Wine Wedding Favour HELP
So, I came across these...and there is a 20% sale on them which will save me $38 dollars on 120 of them. What does everyone think? Would you think this was stupid if you received this as a wedding favor?

Married: 05/04/2013
Reviews: 5
Posted On: Apr 11, 2012 at 3:49 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

8 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Married: 09/29/2012
Reviews: 1
Apr 11, 2012 at 3:50 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
i think its cute, but......im one of the few women that hates candles. honestly, id regift it if i got it.

Tiny Dancer
Married: 2+ years ago
Apr 11, 2012 at 4:02 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
A candle shaped like anything is a no-no in my book. I wouldn't even take it with me.

If you want a wine favor what about wine glass charms, or bottle openers? Or, a bottle of wine? Something made of cork?

Apr 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
wow...glad I asked...lol

Married: 09/29/2012
Reviews: 1
Apr 11, 2012 at 4:08 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
a month ago someone made wine glass charms. They were fantastic.

Private User
Married: 2+ years ago
Apr 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Not to burst your bubble, Jingles, but I feel the same. I love candles, but only beautifully scented ones, and only as a fragrance enhancer, not as decor. I would't be too thrilled about receiving one of these. I am a HUGE wino, though, and was trying to figure out wine-like favors. The best I came up with was wine glass charms. Sorry, I'm not much help.

Shannon
Married: 08/24/2013
Reviews: 7
Apr 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I have to agree with the other ladies. What about a bottle stopper? I'm not sure if it's a site wide 20% off sale somewhere or not but I've seen some cute "wine accessory" type stuff on the favor sites.

Married: 05/25/2013
Apr 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Ok, not to sound cheesy, but a grocery store near us typically has little mini wine bottles (shooters like wine bottles) typically 10 for $10... they have an assortment of pinot grigio, white zin, chardonnay, and some red wines... not sure where you're located at, but if you have a Kroger near you, check it out.

You could always get like wine charms and tie it around the neck of the bottles with a cute ribbon or something. (and the guests get some real wine) - and this would really only work IF your venue allows you to bring in any alcohol... but it's a thought :)

Apr 11, 2012 at 5:55 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I like the idea aboue the mini wine bottles and wine charm! Thank you! Maybe I'll do that with a custom label? Hmmmm.....
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct