Rolling in Dough Bakery

Las Vegas, Nevada View map

Rolling in Dough Bakery is a bakery located in Las Vegas, Nevada. This family-owned bakery offers specialty, custom, house, and celebration cakes, all in a variety of classic and gourmet flavors and fillings topped with custom-made pieces of edible art. Serving the greater Las Vegas area, Rolling in Dough Bakery customizes each cake to your event’s theme, using real butter, fresh eggs and cream, nuts, and rich cacao.

As well as customized cake design, Rolling in Dough Bakery offers a variety of other dessert items, including cake pops, grooms' cakes, dessert table treats, party favors, cookies, cupcakes, dessert buffets, and pastries. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Consultation
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Private tastings

$4.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.00

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Kiko Married on 11/15/2018

inspirational work of art & so much more!

When I tell you the experience was flawless, I am truly amazed with the quality and professionalism that this bakery provided for me and my fiance. We really had no idea on how to go about designing our cake and the decorators were able to take our inspirations and create a wonderful work of art that truly compliments us and was what we needed to feel complete! loved the flavors of cake, fillings were delicious, and the buttercream is to die for!! I recommend this bakery to any and all people looking for cake on all occassions!!
  • Clinton
    Clinton Married on 06/05/2017

A must visit!

It’s rare to see such passionate driven chefs providing quality work at amazing prices! Never dissatisfied with any of there products from case pastries to customized orders! Rolling in Dough has always been my one stop bakery for all my business events and personal celebrations! Thank you guys! And keep up the great work! Please everyone take my word for it, these folks are amazing!
  • Lori
    Lori J. Married on 01/29/2021

Cookie Favors

I reached out to Rolling in Dough as I was interested in custom decorated cookies as favors for my wedding. They were very helpful in giving me options that fit my budget while incorporating my wedding colors. Our cookies turned out so beautiful & tasted delicious!! After our reception, guests were asking us if we had any leftover cookies to share with them. Overall happy with my experience & great customer service 😊

Deals

Rolling in Dough Bakery 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Rolling in Dough Bakery Price Rates

10260 W Charleston Blvd, Suite 4 Las Vegas, Nevada, 89135

Monday to Saturday 8:00-7:00pm Sunday 11:00-3:00pm
Location of (Rolling in Dough Bakery)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding