Trisha Millier Photography

Trisha Millier Photography

Favorite
Saratoga Springs, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Trisha was friendly, amazing, and worked well with the different dynamics of our family. We really enjoyed the session. When our pictures arrived, we were impressed with her attention to detail. I would definitely recommend Trisha to my friends and family and looked forward to using her again on day soon.

Services Used: Photography

Trisha was wonderful! I was an out of state bride and she worked with me all the way though email and phone. She was down to do whatever type of pictures we wanted. They turned out beautiful, even better than I imagined!

Services Used: Photography

Trish did a wonderful job at our wedding! The pictures came out better then I could have ever dreamed. Very professional, abreast able to get pictures of the prefect moments without us or our guest knowing she was there. I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography

Trisha did a WONDERFUL engagement session with us and even got us to smile- something we almost never do under the watchful eye of a camera! It was like hanging with an old friend- that comfortable! And our intimate island wedding remained intimate - we barely noticed her and got amazing photos. Thank you!!

Services Used: Photography

I had Trish do my portraits and I couldn't believe the difference that having a professional photographer made! The photos came out beautifully and I appreciated the little extra "digital diet" that took off the 10 pounds the camera adds.

Services Used: Photography

i was so nervous about having my photo taken, but was more than happy with the final shoot!!

Services Used: Photography

She was wonderful!! She provided us with amazing photos. There were so many pluses.. a second photographer, quick proofs, everything i want and more. I have already recommended her and will do so again and again!!!

Services Used: Photography

Great wedding pictures, great style, great personality, and overall great work!! Very affordable- I always recommend her work to anyone looking for photography. (and she was the only photographer we met with who actually LISTENED to what we wanted)

Services Used: Photography

Very friendly and great to talk with... Willing to go the extra mile to make your day very special for you. Great price for the amount and quality of work you get... very easy to talk with... Responds very fast to emails and requests...

Services Used: Photography

Trish is the best! I can't wait till I have my wedding so she can do that photos for that too! Very professional and I was extreamly happy with the outcome of my photos. Even if I did freeze ;)

Services Used: Photography

great wedding pictures! she was fun to work with and worked with my 'magazine style' pictures i wanted. the canvas was beautiful too!! I gave 2 friends her info already. best photographer I met

Services Used: Photography

Trisha is great to deal with. Friendly and easy to work with. She took beautiful pictures for us! I was blown away. Love her work!!