617 Weddings

400 West Cummings Park Suite 3100, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 1

About 617 Weddings

617 Weddings is a wedding videography company that is located in Woburn, Massachusetts. This is the video division of 617 Weddings. The division is made up of a dedicated team of filmmakers who are inspired by the moments that naturally unfold during your wedding day, that the creatively turn into breathtaking wedding films. 617 Weddings creates pieces that will allow you and your loved one to relive your beautiful day over and over again.

617 Weddings is happy to be of service during your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as during the pre-ceremony and rehearsal dinner. The many filmmakers can put forth a variety of styles depending on what kind of wedding video you are looking for. Their videography styles include cinematic, documentary, short form, traditional and storytelling. Some of the team’s other videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related videography services, 617 Weddings can provide the following final video formats for couples to choose from:

• Blu-ray

1 User photo

617 Weddings 1
  • Jules

Jules · Married on 08/23/2019

John Mullaney is everything you could want in a wedding videographer!

Our videographer for our wedding was John Mullaney and we couldn't have been happier to have met and worked with him. Upon meeting John on my wedding day he was warm, upbeat, and extremely friendly. John instantly made me feel comfortable as he was up close during the most important moments of my life. The best part about John is that he is completely unobtrusive the entire day. His only goal is to capture the best moments of the day and to do so without interrupting. He worked seamlessly with my photographer and was always helpful. When my 92-year-old grandmother was on the dance floor he immediately ran over and started filming. I think our entire family will appreciate that. When it came time for John to leave, I honestly was sad and wished I could've spent more time talking with him. He is a warm, genuine person and I cannot wait to see his work once it's finished. I really wish I had another event I could hire John for! I highly recommend John Mullaney and 617 Weddings for their videography services!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Amy Petroskey · Married on 06/29/2019

Responsive and seamless!

We could not have been happier with using 617 weddings for our videography. Steve P came to shoot everything on the wedding day and he was great! He worked so well with our photographer, and during the reception we barely even noticed he was there. We were so thrilled with our video! The quality was incredible and they really captured all the moments of our day perfectly. We would recommend them to any engaged couple!

Sent on 08/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

617 Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• 617 WEDDINGS
    617 WEDDINGS Wedding DJs

Our Video Team at 617 Weddings is second to none! Gorgeous video production managed by seasoned professionals dedicated to telling your Love story!

• Fetching Events
    Fetching Events Wedding Planners

617 Weddings Video, and their team, are incredible to work with! 6 years later, and still my favorites. Always going above and beyond to set a standard of excellence for their clients!

• The Crystal Room
    The Crystal Room Banquet Halls

Russell is a fun, knowledgeable, friendly, easy to get along with videographer. He will capture your special day and provide you with a high quality memory that you will have forever.

• 400 West Cummings Park Suite 3100, Suite 3100 Woburn, MA, 01801 See on map
    617-440-3948 (Phone number)
    6177650005 (Other Phone Number)