Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Belle Styles

Platinum Bridal & Wedding Favors for your special event!

Belle Styles is an online wedding favor retailer that offers a comprehensive selection of elegant and unique wedding favors, wedding gifts and wedding supplies. As a busy bride in the midst of planning your wedding, we understand how important your time is. Our site was designed with you in mind. At Belle Styles, it is our goal to make your shopping experience simple and stress free. We understand how important it is to honor the special wedding moments in life with first class quality wedding supplies and bridal shower gifts. Every bride is different and every wedding is unique, so whether you are having an intimate beach wedding, an elegant ball or just need a little something to thank those special people in your life, Belle Styles can help. We carry a large selection of wedding favors, wedding gifts, wedding supplies and accessories to fit your budget and style. Please browse our selection of wedding favors, bridesmaid gifts, wedding accessories and so much more. We look forward to serving you with your wedding needs. We appreciate your stopping by and hope that we can help you make those moments that last a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Invitation, Wedding Party Supply

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, New York City

15 Reviews for Belle Styles

4.1

I loved my personalized bridesmaid clutches! They are perfect! Would definitely buy from here again! Painless and Professional

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bridget, 8/30/14, 1 Review
4.3

I ordered the "Key to My Heart" bottle openers online from Belle Styles. I ordered each one for about $2 each. The packaging was sufficient for the bottle openers. I really enjoyed the fact that each one is wrapped in it own individual box and has a bow tied around it. Saves me hours of work!

Profile Picture Shannan, 6/20/14, 4 Reviews
1.6

I read a previous review and saw that they were contacted by the vendor to verify a customizable item. No such thing was done with the item I purchased. The item we purchased was cut off halfway. 36 spaces were available and I only required 35. But, we contacted the seller who claimed it was our mistakes and that we could reorder but would have to pay since it was my mistake. Apparently the price they had on their site was incorrect($19.99) which they honored but if we wanted to repurchase it would cost $69.99?!? I'm sorry but we will return our $300+ dollars worth of purchases and go else where.

Profile Picture Angel, 11/16/13, 1 Review