916 Main St, Vancouver, WA 98660 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About 1000 Stories Events

Your Wedding, My Experience, Your Story

Whether you identify as a Perfectionist, a Dreamer, a Rebel, an Explorer - or more than one of these - when your vision is backed with our experience your story will be told. We serve the Portland metro area, all of Clark County and beyond planning and coordinating weddings, celebrations, and corporate events. Our office is conveniently located in the historic Elks Building at 916 Main St. in downtown Vancouver, WA.

We probably have plenty of time to plan your wedding (or maybe we don’t). And even with last minute planning, the sooner we begin — the sooner you can relax, collaborate and watch your story unfold. Your wedding date will approach quickly - let's get planning!

Melodi provides her services to assist in planning wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsals. She offers couples the option of full planning or partial planning options, or even day-of coordination for those who want to do everything themselves leading up to the wedding.

The types of services 1000 Stories Events, LLC can perform are guest list management, timeline creation, event design, to-do lists, and budget analysis, as well as vendor referrals and selection.

Melodi is experienced in planning civil, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings.

Follow 1000 Stories Events on

Videos 2 Videos

24 Reviews for 1000 Stories Events

Joe P · Married on 07/10/2020

Fantastic day-of planner!

Melodi did a fantastic job for us on our big day - she was everywhere, and we got a few compliments about her from our guests.

Sent on 01/18/2020

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop a review here for me!
    I appreciate your kind words and was happy my services helped your big day run smoothly!
    Best,
    Melodi
  • Amy

Amy Louden · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing Wedding Coordinator!

Melodi with 1000 Stories Event Planning is absolutely amazing. I was originally planning to manage my own wedding, but 40 days before the big day, it was clear that I needed help or I wasn't going to be able to be in the moment! My now-husband and I hired Melodi. She was on the ball right at 30 days, making sure we met, discussed all components of the wedding, and got started confirming vendors. She talked about things I hadn't even thought of or planned for. The real magic was the day of the wedding- she made sure everything ran seamlessly- coordinating vendors behind the scenes. She would check on me often, and slow me down/have me take a deep breath. I felt genuinely cared for. She even plated food for me and kept my and my husband's drink full all night. The day ran so smoothly, and it was the best party of our lives. I can't say enough good things about Melodi as a human being and as a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 02/20/2020

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Mrs. Russell, your review made me cry. I so loved working for you and Mr. Russell. Your party was so memorable for all your guests and you planned the best send off ever! Thank you so much for taking the time to review 1000 Stories Wedding Coordination. I love hearing that couples found value in my service.
  • kailey

kailey · Married on 10/19/2019

The Perfect Cape Kiwanda Elopement

Where do I even start?! Melodi was the FIRST wedding planner to respond to me. I am a Florida bride who decided to cancel my 165+ guest list wedding here in FL and elope in OREGON. Never have I been there so I knew I needed a planner to help me, not only did she help me pick a destination Melodi was more than helpful with everything. She went above and beyond, she went to the ceremony site a week before the wedding, (2 hour drive for her) just so she could check it out, take photos, see how busy the area was, see what time the sun started to set, see how far it was from our getting ready location, ect. I did not ask her to do this, she took it upon herself to do it and make she she would know how every detail of the day would play out. She even drove to the airport and met me at baggage claim to welcome us to Oregon. Without her, my planning would have been chaotic. I did talk to a few others in the beginning and not one gave me the warm welcome like Melodi. She loves her job, she takes pride in what she does, and most importantly she felt like someone I had known forever. She is simply the BEST. Thank you Melodi for EVERYTHING! - Kailey & Brent

Sent on 09/26/2019

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Kailey! I do love my job and elopements and destination weddings are especially fun because I want my couples to LOVE their Oregon experience. I'm so glad you did! The Oregon coast is really special and I worked really hard to clear away the rain for you that afternoon too :))

Next time you're out this way, look me up (maybe bring some friends to celebrate your 1 year anniversary)!
    XO,
    Melodi

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1000 Stories Events Pricing

1000 Stories Events Price Rates

1000 Stories Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1495.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3895.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Gathering House Events Venue
    Gathering House Events Venue Banquet Halls

Melodi is a dream to work with. She planned and ran a major photo shoot at our venue. At our first meeting she was organized, ready with ideas, took initiative and made the shoot better than I ever imagined it could be. The time she took to book vendors, style the shoot, go to fittings etc was way more than I expected. She absolutely amazed me. I reccomend her to all my clients and I know you will be blown away with her planning skills.

• Ray Lundrigan Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Melodi at 1000 Stories Event Planning. She is what is known in our industry as a Driver, which means the following things: 1) She is focused and dedicated to execute YOUR vision, not what anyone else thinks the day should look like. 2) She is dynamic and has an active personality type that gets along with everyone in the room. 3) Melodi is also a visionary that is great at seeing the big picture. Unlike most drivers, she has a good eye for the details and knows the steps to take to make the big picture happen according to plan. 4) She is adaptable to changing situations and moves fast when an adjustment is quickly needed. This means that she is realistic that sometimes things happen outside of the vision and has the experience to make quick fixes if something were to stray from the plan. 5) Every event needs a self-aware person in the planning mix because they are the ones that are problem-solvers, not only for themselves, but the entire team. Melodi is this problem-solver! I strongly feel that every wedding NEEDS, at the very least, a Day-Of-Coordinator and I can think of no one better than Melodi. I have worked with her professionally for nearly 10 years and she really shines in this arena. Do yourself a favor and have a consultation with her because I can guarantee that she is not looking to execute her vision, it is all about making YOUR vision come to life.

• 916 Main St Vancouver, WA, 98660 See on map
    360-682-0073 (Phone number)
    Location of (1000 Stories Events)