916 Main St, Vancouver, WA 98660 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About 1000 Stories Events

Your Wedding, My Experience, Your Story

Whether you identify as a Perfectionist, a Dreamer, a Rebel, an Explorer - or more than one of these - when your vision is backed with our experience your story will be told. We serve the Portland metro area, all of Clark County and beyond planning and coordinating weddings, celebrations, and corporate events. Our office is conveniently located in the historic Elks Building at 916 Main St. in downtown Vancouver, WA.

We probably have plenty of time to plan your wedding (or maybe we don’t). And even with last minute planning, the sooner we begin — the sooner you can relax, collaborate and watch your story unfold. Your wedding date will approach quickly - let's get planning!

Melodi provides her services to assist in planning wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsals. She offers couples the option of full planning or partial planning options, or even day-of coordination for those who want to do everything themselves leading up to the wedding.

The types of services 1000 Stories Events, LLC can perform are guest list management, timeline creation, event design, to-do lists, and budget analysis, as well as vendor referrals and selection.

Melodi is experienced in planning civil, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings.

Follow 1000 Stories Events on

1000 Stories Events 6
1000 Stories Events 7
  • O

Owen · Married on 07/19/2019

Melodi made our wedding (almost) stress free!

Melodi was wonderful and extremely accommodating. She contacted all our vendors, gave amazing daily schedules to parents, groomsmen and others, and was positive and extremely helpful during the actual wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2019

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Owen, thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your Wedding Day! I wish you and Chelsea the very best as you begin the next part of your worldwide journey!
  • Nauvin

Nauvin Ghorashian · Married on 07/13/2019

Melodi was STELLAR!!!

What else can I say? Melodi was integral to the success of our wedding this past weekend. We hired her to be our day-of coordinator, but she went above and beyond by offering assistance with planning and logistics throughout the month leading up to the event.

Melodi was patient, respectful, and most importantly, helped to ease our nerves while uncountable little details swarmed about us in the days before the wedding. She never put any undue pressure or expectations on us, and worked incredibly hard to ensure that our vision was brought to life.

Finally, she was attentive to our needs the whole way through, and took extra care to make us feel comfortable. I'll say it again and again, Melodi played a critical role in the planning and execution of our special day and we could not be more fortunate than to have had her on our team along the way.

Sent on 07/17/2019

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Nauvin, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review. How could I NOT go above and beyond for you and Emily?!?! You worked so hard on creating a very unique wedding from the rehearsal night to the ceremony through the reception and I wanted to make sure you enjoyed every special moment!
    Congratulations again and thank you for being such awesome clients.

Award

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,895.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Gathering House Events Venue
    Gathering House Events Venue Banquet Halls

Melodi is a dream to work with. She planned and ran a major photo shoot at our venue. At our first meeting she was organized, ready with ideas, took initiative and made the shoot better than I ever imagined it could be. The time she took to book vendors, style the shoot, go to fittings etc was way more than I expected. She absolutely amazed me. I reccomend her to all my clients and I know you will be blown away with her planning skills.

• Ray Lundrigan Photography, LLC
    Ray Lundrigan Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Melodi at 1000 Stories Event Planning. She is what is known in our industry as a Driver, which means the following things: 1) She is focused and dedicated to execute YOUR vision, not what anyone else thinks the day should look like. 2) She is dynamic and has an active personality type that gets along with everyone in the room. 3) Melodi is also a visionary that is great at seeing the big picture. Unlike most drivers, she has a good eye for the details and knows the steps to take to make the big picture happen according to plan. 4) She is adaptable to changing situations and moves fast when an adjustment is quickly needed. This means that she is realistic that sometimes things happen outside of the vision and has the experience to make quick fixes if something were to stray from the plan. 5) Every event needs a self-aware person in the planning mix because they are the ones that are problem-solvers, not only for themselves, but the entire team. Melodi is this problem-solver! I strongly feel that every wedding NEEDS, at the very least, a Day-Of-Coordinator and I can think of no one better than Melodi. I have worked with her professionally for nearly 10 years and she really shines in this arena. Do yourself a favor and have a consultation with her because I can guarantee that she is not looking to execute her vision, it is all about making YOUR vision come to life.

• 916 Main St Vancouver, WA, 98660 See on map