916 Main St, Vancouver, WA 98660 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Events 1

About 1000 Stories Events

Your Wedding, My Experience, Your Story

Whether you identify as a Perfectionist, a Dreamer, a Rebel, an Explorer - or more than one of these - when your vision is backed with our experience your story will be told. We serve the Portland metro area, all of Clark County and beyond planning and coordinating weddings, celebrations, and corporate events. Our office is conveniently located in the historic Elks Building at 916 Main St. in downtown Vancouver, WA.

We probably have plenty of time to plan your wedding (or maybe we don’t). And even with last minute planning, the sooner we begin — the sooner you can relax, collaborate and watch your story unfold. Your wedding date will approach quickly - let's get planning!

Melodi provides her services to assist in planning wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsals. She offers couples the option of full planning or partial planning options, or even day-of coordination for those who want to do everything themselves leading up to the wedding.

The types of services 1000 Stories Events, LLC can perform are guest list management, timeline creation, event design, to-do lists, and budget analysis, as well as vendor referrals and selection.

Melodi is experienced in planning civil, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings.

Follow 1000 Stories Events on

1000 Stories Events 4
1000 Stories Events 5
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Karlsen · Married on 09/15/2019

Melodi made my wedding day a breeze!

Melodi is a wonderful wedding planner. My husband and I purchased her “Day of Coordination” package for our wedding and I’m so happy we decided to bend our wedding budget to do so. I was so impressed with Melodi’s willingness to help (even if it meant going the extra mile) , thoughtfulness, organizational skills, and knowledge. One of my favorite things about Melodi’s service is that she made personalized timelines for everyone involved in the wedding. I would recommend Melodi/having a wedding coordinator to anyone because it honestly made everything go so smoothly. Lastly, one of my guests had a wardrobe malfunction (her dress ripped) and Melodi saved her day! Just another example of how awesome she is. :) Choose Melodi for your wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2019

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Mrs. Karlsen, thank you for your review. I was happy to help keep your plans on track and assist your guests in need. Your wedding was beautiful and memorable and I wish you and Lane the best in everything!
    XO,
    Melodi

Lane Karlsen · Married on 09/15/2019

Do it if you can

Melodi provided smooth communication, clear directions, and great support. She gave advice and support for many aspects of the wedding planning based on her years of experience and our preferences.

Sent on 10/07/2019

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about 1000 Stories Events! I'm glad you and your wife felt my coordination was helpful. I truly enjoyed being a part of your beautiful day!
    Melodi

Award

1000 Stories Events Pricing

1000 Stories Events Price Rates

1000 Stories Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1495.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3895.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• When:
      Jan 11, 2020 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
    • Location:
      Ilani Casino, Vancouver, Portland

The Clark County Wedding Expo is the largest wedding event in SW Washington! Connecting Vancouver, Portland and surrounding area couples with top wedding industry vendors, this one-day show on January 11th from 10AM to 5PM, will be 2020’s first bridal event! The CC Wedding Expo takes place in the Grand Ballroom of the Ilani Casino Resort! With a low entry fee of $7 and FREE parking. Visit: https://www.ccweddingexpo.com to register.

• Gathering House Events Venue
    Gathering House Events Venue Banquet Halls

Melodi is a dream to work with. She planned and ran a major photo shoot at our venue. At our first meeting she was organized, ready with ideas, took initiative and made the shoot better than I ever imagined it could be. The time she took to book vendors, style the shoot, go to fittings etc was way more than I expected. She absolutely amazed me. I reccomend her to all my clients and I know you will be blown away with her planning skills.

• Ray Lundrigan Photography, LLC
    Ray Lundrigan Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Melodi at 1000 Stories Event Planning. She is what is known in our industry as a Driver, which means the following things: 1) She is focused and dedicated to execute YOUR vision, not what anyone else thinks the day should look like. 2) She is dynamic and has an active personality type that gets along with everyone in the room. 3) Melodi is also a visionary that is great at seeing the big picture. Unlike most drivers, she has a good eye for the details and knows the steps to take to make the big picture happen according to plan. 4) She is adaptable to changing situations and moves fast when an adjustment is quickly needed. This means that she is realistic that sometimes things happen outside of the vision and has the experience to make quick fixes if something were to stray from the plan. 5) Every event needs a self-aware person in the planning mix because they are the ones that are problem-solvers, not only for themselves, but the entire team. Melodi is this problem-solver! I strongly feel that every wedding NEEDS, at the very least, a Day-Of-Coordinator and I can think of no one better than Melodi. I have worked with her professionally for nearly 10 years and she really shines in this arena. Do yourself a favor and have a consultation with her because I can guarantee that she is not looking to execute her vision, it is all about making YOUR vision come to life.

• 916 Main St Vancouver, WA, 98660 See on map