Cakes On The Move Reviews

Cakes On The Move 5
Cakes On The Move 6
Cakes On The Move 7

Stephanie Kasper · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Excellent choice for a beautiful and tasty wedding cake

I found Cakes on the Move purely by accident on the internet. I was looking for someone who would create a cake using my daughter's wedding colors yet one which didn't look like all the rest. I also wanted it to taste good! Darlene worked with me my phone and email to create the perfect cake. It was delivered to our venue early in the day so there was no worry of a last minute issue. I was very happy with the product as well as the price!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Louis · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Cake

Ordered a cake for my wife 50th birthday and it was excellent. They even delivered it to the restaurant as well.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Tabatha Chan · Married on 07/11/2019

Fantastic and delicious

Highly recommend Darlene and her business! I sent a photo of what I wanted and she knocked it out of the park! The cake was moist and delicious! Matched my colors perfectly and everyone said it was super yummy! She was super friendly and went above and beyond for us. We had a destination wedding and had decided to not do a cake topper because it would be one more thing we would have to pack and bring with us. So she created a beautiful flower topper that made our small cake even more amazing! For picking a cake baker off of the internet based on reviews she was simply amazing and went beyond our expectations! Thank you Darlene for making our day even more special and wonderful with our beautiful and delicious wedding cake!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Cakes On The Move 8
  • Virginia

Virginia White · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent!

Excellent service! Our wedding cake was made just the way we design it! We loved it and so did our wedding guests! If you are getting married in Las Vegas we highly recommend Cakes on the move!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Jen K. · Married on 06/10/2019

Rustic Wedding Cake

Our cake was nothing short of delicious and dealing with Darlene was even sweeter. I can’t thank her enough for creating such a work of art that tasted like a dream! If there was one thing i wanted for my wedding, it was a dang good cake and that’s what i got! From taste to decor to delivery to the venue, i can’t thank her enough! i can’t wait to eat it again in a year!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Cakes On The Move 9
  • Jane

Jane Bentley · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful wedding cake

We were put in touch with Darlene at cakes on the move by our wedding venue - what a pleasure! We were organising a wedding from the UK and the service we had from Darlene was amazing the cake she did for us was over and above our expectations and also tasted amazing
    I can really recommend their services for quality and communication

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Cakes On The Move 10
    Cakes On The Move 11

Claire Clottey · Married on 06/04/2019

Beautifully delicious cake accompanied with exceptional customer service.

It's rally refreshing to receive great customer service that is genuine and not scripted. It was obvious from the beginning that Darlene was very experienced in providing cakes for special occasions. She paid attention to our request whilst also providing suggestions, she listened and understood both my fiancé and I's preferences and provided a cake that suited us both. Payment was straightforward, delivery was smooth with communication prior and whilst Darlene was on route. It was also a nice touch to be contacted afterwards to check that we were happy with everything. This showed that Cakes on the Move are committed to improving where possible and delivering exceptional service. I would highly recommend this service for your wedding, anniversary or special occasion.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Kang · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Cake

Cake is delicious and gorgeous!! It is the exactly how we want it even better. The cake added the finishing touch to our picture perfect wedding. Everything turned out beautiful and could not ask for a better display and it tasted wonderful.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Cakes On The Move 12
  • Suhan

Suhan Z · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Cake for a Perfect Day!

Darlene was wonderful to work with and she absolutely created our perfect wedding cake! She listened to all of our requests and went above and beyond to make sure that our cake flowers were perfectly arranged, to bake a special gluten-free cupcake for the bride, and to include a custom mini groom's cake made entirely of brownie! Our naked red velvet cake was delicious and super moist! We got a ton of compliments from our guests about it. I would definitely recommend Darlene and Cakes on the Move for any of your wedding cake needs. She is so friendly and helpful and also very talented at what she does. Thank you, Darlene! We couldn't be happier with how our wedding cake turned out! :)

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Cakes On The Move 13

Cakes On The Move's reply:

It was an honor to assist you. Thank you for your trust it means the world to me. Respectfully
    Darlene
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Cakes Ever!

Darlene is hands down amazing! She made the cake and pastries for both my bridal shower and wedding, the compliments are still rolling in!! You can taste the love she puts into your work and the look like pieces of art! Not only are her baked goods to die for, but working with her made me feel like we have a gained a friend for life. She was so easy and accepting to talk to. I will use Cakes on the Move for every single event moving forward no matter how big or small

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Cakes On The Move 14
    Cakes On The Move 15
    Cakes On The Move 16

ariele · Married on 03/30/2019

Yummy cakes, excellent service

Darlene of Cakes on the Move is a fantastic to work with. Since I was planning my wedding long-distance, I wasn't able to do any cake tastings so I went with Darlene based on a recommendation and the service I received from the moment I first contacted her. Let me tell you - her cake does not disappoint! I went with a small 6 inch cake and cupcakes. She had me send her a photo of my wedding dress to show the lace pattern on it and matched the edible lace on the 6 inch cake with my dress! It was stunning, not to mention absolutely delicious. We got a variety of cupcakes as well for the guests and everyone raved about them! We had quite a few left over and some of the guests took them home to their kids, who thoroughly enjoyed them as well. Darlene is so easy to work with; you can tell she really cares about making your day special! She requested that I have the cake stand, cupcake stands, cake topper and cupcake liners sent to her directly so she could build in advance and help me visualize to make sure we had enough of everything.

I would highly recommend Darlene and Cakes on the Move for any cake needs in the Las Vegas area! :)

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Cakes On The Move 17
    Cakes On The Move 18
    Cakes On The Move 19
  • Catherine

Catherine Chavez · Married on 03/25/2019

Very professional.

We were unable to do a taste test because we are in Phoenix but Darlene made some recommendations and was so very helpful. I am so grateful to her. She made me feel at ease. Looking forward to it!!!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Doreen

Doreen · Married on 02/23/2019

Darlene was friendly and professional

We used Cakes on theMove for My daughters Bridal shower and Wedding Darlene is awesome friendly and professional great customer service . Her pastries and cakes are as great as she is we are so happy we found Cakes on The move We Definately made a new friend we can’t wait to use them again !

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Cakes On The Move 20
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazingly easy to work wjth

As an out of town bride I was stressed to say the least. Darlene gave me one less thing to stress about. She answered all my questions and took care of everything cake. She was amazing and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Cakes On The Move 21
    Cakes On The Move 22

Cakes On The Move's reply:

Thank you so very much it was an honor to be a small part of your wedding Shannon. Respectfully
    Darlene

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfect and delicious

Darlene is the best!!!! We were so lucky to have her cater not one but two events! Her pies for thanksgiving were absolutely divine! The next night we had my wedding and I got to meet her and see the most beautiful, sparkly, perfect most DELICIOUS CAKE I have ever had. She is an artist and truly made my day perfect!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Cheryl Ernst · Married on 10/20/2018

10/20/18 - Wedding

I would highly recommend Darlene for any occasion. She made our cake for our wedding and far exceeded my expectations. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she made it come to life. It was exactly what I imagined. Darlene is very passionate about what she does and has a great positive attitude. Not only did the cake look beautiful, it tasted delicious too. Darlene is a true professional and she made us feel at home when we went for our cake tasting. She has great attention to detail. We can’t wait to get cakes from her again in the future!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Michelle Larocco · