Tina Marie Photography

Tina Marie Photography

41 Elm St.
Seymour, CT 06483 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found TinaMarie Photography through my venue. She was very accommodating and professional. She worked with our schedules to find times that were good for all of us and was very flexible. Her assistant was just as wonderful and personable. Between the two of them they took more pictures then I would have dreamed and they came out wonderful. From the candids to the portraits, they were all wonderful. I was very pleased with my photos and with this company.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was very outgoing and easy to work with.She also had a lot of great ideas for different poses. I am very happy with my wedding pictures and would definitely recommend her!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Jen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was great! Flexible schedule, easy to work with, friendly and talented. Works quickly and unobtusive during ceremony and reception. Has great ideas.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted Tina as my photographer because she had photographed my good friend's wedding a few years earlier and did an excellent job! Tina is a genuinely nice person as well as an amazing photographer. I loved the guest book she did with our engagement pictures and she even handed out cards at our wedding with two of our engagement pics and information on where and when our wedding pictures will be available for viewing. I thought that was awesome! Tina is very easy to work with and made me and my husband feel very comfortable!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was wonderful to work with! She was professional, friendly and overall a great photographer.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was AMAZING!!! She truly captured our day flawlessly :) She also did our engagement photos....STUNNING!!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina is very professional and extremely talented. I am very pleased with my wedding photos.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina Was GREAT!! Every picture was perfect!! Very easy to work with and very reasonable!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

• Wedding: 11/15/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina was extremely professional and she has an amazing skill. She is very creative and she will make sure that you have all the pictures that you want. I would highly recommend her as a photographer

• Wedding: 10/12/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Tina. My pictures came out fabulous. I was so nervous all day because I thought she hadn't taken any pictures except for the staged pictures and lo and behold when I got the proffs there were hundreds. She takes great pictures and she's not in the way, which can be a horrror story. Plus she offers really nice packages and she has her own studio which is comfy and relaxing to review photos and discuss. I'm going to have her do some photos of us again for our 5 year anniversary.

• Wedding: 07/10/2004
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina Marie is Amazing!!!! She made our wedding Picture Perfect! She and her helpers were like ninjas, strategically placed, to get all the best shots. She captured more moments than I even remembered having, and when the whole thing passes by in a flash, you pray that your photographer will. I am getting goose bumps just thinking our photo album. I remember when my new hubby and I snuck off, away from everyone, to have our own intimate dance once we heard At Last playing, but low and behold, and thank God, Tina Marie found us and snapped the most priceless piece of history in our lives. It was such a romantic moment and I am so happy it was Completely Candid and Captured.
We will see her for all our future photo shoots.
You never know when we'll need pregnancy photos and baby photos!!!!! : )

• Wedding: 09/11/2011
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Tina Marie Photography. Not only because of how professional she was but also the quality and creativity of the photos. They were amazing. She made us feel very comfortable and at ease our enitre wedding day as well as on our engagement photo shoot. Thankyou Tina for a job well done and beautiful pictures. I would recommend you to anyone. :) Sincerely, Shannon Neeley

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
Shannon
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I absolutely LOVED all of the wedding photos Tina Marie took for us and all of our guests have been raving about how beautiful the pictures came out. We were so excited to see how our special day was captured and we are just amazed of how much of the day and individual moments she was able to get of not only us but also all of our family and friends. Tina Marie and her assistant were also such a pleasure to work with. We have heard horror stories from friends about how awful their pictures came out, how difficult working with them was, and how late they received their pictures. However, we had the total opposite experience with Tina Marie, as every engagement and wedding picture she took was absolutely stunning, and the time it took for us to view previews of our pictures on her website and Facebook page was a very quick turnaround time, considering there were over 800 pictures to look through (approximately a 5 week turnaround time)! We could not have asked for a more professional, organized and creative photographer, so thank you to Tina Marie Photography again for all of your amazing work!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina Marie was an awesome photographer to work with. She is reasonably priced and is very prompt in every aspect. I was sooooo happy in how my wedding photos came out! :)

• Wedding: 01/08/2011
Joann
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This vendor was AWESOME! It is just one photographer but she takes so many pictures and they are all amazing. The engagement photos were sophisticated and fun. On our wedding day she was with us for 11 and a half hours and took at least 1,000 pictures. She was very professional and helped to make our day very special.

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
203-463-8233
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards