Wee Little Cakes

Las Vegas, NV View map

A wedding bakery in Las Vegas, Nevada, Wee Little Cakes specializes in custom made-from-scratch wedding confections. Founded in 2012 by professional pastry chef Elisse Freese, the bakery artfully crafts each wedding dessert to the specific wants and needs of each of its unique couples. Creative and detail-oriented, Wee Little Cakes is the perfect option for couples wishing for delectable, awe-inspiring wedding treats.

Couples who entrust their wedding confections to Wee Little Cakes benefit from a variety of services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations
  • Tastings
  • Custom design
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Areas Covered
Wee Little Cakes proudly offers wedding bakery services to ready-to-wed couples located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Services are extended to interested couples in and around the Clark County, Nevada area.

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes

What services do you provide?

Custom Design
Delivery
Setup

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Austin C. Married on 03/04/2021

What a cake!

Elisse created the cake of our dreams. It was the perfect addition to our wedding. She also helped us work through the design, hosted us for a tasting, and provided support through the entire process. Would highly recommend!
  • FizzPop
    Mindy Married on 07/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely LOVED my wedding cake! Every single detail was spot on!
    Britt Married on 04/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I found Wee Little Cakes through Weddingwire. Elisse was quick to respond to my inquiry (especially compared to some who didn't respond at all) and went back and forth with me to help decide what I needed/wanted. We set up a tasting with her, where she was very flexible with our schedule and pleasant to discuss details with. We forgot our payment for the tasting that night, and she was super accommodating to let us pay later - during the craziness of paying for all the other wedding needs, this was a huge relief! Her cakes tasted so good we ended up more than doubling our original dessert budget. She did a two tier cake, cupcakes, and cake pops, in various flavors for us. The dessert table ended up being a major decor piece for us, because her cakes are SO PRETTY! Our theme was Gem Stones and Jewel Tones, so she did geode designs for me, which is exactly what I was looking for. Everyone at the wedding was in awe, and several people have asked where we got them after having the opportunity to try them!

On a side note, I didn't know until after my wedding was over, but Elisse was in the middle of planning her own wedding during this whole process, making her quick responses even more impressive!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89141
Location of (Wee Little Cakes)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding