inspired by the moments that naturally unfold during your wedding day, that the creatively turn into breathtaking wedding films. 617 Weddings creates pieces that will allow you and your loved one to relive your beautiful day over and over again.

617 Weddings is happy to be of service during your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as during the pre-ceremony and rehearsal dinner. The many filmmakers can put forth a variety of styles depending on what kind of wedding video you are looking for. Their videography styles include cinematic, documentary, short form, traditional and storytelling. Some of the team’s other videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related videography services, 617 Weddings can provide the following final video formats for couples to choose from:

• Digital download

1 User photo

617 Weddings Videos 1
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/13/2019

Chuck Uglietta is the absolute best!

When Chuck Uglietta says anything for his brides he means it! He was so easy to work with. There was a moment before our ceremony where you could tell everybody was sort of nervous. Next thing we know Chuck is blaring Our Favorite Song and all of us are dancing along and now we're pumped and ready to go! I was so grateful for this as our photographer captured some of the moment and they turned out to be some of our best candid photos. Chuck really is amazing you can ask many other vendors and they will all agree he's one of the best DJs out there! Chuck loves what he does and it shows. We were so grateful to have him as part of our wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Jules

Jules · Married on 08/23/2019

John Mullaney is everything you could want in a wedding videographer!

Our videographer for our wedding was John Mullaney and we couldn't have been happier to have met and worked with him. Upon meeting John on my wedding day he was warm, upbeat, and extremely friendly. John instantly made me feel comfortable as he was up close during the most important moments of my life. The best part about John is that he is completely unobtrusive the entire day. His only goal is to capture the best moments of the day and to do so without interrupting. He worked seamlessly with my photographer and was always helpful. When my 92-year-old grandmother was on the dance floor he immediately ran over and started filming. I think our entire family will appreciate that. When it came time for John to leave, I honestly was sad and wished I could've spent more time talking with him. He is a warm, genuine person and I cannot wait to see his work once it's finished. I really wish I had another event I could hire John for! I highly recommend John Mullaney and 617 Weddings for their videography services!

Sent on 09/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

617 Weddings Videos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1999
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 617 Weddings Videos 1
    2020 LeAp Year Discount

Book your 2020 Wedding between 12/19/19 and 2/29/20 and receive 10% off your total package price! Good for WeddingWire inquires only!

• 617 WEDDINGS
    617 WEDDINGS Wedding DJs

Our Video Team at 617 Weddings is second to none! Gorgeous video production managed by seasoned professionals dedicated to telling your Love story!

• Fetching Events
    Fetching Events Wedding Planners

617 Weddings Video, and their team, are incredible to work with! 6 years later, and still my favorites. Always going above and beyond to set a standard of excellence for their clients!

• The Crystal Room
    The Crystal Room Banquet Halls

Russell is a fun, knowledgeable, friendly, easy to get along with videographer. He will capture your special day and provide you with a high quality memory that you will have forever.

• 400 West Cummings Park Suite 3100, Suite 3100 Woburn, MA, 01801 See on map
    617-440-3948 (Phone number)
    6177650005 (Other Phone Number)