1000 Stories Events Reviews

1000 Stories Events 6
1000 Stories Events 7
  • O

Owen · Married on 07/19/2019

Melodi made our wedding (almost) stress free!

Melodi was wonderful and extremely accommodating. She contacted all our vendors, gave amazing daily schedules to parents, groomsmen and others, and was positive and extremely helpful during the actual wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2019

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Owen, thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your Wedding Day! I wish you and Chelsea the very best as you begin the next part of your worldwide journey!
  • Nauvin

Nauvin Ghorashian · Married on 07/13/2019

Melodi was STELLAR!!!

What else can I say? Melodi was integral to the success of our wedding this past weekend. We hired her to be our day-of coordinator, but she went above and beyond by offering assistance with planning and logistics throughout the month leading up to the event.

Melodi was patient, respectful, and most importantly, helped to ease our nerves while uncountable little details swarmed about us in the days before the wedding. She never put any undue pressure or expectations on us, and worked incredibly hard to ensure that our vision was brought to life.

Finally, she was attentive to our needs the whole way through, and took extra care to make us feel comfortable. I'll say it again and again, Melodi played a critical role in the planning and execution of our special day and we could not be more fortunate than to have had her on our team along the way.

Sent on 07/17/2019

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Nauvin, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review. How could I NOT go above and beyond for you and Emily?!?! You worked so hard on creating a very unique wedding from the rehearsal night to the ceremony through the reception and I wanted to make sure you enjoyed every special moment!
    Congratulations again and thank you for being such awesome clients.

Meagan Ghorashian · Married on 07/13/2019

A successful wedding due to our day-of coordinator!

I can't state emphatically enough how important it is to have a day-of manager for your wedding. There are so many details to keep track of and all of them need to occur on your carefully planned schedule. If, like us, this is your first time being involved in putting on a wedding, you will also greatly benefit from the advice and wisdom of an experienced event planner. With such a big event it can feel like a mad dash to the finish line and having Melodi there with us really eased the anxiety of getting everything pulled together on time. We were able to ask a zillion questions and take numerous tasks off our plate for her to handle. Deciding to have Melodi as our day-of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made in this process. My next child to get married will probably have a full-service planner for the whole event, so wonderful was it to have the guidance and help. I highly recommend 1000 Stories!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    1000 Stories Events 16

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Meagan, Thank you SO much for the kind words! It's hard to understand the scope of a wedding until you've been through it, right? I hope other MOG's, MOB's and engaged couples take your advice. And, when your next child is planning their wedding, no matter where it is, I hope you'll think of me. Thank you for being a really great client!
    XO!

Tiffany Truckey · Married on 06/26/2019

Excellent!

Melodi was wonderful! I am so glad we had her coordinate the day of! She is fun to work with and gets things done!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Tiffany, thank you for your trust in managing your perfect plans! I just loved working for you and watching Hannah and Gary enjoy their Big Day!!
  • Sarah

Sarah Slaughter · Married on 04/13/2019

Worth every penny!

Melodi brought tons of knowledge and experience to our wedding day and handled the day like a pro. She stayed in the background during the day of, but was always available and always thinking ahead to the next step. My family and wedding party loved having her around. I would highly recommend Melodi!

Sent on 05/05/2019

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You and Jared were so easy and your family and friends were just the nicest people ever!!! I loved being a part of your big day and hope we can stay in touch!
    XO!!

Jared Ellis · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent!

She took care of everything and made our day special. We did not have to worry about a single thing all because of her. She brought drinks to us, food to us, and made sure all the guest had a great time. Top notch and couldn’t of imagined another coordinator

Sent on 11/26/2018

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Jared, I'm so happy to hear you felt you were simply able to celebrate and be in the moment on your big day!!! That's my single goal! I loved meeting you and Bre and enjoyed my time with you and your friends. Congratulations again and keep in touch!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

She Made the Big Day Go Perfectly!

We are so happy that we chose 1000 Stories Event for our Day of Wedding Coordination! Melodi was absolutely amazing in helping us plan our special day, and making the wedding day go so smoothly. We didn't have to worry about anything on the day of, Melodi made sure of it! She was able to grasp our vision immediately, and was so helpful, courteous, and professional. She is very detail-oriented and able to effectively organize a large group of people on a busy day. We couldn't have done it without her! We highly recommend 1000 Stories Events!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Amanda, Thank you for taking time to write such an awesome review for me. It truly helps me grow my business and allows me to help more couples enjoy their day!! I'm so happy for you and Jamieson and wish you all the happiness this world has to offer you. You and your families and friends were all just such friendly and kind people. It was my pleasure to be a part of your big day! XO,
    Melodi

Scott · Married on 09/20/2018

Melodi was an amazing event planner. The event was my companies 20th Anniversary party and it had to be perfect. Melodi pulled the whole thing off with ease. She involved me when I needed to be, and the event was on auto-pilot for the most part. She took care of everything. She makes the complex look like the mundane.

Thank you Melodi for taking such good care of me and my Staff. I look forward to our Open House Event next year, and you will definitely be my planner for that.

Scott Huotari,
    Creative Computer Solutions, Inc.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    1000 Stories Events 17
    1000 Stories Events 18

1000 Stories Events's reply:

A 20-year celebration of a local business deserves a HUGE party and recognition. Thank you for letting me be a part of it. I was inspired by your desire to make your party about your clients and to incorporate a food collection for the Clark County Food Bank, Giving upon Giving over your own success. Truly an honor to know you and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to help put the event together. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for me! I really appreciate it.

