Cakes On The Move Reviews

306 | Henderson, NV

306 Reviews for Cakes On The Move

Lq · Getting married on 04/11/2022

My Wedding Cake Review

Darlene was fabulous in providing my wedding cake. It was delivered delicately and early. She even included a picture of the final cake before the reception.
    She was 100% responsive to all text messages. And very flexible, sweet and easy to work with.
    The cake was exactly what I envision and wanted. From color, highly, decoration and tasty.
    My guest loved the cake so much that not even crumbs were left. I highly recommend Darlene for any Wedding Cake.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Valerie F. · Getting married on 02/10/2022

Delicious!

We had a wonderful experience with Darlene at Cakes On The Move. She was very professional and passionate about her work, and very pleasant to speak to. Her cakes are delicious and moist, the buttercream was very light and complimented the cake very well. She was able to make our special day memorable with a picture worthy cake that everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Cakes On The Move's reply:

It was an honor to assist you. Have a fabulous life together. If you ever come back to Las Vegas we'll do cake!
    Respectfully
  • Jennifer

Jennifer W. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Halowwen Wedding 2019

My husband and I decided almost last minute that we were going to be getting married in Vegas. We had the venue and the reception location reserved but had not thought about the cake. I decided that I wanted to surprise him with a cake, but I wanted it to have some sort of Halloween theme since we were dressed for a traditional wedding.

I emailed Darlene roughly 2 weeks before our wedding and still didn't have a clue what I wanted the design to be. As soon as she got the email she called me directly and we started planning. I had not thought about the cake topper either! I was so glad that she called me! She helped guide me through the process and I ended up ordering a cake topper from Amazon and shipped it directly to her (we live in California, so we were nearby to pick something up and deliver it).

When we got into town, I let Darlene know and she sent me a photo of the finished cake. It was absolutely beautiful!!! I was so excited that I ended up ruining the surprise for my husband because I had to show him right away!

Darlene delivered the cake to the venue we were having our reception dinner early in the morning and she let me know that she had done so, which was perfect! I didn't have to worry about sending someone to go pick it up. The quality of the cake was outstanding! Everyone commented on how much they loved the taste, texture, and beauty of the cake. It was perfect, absolutely perfect.

The price was very reasonable. Initially, I was worried that we wouldn't be able to afford to get a cake, so I didn't really consider getting one. But our cake was very reasonably priced and I am so glad that we ended up getting one.

Cakes on the Move helped make our special day even more wonderful. It was the best day of my life, just so perfect. Thank you Darlene for all of your hard work, dedication, professionalism, guidance, care, and thoughtfulness. You are truly a blessing :).

Sent on 12/24/2019

Taylor C. · Married on 04/17/2021

Absolutely amazing

Darlene was recommended to us through our reception venue. We could not have been happier! Darlene is not only the nicest, sweetest person I have ever spoken to, but her talent and her cakes are incredible. Within 20 minutes of getting off the phone with her telling her our vision for our cake, she had texted me a picture of the lace she had just created to wrap our cake! In exactly the color I described to her too. She sent me the final product picture the day before our wedding and when we arrived at our reception on our wedding day, the cake was there and it was AMAZING! Not only did it taste incredible, but it was so beyond beautiful. We can't thank Darlene enough for bringing our vision to life and making the best wedding cake we could've asked for!

Sent on 05/07/2021
  • Melissa

Melissa A. · Married on 03/15/2021

Darlene is superb!!!

I had a small wedding in Las Vegas. Darlene made us the most beautiful two tiered cake and 24 Vegas cupcakes with Vegas themed cupcake holders. The cake came with fresh pink flowers that matched my cake topper. The guests said the cupcakes were so delicious they wish they had gotten two in their bags

Sent on 03/20/2021

Jody G. · Married on 03/14/2021

Deliciousness

The owner, Darlene, is the nicest lady!! I needed a cake in a very short time frame and she was able to accommodate me. The cake was absolutely delicious, very moist, amazing flavor and her homemade buttercream was the best I’ve had. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a cake!!

Sent on 03/20/2021

Gwendolyn P. · Married on 02/07/2021

Darlene, (Cakes on the Move) was absolutely fantastic and the cake she prepared for our event could not have been any better.

Darlene was truly wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her. The cake she prepared for me was beautiful and most importantly, it was delicious. I will definitely use Cakes on the Move again.

Sent on 02/10/2021
  • Bonnie

Bonnie M. · Married on 11/28/2020

Excellent, Personalized, Professional, Dependable and Delicious!

Cakes on the Move provided the most incredible cake and pastries for my wedding. Everything was so beautiful we didn't want to eat it but so glad we did!! Everything was to perfection! Darlene was amazing to deal with and prices we very reasonable. Let Cakes on the Move be your last call for special occasion baked goods!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Talissa A. · Married on 11/12/2020

Made our day just that much more special

The cake was delicious, she helped us work through details and get us our dream cake!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Stephanie K. · Married on 11/02/2020

Excellent choice for a beautiful and tasty wedding cake

I found Cakes on the Move purely by accident on the internet. I was looking for someone who would create a cake using my daughter's wedding colors yet one which didn't look like all the rest. I also wanted it to taste good! Darlene worked with me my phone and email to create the perfect cake. It was delivered to our venue early in the day so there was no worry of a last minute issue. I was very happy with the product as well as the price!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Maria H. · Married on 08/07/2020

Wonderful experience

Coming from out of state I was unsure which bakery to order from for my brother's wedding. I chose Cakes on the Move because of all the positive reviews online. I was not disappointed. Darlene was an absolute sweetheart who made the cake beautifully and tasty. Everyone loved it! I definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/01/2020

