Trisha Millier Photography

Trisha Millier Photography

Real. Unique. You.

Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trisha was wonderful! I was an out of state bride and she worked with me all the way though email and phone. She was down to do whatever type of pictures we wanted. They turned out beautiful, even better than I imagined!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trish did a wonderful job at our wedding! The pictures came out better then I could have ever dreamed. Very professional, abreast able to get pictures of the prefect moments without us or our guest knowing she was there. I would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trisha did a WONDERFUL engagement session with us and even got us to smile- something we almost never do under the watchful eye of a camera! It was like hanging with an old friend- that comfortable! And our intimate island wedding remained intimate - we barely noticed her and got amazing photos. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 04/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i was so nervous about having my photo taken, but was more than happy with the final shoot!!

• Wedding: 10/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was wonderful!! She provided us with amazing photos. There were so many pluses.. a second photographer, quick proofs, everything i want and more. I have already recommended her and will do so again and again!!!

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great wedding pictures, great style, great personality, and overall great work!! Very affordable- I always recommend her work to anyone looking for photography. (and she was the only photographer we met with who actually LISTENED to what we wanted)

• Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very friendly and great to talk with... Willing to go the extra mile to make your day very special for you. Great price for the amount and quality of work you get... very easy to talk with... Responds very fast to emails and requests...

• Wedding: 08/02/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trish is the best! I can't wait till I have my wedding so she can do that photos for that too! Very professional and I was extreamly happy with the outcome of my photos. Even if I did freeze ;)

• Wedding: 06/26/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

great wedding pictures! she was fun to work with and worked with my 'magazine style' pictures i wanted. the canvas was beautiful too!! I gave 2 friends her info already. best photographer I met

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trisha is great to deal with. Friendly and easy to work with. She took beautiful pictures for us! I was blown away. Love her work!!

• Wedding: 07/16/2006
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Trisha was friendly, amazing, and worked well with the different dynamics of our family. We really enjoyed the session. When our pictures arrived, we were impressed with her attention to detail. I would definitely recommend Trisha to my friends and family and looked forward to using her again on day soon.

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had Trish do my portraits and I couldn't believe the difference that having a professional photographer made! The photos came out beautifully and I appreciated the little extra "digital diet" that took off the 10 pounds the camera adds.

• Wedding: 11/14/2009
518-683-4999
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment