Zazzle.com

(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adorable invitations at a reasonable price. The more you order, the cheaper it is. Exactly what I needed and fast delivery!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
Profile Picture
Rebekah
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zazzle offers a variety of very affordable wedding invitation templates. You can even customize you're own wedding postage stamps! Satisfaction guaranteed.

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I ordered blue hydrangea invitations through zazzle.com, because they were affordable and unique. I found the perfect design I wanted and could work the look I wanted around the invitations. I had them printed on quality linen for a higher cost, but the result was not much different than if I had ordered the standard issued paper. They came timely and looked just as I had designed. I recommend zazzle to brides for invitations and thank you cards who are on a budget and looking for an affordable route!

• Wedding: 02/04/2012
2.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was set on finding hydrangea invitations for our spring wedding and Zazzle was the only place I could find ones that I liked and that were within our budget. I was very nervous about ordering at first because you cannot order a sample invite. They turned out great though! They were on good, thick quality paper and crystal clear printing. We were also able to find a 50% off and free shipping codes online and through their emails to help with the cost even more!

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved creating my invitations on zazzle.com they made it easy to select coordinating pieces including stamps!

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zazzle is a great place to order modern invitations. Cost is great and if you know anything about computers like how to turn it on you can create great invites with their already existing template! THere are thousands to choose from and i was really happy with the quality and price.

• Wedding: 05/01/2011