Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About 23Eleven Events

At 23Eleven Events we believe in doing things with excellence. We not only strive to design & create breathtakingly beautiful weddings and events, but also a personal unique experience that reflects who you are. You can expect our team to be fun, energetic, compassionate, hands-on, organized and most importantly professional throughout your whole experience with us. Our goal is to deliver an event that goes above and beyond your wildest dreams!

Follow 23Eleven Events on

img 9506 51 473191 1560382505
img 9506 51 473191 1560382505

30 Reviews for 23Eleven Events

Erica · Married on 07/08/2017

I hired Nicole to be my partial planner and it was the best decision I made. Nicole with the help of Bethany surpassed every expectation I had. Nicole helped me stay on track through my wedding planning process, she helped me find vendors, look through contracts, plan my decor, organize my timeline - etc. Nicole and Bethany set up my ceremony and reception venue and they both took my breath away - I can still here the gasps as people walked into my reception venue. They were on top of everything through the entire night and still had smiles on their faces when they were cleaning up the room at 1AM! They made my husband and I feel at ease and relaxed on our wedding day. Nicole is professional, organized, and kind - I can't recommend 23eleven events enough! Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/18/2015

We had Sarah and Nicole as our day-of coordinators and I have no idea what we would have done without them. We met with Amy for the consultation and did most of our communicating with her until about a month before the wedding. Amy was incredibly helpful through the planning process and was always willing to give insight and advice when we had random issues or questions. Sarah and Nicole met with me once in person about a month before, and I opted for a phone meeting for our second the week before. Both Sarah and Nicole were also incredibly helpful and took the information I brought to make the day run smoothly. They both came to the rehearsal and basically ran it. The day of, they showed up to the venue before anyone else and oversaw vendor deliveries and setup. Anything that needed to get done, they did so that my husband, myself, and our VIPs could focus on enjoying ourselves instead of running around. Once the reception started, they even brought me drinks! We definitely would not have been able to enjoy our day nearly as much if not for these ladies!! One thing I would have done differently is adjust my budget to allow for their wedding planning services instead of just day-of coordination. Wedding planning is a lot more stressful than I anticipated and it would have been 100% worth it. I highly recommend 23 Eleven Events!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • ***

Brynn · Married on 05/30/2015

We were nervous about planning our out-of-state wedding (planning in Chicago, held in Ann Arbor) and decided to reach out to 23Eleven Events. From the very beginning they were great! They handled both our floral arrangements as well as our Day of Coordinating. Amy and Sarah helped to make sure that all of the details on our big day were taken care of - from place cards to fielding vendors - they handled of everything! Our centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and so many guests remarked on how gorgeous my bouquet was. Overall, we could not have asked for a more wonderful group to work with. I highly recommend 23Eleven Events to anyone looking for planning and/or decoration help.

Sent on 06/02/2015

23Eleven Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Event Design
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 23Eleven Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Flowers By Amore
    Flowers By Amore Wedding Florists

Amy was a pleasure to work with! She returned phone calls quickly and it was a very smooth set up with her help in providing accurate information and being on top of her bride. I highly recommend using her for any event planning occasion needed.

• Royal Oak, 48067 See on map