WeddingFavors.org

WeddingFavors.org

Favorite
New York, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Affordable favors and had a quick turn around time.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Wedding Favors were very quick in there responses via email. Their description of their products was very helpful, as I was pplanning the wedding fromAustralia and was unable to view the items.
The delivery time frame planned was perfect, arriving on time.
And the favors, wow, wow, wow!!! We were more than impressed with the quality of the favors, making for very happy guests.
Would definetely recommend or do business with them again!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Got exactly what I ordered, and I am very happy with the quality of the products. The shipping was fast and the items all arrived in good order. Overall, they did a great job, and I would order from them again. And it was nice to recieve a discount for the number of items ordered.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We received our cookie containers in record time at a great value.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Absolutely the best! Quick shipping. We love all our items and especially the napkins. We will tell all our friends.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Greg provided wonderful customer service. After I placed the order he contacted my because I had left a few lines blank. I completely intended to do this but after he contacted me I looked at the wine glasses again. I contacted him and explained that I intended it that way but after reviewing I wanted to make a change. He was so kind and immediately made the change. The glasses still arrived early and they were beautiful. All my guests loved them!!!

Sandra
06/17/2012

Very Awesome Flavors! We take Gold Chairs Box w/ Heart Charm & Ribbon, they ship very fast and receive very fast. Great Communication, awesome flavors, great price. Highly Recommended! you will not regret your choice.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We got our personalized favors from them and couldn't be happier. The turnaround time was pretty quick and we got exactly what we paid for. We would definitely recommend this site to other couples getting married.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Couldn't have been happier. We got a great deal on favors that fit our style and budget. We didn't want to break the bank on favors. If this is you too, this is the place to go.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Our personalized napkins were beautiful on our cake table and the price was fantastic!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered these little fans that were not pricey and very well made...and great shipping!

SOOOOO cute.. made great memories for us to keeep... <3

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I purchased our favors from this site... small wine glasses ... Loved them! Such a great site!

Great stuff!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

AMAZING, they have choices that are really cool ideas, mine looked totally personal like no one else would ever have them, special to me and only me. they looked perfect and came on time!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

The favors I recieved made looked so personal! They were wonderful!