23Eleven Events

Royal Oak, MI View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

23Eleven Events is a wedding planning company based out of Royal Oak near Detroit in Michigan state. The expert team is energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced when it comes to all things wedding-related. They delight in collaborating with couples and creating unique events that stand out. Owner and chief planner Nicole Wanitshka looks forward to learning about your vision and personalizing her services to your wishes and requests.

From event design and decor to full-service planning, 23Eleven Events will oversee every and any aspect of your wedding journey. Nicole is ready to step in when you need her, whether you desire the complete works, partial-planning assistance, or day-of coordination. She plans religious, non-religious, military, and destination ceremonies as well as intimate elopements and cultural occasions. A snapshot of other services offering by this company includes:

• Consultations
  • Wedding packages
  • Guest-list organization
  • Vendor referrals

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jonathan
    Jonathan L. Married on 05/29/2021

Highly capable, organized and efficient wedding planning

We worked with Nicole at 23Eleven Events, and would highly recommend to any couples looking for a highly organized and motivated day of wedding coordinator. We were able to have our wedding last minute due to some loosening of COVID restrictions and Nicole came on board and immediately got caught up with the planning and was super helpful in making suggestions that made our wedding go flawless. Nicole was self-sufficient in organizing a day-of-plan and coordinating with all of our other vendors which made for a stress free day for the couple. Thanks again Nicole and 23Eleven Events!
    Erica Married on 07/08/2017
    I hired Nicole to be my partial planner and it was the best decision I made. Nicole with the help of Bethany surpassed every expectation I had. Nicole helped me stay on track through my wedding planning process, she helped me find vendors, look through contracts, plan my decor, organize my timeline - etc. Nicole and Bethany set up my ceremony and reception venue and they both took my breath away - I can still here the gasps as people walked into my reception venue. They were on top of everything through the entire night and still had smiles on their faces when they were cleaning up the room at 1AM! They made my husband and I feel at ease and relaxed on our wedding day. Nicole is professional, organized, and kind - I can't recommend 23eleven events enough! Worth every penny!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 04/01/2017

You MUST hire 23 Eleven for your event!

We partnered with Nicole at 23 Eleven Events for our recent wish and absolutely loved working her. Nicole went above and beyond to take care of us and our wish couple and blew us away with her creativity, kindness and direction. When we had to change our plans at the last minute to accommodate our terminally ill wish recipient, she bent over backwards to make it work. I cannot recommend her more highly!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Flowers By Amore Flowers By Amore Wedding Florists

Amy was a pleasure to work with! She returned phone calls quickly and it was a very smooth set up with her help in providing accurate information and being on top of her bride. I highly recommend using her for any event planning occasion needed.

Royal Oak Royal Oak, MI, 48067
586-331-0640
Location of (23Eleven Events)
2022 Peterwood Rochester, MI, 48307 See on map

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding