Cakes On The Move

Henderson, NV View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A wedding bakery in Henderson, Nevada, Cakes On The Move is committed to creating dream wedding cakes for ready-to-wed couples. Owned and operated by Darlene Davidson, the company has been crafting mouth-watering confections for couples throughout Nevada for over 21 years. Trustworthy and dependable, Cakes On The Move is the perfect choice for undeniably unique and delicious wedding desserts.

Cakes On The Move offers a variety of wedding dessert services from which its couples may benefit. Services include:

• Consultations
  • Private tastings
  • Custom design
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Couples who entrust their wedding confections to Cakes On The Move benefit from a wide range of menu choices. Options include:

• Cakes
  • Groom's cake
  • Cake pops
  • Cookies
  • Cupcakes
  • Pastries

Areas Covered
Cakes On The Move proudly offers wedding desserts to couples located in Henderson, Nevada. Services are also extended to interested couples throughout Clark County, Nevada.

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Vegan

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Tara
    Tara S. Getting married on 07/23/2022

Best. Cake. We. Ever. Had... Not kidding

I never write reviews but had to. This was THE.BEST.CAKE.EVER. The cake Darlene made was not only amazing and a HUGE hit at our wedding but we were super last minute (a week before the wedding) AND she was going on vacation and still came through. So thankful we found her for our special day. If you are on the fence ordering from Darlene, this is your sign!!!
    Melanie H. Married on 05/21/2022

Cakes on the Move and Darlene are amazing!!

From the moment I spoke with Darlene on the phone I knew I was getting my wedding cake from her. She is so bubbly and friendly I felt like I was talking to a friend. We set up a tasting and she had everything set up so cute! The cakes and fillings we had chosen to taste were all so delicious it was hard to decide so we picked three! A few weeks later I decided to surprise my fiancé with a groom's cake. Darlene was my co conspirator immediately. I wanted to include our dogs and she had some really cute ideas! When the big day arrived, she delivered and set up the cakes. At the reception everyone loved the cakes!! The almond cake with Bavarian cream filling was everyone's favorite! I highly recommend Cakes on the Move!!!

Cakes On The Move's reply:

Your the best ! It was such fun doing your 3 little doggies for your grooms cake. He was sooo helpful guiding me to your private suite at the Flamingo I truely appreciate it. Respectfully Darlene
    Patsy P. Married on 05/20/2022

Vow Renewal in Las Vegas

Darlene is just a pleasure to work with!! Our cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing. We traveled for our Vow Renewal and she made everything so easy!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Boulder Creek Golf Club Boulder Creek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Darlene is great to work with. Not only do her cakes look amazing but they tastes as good as they look! I recommend her to all my clients.

White Doves Los Angeles Southern California White Doves Los Angeles Southern California Wedding Rentals

Cakes On The Move was very easy to work with, affordable and the customer service is excellent. Newport Coast White Dove Release would definitely recommend them for any wedding ceremony.

Glamorous Expressions Mobile Makeup & Hair Design Glamorous Expressions Mobile Makeup & Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are looking for a spectacular cake and service, this is the place to go. Cakes On the Move offers the most beautiful cakes and selections. We really enjoy sending our brides to be to Cakes On The Move. We feel confident that every bride will be completely satisfied. Thanks Cakes On The Move!!! We Love Your Work.

1211 Santa Helena Ave Henderson, NV, 89002
702-565-8622

By appointment only.
Location of (Cakes On The Move)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding