Ocakesions

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

“A party without cake is just a meeting” We help bring your personality and theme into desserts, pastries, and cakes; even if it’s just for a "meeting". Beautiful desserts and cakes which also TASTE GOOD! Catering all over Las Vegas and Henderson.

About US

With a long history baking, designing, and decorating in the Las Vegas valley, in 2018 we decided to start living our own dreams and work directly with our customers to bring better quality cakes and strong bonds with clients. 2019 starts our independence from other businesses and grow into our own dreams. We currently only take custom orders.

Meet the Business Owner

Hi!! I'm Chef Jerica and I am...

Obsessed. Because I’m more than just interested. This is how I describe my relationship with desserts— and food in general. I took interest in the kitchen at a very young age—cooking my first meal (spaghetti) when I was 7 and baking my first brownies at 10. I loved the process. I loved going to the market and picking ingredients. I loved preparing everything in cute little neat bowls—learning from everyone who would teach me. I loved the aroma when it filled the house. I loved setting the table and the conversations we shared as we all enjoyed our meals.

In 2002, my family relocated from Guam to Las Vegas to help fulfill my dream of going to college in the states. I completed my Associates in Culinary Science from Le Cordon Bleu as one of the youngest and top of the class in 2005. Ive been working all over the strip and bakeries off strip ever since. Having learned from many Masters, I decided to open up a place of my own to express my own creativity. So, welcome!

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Gabrielle
    Gabrielle Z. Married on 11/07/2021

Amazing!!!

After my wedding being canceled and having to change my date. Jerica was amazing and was willing to help me even though she was already booked that weekend. The cake came out better than I expected! And all of my guests were raving about the treats! They were delicious! Jerica and Beth were great! Would 100% recommend!!
    Anita Married on 10/20/2021

Beautiful and delicious!

Jerica has so many beautiful designs and I have used her for all my important family life moments. She is so creative and most importantly, everything she makes is delicious and decadent. She always delivers’
    Janess B. Married on 07/02/2021

Desserts so good

Jerica was so sweet and gave me reasonable prices for my ala carte desserts. I was able to choose the number of the desserts and which ones I wanted. She has a variety to offer which was why I picked her from other vendors. I ordered the chocolate strawberries mixed white and milk. They were a hit! I also got the fruit tarts and cheesecake which were so gooood!. I would definitely book her again for other occasions!

Ocakesions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly our honor to be a part of the oCAKEsion. Congratulations and Best wishes!

Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, NV, 89120