Aleyna V. · Married on 05/30/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

Due to COVID my parents has to cancel their HUGE 50th anniversary party. At the last minute we put something together and Darlene helped me out in less than two weeks. The cake was breathtaking. Darlene captured the style of both of my parents and they were delighted. Not only was it beautiful it tastes delicious!!! Darlene is a such a sweetheart and you can tell she truly enjoys and takes pride in her craft. We will be using her again for sure.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Tasha

Tasha S. · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect Wedding Cake

Darlene was amazing to work with. My cake was absolutely beautiful! She was able to make something beautiful and simple, with very little direction from me! Darlene is super friendly and it’s awesome to see someone get so excited to be able to make your wedding cake. She felt like family!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Cakes On The Move's reply:

It was an honor to have your trust thank you sweetness. May you have a most blessed life together.
  • Sharon

Sharon F. · Married on 03/06/2020

My wedding cake

Not only was our wedding cake beautiful, it was also delicious. We are still enjoying the leftovers a week after our wedding. I would highly recommend cakes on the move as our cake was perfect.

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Eric

Eric C. · Married on 12/10/2019

Could not be more pleased!!

Darlene did a fantastic job on our wedding cake and we could not have been more pleased. We had provided some of the decorations that we wanted included on the cake and she accommodated all of our requests. The cake was not only beautiful but also delicious. Would recommend without reservation!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Edgar

Edgar · Married on 12/07/2019

Simply Amazing!

Darlene was an excellent, kind and an efficient person who we worked with for our wedding. She helped us through our options and made the whole process great and stress free. The cake on the day of the event was AMAZING and the donuts were the same! We did not have to worry about her at any moment and she was on top of things from the first time we contacted her. I recommend her 100% for any baking needs you might need. We LOVED Darlene and hope her a healthy and long business.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Cakes On The Move's reply:

It was an honor to assist you both. Wishing you a long and delicious life together.
    respectfully
  • Katie

Katie K. · Married on 10/05/2019

If you’re looking for the best cake you’ve found it!

Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! Darlene makes the BEST cakes! They are delicious and beautiful and I can’t say enough how much I loved our wedding cake 😍 We went with an extra tier because we couldn’t decide between the amazing flavors. I will definitely use her again for other event cakes or just to satisfy a sweet craving :)

Sent on 01/18/2020

Cakes On The Move's reply:

It was an honor to have your trust thank you sweetness. I am looking forward to doing another event for you and your family.
    Respectfully

Cristiana · Married on 10/04/2019

The Best cake I have ever tasted!

Darlene was the absolute best!!! She made the wedding cake of my dreams and it was SO delicious! It was the best, most delicious cake I have ever tasted. Darlene made the whole ordering/planning process easy, convenient, and she did not disappoint!! I am so lucky to have found her, 100% recommend cakes on the move!!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Louis · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Cake

Ordered a cake for my wife 50th birthday and it was excellent. They even delivered it to the restaurant as well.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Tabatha C. · Married on 07/11/2019

Fantastic and delicious

Highly recommend Darlene and her business! I sent a photo of what I wanted and she knocked it out of the park! The cake was moist and delicious! Matched my colors perfectly and everyone said it was super yummy! She was super friendly and went above and beyond for us. We had a destination wedding and had decided to not do a cake topper because it would be one more thing we would have to pack and bring with us. So she created a beautiful flower topper that made our small cake even more amazing! For picking a cake baker off of the internet based on reviews she was simply amazing and went beyond our expectations! Thank you Darlene for making our day even more special and wonderful with our beautiful and delicious wedding cake!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Kimberly S. · Married on 07/09/2019

The warmest personal experience!!!!!!

Where to begin, Darlene is so warm and inviting. She knew our budget and our wants and created something that was amazing. Every request was accommodated. She makes you feel like you're the most important person in the world. The cake was like nothing our guests have tasted. Everything she does knocks your socks off!! She goes over and above for every need and takes ALL the stress off of the bride, groom, and especially the parents. Thank you for all your hard loving work!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Virginia

Virginia W. · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent!

Excellent service! Our wedding cake was made just the way we design it! We loved it and so did our wedding guests! If you are getting married in Las Vegas we highly recommend Cakes on the move!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Jen · Married on 06/10/2019

Rustic Wedding Cake

Our cake was nothing short of delicious and dealing with Darlene was even sweeter. I can’t thank her enough for creating such a work of art that tasted like a dream! If there was one thing i wanted for my wedding, it was a dang good cake and that’s what i got! From taste to decor to delivery to the venue, i can’t thank her enough! i can’t wait to eat it again in a year!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Jane

Jane B. · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful wedding cake

We were put in touch with Darlene at cakes on the move by our wedding venue - what a pleasure! We were organising a wedding from the UK and the service we had from Darlene was amazing the cake she did for us was over and above our expectations and also tasted amazing
    I can really recommend their services for quality and communication

Sent on 06/27/2019

Claire C. · Married on 06/04/2019

Beautifully delicious cake accompanied with exceptional customer service.

It's rally refreshing to receive great customer service that is genuine and not scripted. It was obvious from the beginning that Darlene was very experienced in providing cakes for special occasions. She paid attention to our request whilst also providing suggestions, she listened and understood both my fiancé and I's preferences and provided a cake that suited us both. Payment was straightforward, delivery was smooth with communication prior and whilst Darlene was on route. It was also a nice touch to be contacted afterwards to check that we were happy with everything. This showed that Cakes on the Move are committed to improving where possible and delivering exceptional service. I would highly recommend this service for your wedding, anniversary or special occasion.

Sent on 05/21/2019