Lindsay · Married on 08/25/2018

Really incredible service! Melodi was great and easy to work with, and I can't believe how much value we got for the price! I was feeling very overwhelmed with the whole process, but she made it easy and was very kind when I was overwhelmed and didn't get back to her right away. She was very accommodating with our choice of date, and didn't mind our hectic timeline. The venue was perfect, and everyone has commented on what a fun event it was! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2018

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Congratulations again, Lindsay and Brandon! Thank you for taking the time to write such a fabulous review. I'm happy I could help you keep the planning and day-of timeline on track. I knew you had so much going on with your move, guests coming from out of the country that you wanted to spend time with, plus the stress/excitement/work of having a wedding. I love that yours was so personalized to your personalities. It was a perfect day! All my best to you and the Mr.!

Meika · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Melodi’s Day of Coordinating package for our wedding which included her assistance 30 days prior to the wedding. Melodi was very thorough in planning and was able to keep me organized and on track! We had a few things go awry with other vendors on the wedding day which she handled like the Pro she is! My only regret is that we didn’t have her plan the whole wedding, it would have been worth every penny!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Thank you, Meika!
    Indeed, a wedding planner can ensure you're working with experienced professionals, but I think you did a great job planning your wedding, your way, at your beautiful home. I thoroughly enjoyed working for you, getting to know you and your husband! Plus, I'll admit it...I love that I can handle those unexpected challenges that arise during a wedding without stressing out the bride on her big day.
    I really appreciate that you took the time to write a review for my services!
    XOXO,
    Melodi

Brianna · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired 1000 Stories Events for day-of wedding coordination and I could not be more pleased with how smoothly our ceremony and reception went! We had a somewhat challenging day to execute, with our ceremony site located several miles away from the reception venue and Melodi went above and beyond in so many ways to make sure that all of the details at both locations were handled. She was truly indispensable and because we knew everything was in her capable hands, we were able to relax and truly enjoy the day, which was priceless. Looking back on the day, I can't imagine taking responsibility for all of the day-of details myself nor successfully delegating them to family and friends. I highly recommend the services of 1000 Stories Events.

Sent on 07/21/2018
    1000 Stories Events 19
    1000 Stories Events 20

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Brianna and Philip, YOU were so easy to work with! The logistical challenges of your event were very manageable. I enjoyed meeting your family and watching h your dear friends celebrate you...and LAVA made me cry. Thank you for trusting me to be your coordinator. XOXO, Melodi

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2018

Was super helpful in having an itinerary detailed and filled out for all members of the wedding party

Sent on 07/01/2018

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Dear Mrs. Daw, thank you for taking time to submit a 5-Star review. I appreciate it!
    Assisting you, Zach and your mom was my pleasure, truly. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together leading up to and throughout your big day. Your selection of professional vendors really ensured everything ran smooth and according to schedule so you could enjoy your wedding day to the fullest!
    Congratulations again!

Joanna · Married on 06/09/2018

Melodi was such a joy to work with. She was so responsive and helpful with any questions I had. I decided to change where we were going to have our photos prior and asked Melodi for suggestions. She replied quickly with some ideas and even went to one of the suggested locations to take some photos so I could see what the location was like. I was so happy with my decision to hire a coordinator for the last month and we couldn't have been happier with the job Melodi did. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/18/2018

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Joanna, Thank you for taking time to leave a review for me. I enjoyed the short time we all had together and your story will stay with me forever. I'm thrilled I could be of service to you and Dave. ...And I'd be more than happy to come to England next year for your next celebration!
    Congrats again!

Malia · Married on 05/12/2018

Melodi is a remarkable Event Planner! We were secure in our choice at our first meeting! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was spectacular! I had a colorful multicultural wedding and she worked wonderfully with all the details I had arranged! I had several surprises, which included a bollywood dance for my groom and a flash mob musical departure and she was there to help with rehearsals and coordination on the day of the wedding. My parents surprised us with singing a Hawaiian song that my aunt danced the hula to and Melodi helped with a secret rehearsal for them too! She even came to my apartment the morning of the wedding to give me a bride emergency kit! I highly recommend her services! She and her staff are delightful! You will be so grateful to have them!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    1000 Stories Events 21
    1000 Stories Events 22

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Maila, Your wedding was full of music and magic! I loved every minute of working for you. I'll cherish the stories from your big day. Thank you for taking time to write a review for me and my services. It is greatly appreciated. xoxo, Melodi

Katt · Married on 04/14/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Melodi. From the start she was approachable, comfortable, and available. I appreciated her flexibility as well as her continued contact through out my planning process. She provided several planning tools to help with everything from photo lists to day of timeline and ceremony need to brings. During my wedding Melodi ensured a seemly transition from set up to ceremony to reception; I didn’t have to worry about a thing including clean up! She is well worth the value presented especially when paired with the Brickstone Ballroom venue.

Sent on 06/20/2018

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Katt, I absolutely loved you, your family and your event. I loved how you personalized everything to make it very memorable!
    Thank you for taking time to write this review. YES, you're correct, my customers do get an added value when their event is booked at the Brickstone Ballroom.
    I'm so happy you felt your wedding day was perfect. Thank you for inviting me to assist you and adding to my 1000 Stories!
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/21/2016

Events for kinds of brides

Melodi is organized and professional. She offers affordable packages and goes above and beyond for her brides. I love working with Melodi and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/22/2018

1000 Stories Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for me, Tara! Reviews like yours help me grow my business and it's very much appreciated.