New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About 25th and Jane

25th and Love is a professional bridal makeup artist based in New York City, New York. This makeup artist puts forth extra time and effort prior to your big day to alleviate any worries you may have. 25th and Love will sit down with you for a full consultation to try out two distinct looks and discuss your expectations for your wedding day makeup.

25th and Love will create a makeup plan for your big day and a matching skin care regimen that will help your skin look it’s absolute best. On your wedding day, you will walk away with a look that celebrates your natural beauty and unique style. Additionally, 25th and Jane supplied you with a lipstick and translucent powder to help you stay fresh all day long. Additional services offered by 25th and Jane include the following:

• Rehearsal dinners

Lovely dresses
chanelleben 881 51 1033949

17 Reviews for 25th and Jane

Caitlin Waldron · Getting married on 05/07/2021

I couldn't believe I could look like that!

Jane was, top to bottom, a joy to work with and a professional: she responded quickly to inquiries, she was understanding and patient, she was eager to know about what I wanted and was committed to achieving it for me, and she kept up a low-pressure, fun, and attentive environment on the morning of my elopement. I was at-ease with her presence and confident in her abilities, and upon seeing myself in the mirror after she was done, I almost cried it was so lovely! My face never felt cakey and the makeup stayed put through the whole course of the morning (the extent of my ceremony and pictures). I cannot recommend or thank Jane enough.

Sent on 07/22/2020

Melissa Parker · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Wonderful for every wedding

I wanted very simple makeup for my wedding and Jane DELIVERED. I looked just like myself, but a little dewier and with better brows. Meanwhile, the ladies in my wedding party (all with a variety of skin tones and makeup preferences) looked killer. I can't recommend Jane enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Julia Trinko · Getting married on 03/09/2021

In love with my wedding makeup!

From minute one of our first makeup trial I knew I would hire Jane for my wedding weekend - her energy, sense of humor and calmness is exactly the type of person you want to spend the morning of your wedding with. I had Jane do my makeup for my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding day as well as an event we hosted the day following the wedding. I am thrilled with her work and after seeing previews of the professional photos from the wedding weekend I could not be happier - she listens to her clients and I looked like the best version of myself. Jane is the perfect mix of amazing makeup artistry as well as personality - my family and bridesmaids all loved her (and the rest of the glam team) and it made the getting ready process throughout the weekend that much more fun. She went above and beyond with special extra touches - a blotting pad to keep in your purse, your wedding lipstick as a gift so you can have on your wedding day, and energy stones. I can't wait for my next event so I can have Jane and the rest of the team back together again!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

25th and Jane FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 175.00
    $ 175.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 25th and Jane 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• New York, NY, 10003 See on map
    Location of (25th and Jane)