6870 S Rainbow Blvd 116, Las Vegas, NV 89118 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

18 Reviews for Drago Sisters Bakery

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2019

Exceptional

Drago sisters did everything perfect from start to finish. We provided the picture and they did everything perfectly!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • j19sweet

Joneice · Married on 11/11/2016

I have only POSITIVES things to say about these wedding professionals. My vendor team included Doreen from Drago Sisters Bakery.
    I booked the Drago Sisters after my initial cake tasting. After tasting they moist cake I had, I just could even make my other appointments and cancelled them immediately. I ended up getting 3 different cakes. I got a small 3 tier and a sheet cake. I ended up with Cookie Batter cake/Raspberry Preserves, Carmel Cake/Carmel Sauce, and Marble Cake/Boston Crème Filling. The cake was not only moist but beautiful. Everyone loved the cake so much. I wished that more people got to try the Carmel Cake but the hotel service messed up and didn’t serve that tier. Which meant all the immediate family ate the cake two days later while we were still partying on the strip. So not a huge deal as 15 people still got to try it but it would been a big hit during the reception.
    Doreen was very easy to work with, direct and to the point. No extra fluff but enjoys being a baker and creating tasty pieces. While my cake spot was reserve, it was the last thing that I actually finalized. Needless to say, by then I was tired of making decisions. I told Doreen my visions, sent her 3 cakes I liked and she came up with the final product. Not only a business women but truly an artist.
    Tips: Book these Sisters for real!!! Also try different items in their bakery, my mom loved their dulce de leche cake. I also couldn’t get enough of the macaroons.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Sabrina · Married on 10/20/2015

Oh my goodness stop what you're doing and go eat their cake. This bakery was recommended to us by friends that were married in 2014, and we owe them big time for a wonderful find! They took extremely good care of us when we went in to cake taste for our wedding, bringing out all of their options in a very clean and organized way. We had a specific cake that we had in mind and they were happy to take a copy of the picture and recreated it for us. After almost a month, we just finished our left over cake, and we are very sad its gone. Time to plan another party.

Sent on 11/13/2015