Tiers of Joy

Tiers of Joy

Favorite
Serving Las Vegas & Henderson, NV
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I could not be any happier with how my wedding cake turned out. Not only was it absolutely beautiful, but it also tasted amazing! My husband doesn't love sweets, but he couldn't get enough of it! Kathy really spent a lot of time with me and helped me choose the design and flavor when I was 3,000 miles away and unable to meet in person (destination wedding). There was a ton of options for designs and flavors, somet

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Kathy is Superb!! Mean it. My wedding was held at Lake Las Vegas in May of this year! She was on time, kind, polite and punctual. Cake was the best I ever tasted! My guest agreed !!!! Beautiful decor and exactly what my Husband and I wanted! Love the customer service and professionalism. Cost is excellent.

Recently Married

Kathy did an amazing job on our wedding cake! We meet her in her home for flavor testing, all were amazing it was so hard choosing. For the price and for someone who does wedding cakes out of there home Kathy made our wedding cake PERFECT! I couldn't imagine having a better cake than hers!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Tiers of Joy for our wedding cake and Kathy has the BEST cake! We were on a tight budget, but Kathy was able to give us the cake we wanted within our price range. The decor was simple, elegant, and beautiful. The cake was DELICIOUS! We finished all of her samples from the cake tasting. We did a "buffet" style cake service and the cake slices were gone way before the new batch came out. Our guests were lining up waiting for the cake to be put out! We only had a few left over slices that we brought home and they were gone the next day. We also had a heavy cake topper and I was concerned that the cake wouldn't hold it, but Kathy did a tremendous job keeping the topper stable without compromising the look of the cake. If you are looking for a cake vendor, Kathy is the person to go to. You will not be disappointed and I guarantee it. Thank you, Kathy!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I was very impressed with the cake that was made for our wedding. Kathy was great and was able to make the same cake that I got from a picture. I loved everything about it and wouldn't change one one thing.

Recently Married

Kathy at Tiers of Joy was amazing to work with. She not only bakes a fabulous cake, it was a pleasure to work with her to design our wedding cake. My then fiancee and I were able to make an early trip to Vegas and decided we'd like to do a tasting with Kathy. She was great! We had brought in some pictures of cakes that we liked, and it was refreshing to see Kathy be so honest about the pricing of what our dream cakes might actually cost. Even better though, Kathy was able to take the photos of our cakes and design for us something that far surpassed even our pictures AND fit into our price range. She was a gem to work with, had fabulous ideas and delicious cakes. I can't recommend Tiers of Joy more highly!

Recently Married

Kathy did my cake and cupcake for my wedding and they were amazing. They looked great and tasted amazing as well. They decorations and colors were great! I was very please with everything .

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Kathy did an AMAZING job of our wedding cake! We were only able to meet with her once before the wedding, since it was a destination wedding in Vegas. All of our communication was through email. Kathy was easy to communicate with, quick to respond, very thoughtful, and thorough. She gave great suggestions and offered extra options that were incredibly helpful.

Our cake was 2 round tiers with one being chocolate cake and the other was lemon cake. Both had raspberry filling and a white chocolate mousse frosting. She was even kind enough to check to see if we wanted the frosting more of a white or ivory color. The cake received rave reviews with guests telling us the ate 2 or more pieces! With many of our guests being chefs/pastry chefs, that is a HUGE compliment!

Overall, the cake was beautiful and delicious. It was exactly the way we imagined it to be! Working with Kathy and having the cake be budget friendly were a definite plus! She as very sweet and genuinely caring. Thank you Kathy!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

A+ all around for Kathy @ Tiers of Joy! *applause* Not only is she the sweetest lady but her cake decor exceeded my expectations of what I asked for and taste was Super Fantastic ! Being the bride, you always want to hear that your choice of vendors were good enough but my guests continue to rave about what they tasted that night. Fyi...my crowd of people are a bunch of foodies so that should sum it up. I really hope I can work with her again in the future! Thanks again Kathy!!!!

Melissa & Tony
1 Review
06/28/2014

We were in trouble! 2 Weeks before our wedding we fired the person making our cake. Tears of Joy saved us! The baker recommended by the venue, but was very unresponsive and wanted to do things her way not ours. My daughter found "Tears of Joy" We send Kathy a picture of the cake we wanted, and the one delivered was more beautiful than the one in the picture. We read her reviews before we called her and only found 1 bad review based on integrity. Even though the review was intended to be bad, I like people who stand up for their beliefs. I talked to Kathy and sampled her many varieties of cakes. I would highly recommend Kathy as not only a person of integrity, but someone who get the job done the way you want it. I wish I could post a picture of the cake! She exceeded expectations!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Kathy was absolutely fabulous and I cannot have imagined my cake to be any better! And the design on the cake!!! I had a Pakistani wedding and sent her designs from the internet I wanted her to draw on and they were perfect!!!! And the taste! We had one layer lemon, one layer chocolate and one layer red velvet. Perfect moisture and frosting! Thank you so much Tiers of Joy for everything!!!

4.2

Very talented at decoration, and the cake tasted amazing. The only draw back was she had difficulty understanding my vision of how I wanted it to look. It still turned out beautiful in the end.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was so elegant and beautiful. We had 200 guests and a four tier cake with all four layers in different flavors. We enjoyed our cake so much and have received many compliments on it. Kathy was so interactive with us and provided a great selection of cakes and fillings to try. I'm so happy we had tiers of joy bake our special cake !!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Kathy has been so sweet since the time I first emailed her. My husband and I decided to meet her at her house for cake tasting and when we met her she made us feel like we had known her for forever! and she definitely knows her cakes! everything we tried was delicious, and ended up with her cinnamon flavor for our top two tiers and raspberry truffle for our bottom tier. Everyone at our wedding said the cake was fantastic! I'm so happy we went with Kathy! Thank you for making our beautiful cake, everyone LOVED it! :D

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I can't thank Kathy enough my cake was stunning and tasted amazing. She was so sweet and flexible. She kept in contact with me through email. She is amazing and if you want a fabulous cake then you need to call Kathy. You won't be disappointed. I wasn't. My husband and I had picked out a cake at our meeting with her, and as a bride I had a change of mind. I wanted something different she was so sweet about it, it was perfect. Everyone is still talking about my cake. I love the pictures of it. Very very happy.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were extremely pleased with the level of service provided by Kathy at Tiers of Joy! We planned our wedding from out of the country so all communication was via email, and Kathy was very prompt and informative with all of her correspondence. Her prices were very reasonable, and most importantly our cake was beautiful and delicious, it was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Tiers of Joy!