3171 Boyds Creek Hwy, Sevierville, TN 37876 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About 2 Hodges Photography

2 Hodges Photography is a photography business in Sevierville, Tennessee. Wedding photography team Steve and Kandi of 2 Hodges Photography, serve Sevierville, Knoxville, and surrounding areas. They work with you to understand your vision and photography needs.

2 Hodges Photography plans stunning portraits using your venue and photo location and are always ready for candids of you and your guests. They have a variety of packages that can be customized for your unique wedding. Their packages include an engagement session, digital copies with printing rights, and an online gallery for sharing. They are dedicated to each couple and only schedule one event per day. Their services include:

• Additional hours

2 Hodges Photography 2
2 Hodges Photography 3
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 06/29/2019

I absolutely LOVE Kandi and Steve Hodge!

I could not be happier with my decision to go with 2 hodges photography for our wedding day. Kandi responded to all my emails within 24 hours which is amazing, she never once left me waiting even when it would have been totally reasonable. They are both hilarious and made us laugh and helped put us at ease with both our engagement and wedding photos. They were super professional on our wedding day they did a great job blending into the background to the point where we often wonder where they were during the ceremony because we have no memory of seeing them, but they got amazing photos of it! You will love working with them, I recommend them to everyone I know with no hesitation!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    2 Hodges Photography 4
    2 Hodges Photography 5
    2 Hodges Photography 6

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

2 Hodges Photography

Kandi and Steve were really great. We are not fans of having our photo taken but they put us totally at ease and the pictures were beautiful. We love our engagement photos as well!

Sent on 01/24/2019

2 Hodges Photography's reply:

You guys are amazing and had such an incredible and unique wedding! Thank you so much for letting us capture your beautiful wedding day!

2 Hodges Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• RiverView Family Farm
    RiverView Family Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Steve and Kandi Hodges were a wonderful duo to work with! The pair photographed a wedding at the farm and we couldn’t have been happier to have them. Not only do they consistently display a high level of professionalism and organization but they also have an eye for capturing beautiful moments for their clients. They make their clients needs and desires a priority and it really shows! 2 Hodges photography was a joy to work with and we cannot wait to have Steve and Kandi back at the farm again soon!

• All About Weddings
    All About Weddings Wedding Planners

I worked with 2 Hodges for the first time this year--twice in one month. I quickly figured out why my two brides LOVED them. They are very professional and of course, do wonderful work!!! As a planner, I really appreciate the promptness in which they return phone calls and emails. They are very detail oriented so I know I am going to have a very clear picture of the timeline for photos. They are also very flexible and can can make last minute location change decisions and timeline changes if Mother Nature does not cooperate with our outdoor plans. Their wonderful photographs speak for themselves. Fabulous!! In one of the settings where we worked together, the lighting was VERY dark and no natural light at all. Some photographers would not be able to handle that....2 Hodges has the equipment and did not even blink. Love that!!!!

• Melody Cook Photography
    Melody Cook Photography Wedding Photographers

I follow Steve and Kandi's work in the wedding industry and their work is timeless, beautiful and can tell a beautiful story! I love being able to watch their images tell a story. Wonderful wedding photographers.

• 3171 Boyds Creek Hwy Sevierville, Tennessee, 37876 See on map