Belle Styles Reviews

15 | Somerset, NJ

15 Reviews for Belle Styles

svea · event on: 07/17/2015

Great news! We received our order today.
    The items are perfect for my husband's retirement celebration!
    Thank you for your assistance and your quick response to all my inquiries. The items were individually wrapped with tags and it made it really easy to be distributed to all our guests. They were really perfect!
    We will definitely order again.
    Cheers,

Sent on 07/23/2015

Bridget · Married on 08/30/2014

I loved my personalized bridesmaid clutches! They are perfect! Would definitely buy from here again! Painless and Professional

Sent on 12/12/2013

Belle Styles's reply:

Thank you Bridget for the great review. We wish you a very happy event!

Sue · event on: 03/02/2014

The champagne glasses I ordered were really nice and the price was very reasonable. The monogramming was free and I received my order in a very reasonable time. Would definitely order from them again.

Sent on 02/27/2014

I recently purchased some wedding favors from Belle Styles. Before purchase I had many questions in regards to the item I had selected. I called them and spoke with a very nice lady who took the time to go over the item with me and also make suggestions as to other items that were similar or that went with my wedding theme. Their customer service is outstanding and I will gladly purchase from them again.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Madion · Married on 04/14/2013

I recently purchased a personalized item with Belle Styles. I accidentally entered the personalization information incorrectly. I was contacted by them to verify that the information provided was correct before processing the order. This was great because being a personalized item I would not be able to return it. They were very professional and provided great customer service. They helped make my big day perfect!!

Sent on 04/19/2013
  • Alisia

Alisia · Married on 01/19/2013

Excellent! UPS did not deliver my first package so they sent me out another package immediately! Everything was on time for my wedding! Love the foot jewelry!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Liz · Married on 07/28/2012

Beautiful merchandise for my wedding

Sent on 08/16/2012
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 04/14/2012

I recently bought some table centerpieces and a custom wedding aisle runner from Belle Styles and I just received them. I received them reasonably quick and I am very pleased. Thanks

Sent on 01/20/2012

Justina · Married on 04/02/2013

3.0

The only problem I had was I ordered something and paid for it then found out it was on back order. It did not say when I paid for the item. But when I got the foot jewelry they were beautiful!! Better than I expected! The picture does not do it justice!!!!! Thank You, A very satisfied customer, Justina White. My wedding is not til 8/24/13 I was just letting you know about the foot jewelry I have purchased :)

Sent on 04/08/2013

Melanie · Married on 12/14/2011

I recently purchased some winter favors for my wedding from Belle Styles. I called and spoke with a lady that was very helpful in answering my questions. I received my favors on time and was very happy with the quality.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Shannan · Married on 06/20/2014

4.2
      3.5

I ordered the "Key to My Heart" bottle openers online from Belle Styles. I ordered each one for about $2 each. The packaging was sufficient for the bottle openers. I really enjoyed the fact that each one is wrapped in it own individual box and has a bow tied around it. Saves me hours of work!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Carrie · Married on 11/12/2011

I had a destination wedding and found a great selection of beach and destination wedding favors at Belle Styles. Great quality. Great value.

Sent on 01/19/2012
  • User4013058 · event on: 02/01/2014

2.8
      0.0

I ordered favors for my daughter birthday party. The work was very nice but the price is a little high. I would probably use them again if I was pressed for time or if it was a project that I could not complete myself.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Angel · Married on 11/16/2013

1.6
      2.0
      2.0

I read a previous review and saw that they were contacted by the vendor to verify a customizable item. No such thing was done with the item I purchased. The item we purchased was cut off halfway. 36 spaces were available and I only required 35. But, we contacted the seller who claimed it was our mistakes and that we could reorder but would have to pay since it was my mistake. Apparently the price they had on their site was incorrect($19.99) which they honored but if we wanted to repurchase it would cost $69.99?!? I'm sorry but we will return our $300+ dollars worth of purchases and go else where.

Sent on 08/05/2013

M · Married on 09/28/2013

1.2
      3.0

I am so disappointed by my experience with Belle Styles. I purchased a porcelain cake topper for $45. I was unhappy with the quality when it arrived and went through the process to obtain a return number via email. They told me I would have to return the item (and provide them with tracking information) to the manufacturer in Canada, not the warehouse that shipped me the item in NJ. At the post office, the cost to return the item came to $30, on top of the $10 that I paid to have the item sent to me. When I called them to tell them that I needed a US return address, they said there was nothing they could do. This is a very cost prohibitive and unfair policy, and I was extremely disappointed in their lack of flexibility. They also do not answer their phones half the time. Total scam.

Sent on 05/23/2013