Jamella Day

New York, NY View map

Jamella Day is a custom accessories company that caters to special events such as bachelorette parties, weddings, showers of all kinds, and other festive occasions.

We create keepsake products that our customers can identify with on a personal level. Prominent to the collection are customized sashes and tank tops, personalized bingo games, fun headbands, and statement brooches. The distinct personality and interesting details of each of these items make wearing them a fabulous great time!

We find our muse in independent fun-loving individuals, who are not afraid to be the center of attention...Any day is a Jamella Day!

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
  • User472565 2+ years ago
    I recieved a Jamella Day tiara and sash for my bachelorette weekend which I absolutely LOVED and kept getting compliments on. It's truly a special gift and I've since given Jamella Day sashes to two friends to wear on their birthdays as well. Great keepsake and fantastic, personalized service!
    Cheryl Married on 05/29/2010
    I have seen these beautiful sashes and I am totally impressed with the work and skill that goes into each unique piece. These items are heirloom quality and I can't wait 'til my daughter plans her big day to surprise her with this great gift.
    Annie Married on 05/22/2010
    I absolutely loved my Jamella Day Flora flower in Silver!! I wore it in my hair with a short black dress and black heels so that it really popped..and it definitely did!! It ended up being a total show stopper, I got a million compliments. I was so impressed with mine that I got my best friend the Flora Flower in Red for her birthday, and she LOVED it. It made her birthday night so special, and gave her just the right amount of extra flare a birthday girl needs. I also wore the classic "PARTY GIRL" sash for my birthday last year, and it made me feel like the spotlight was on me the whole night! I will definitely be dressing up the SIREN sash with a pair of sky-high heels for my birthday this year. These products are so fun, sassy, and beautifully made, and they really amp up your look a notch on your special day...or when you just feel like hitting the town with a little extra shine!

New York, 10065
Location of (Jamella Day)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding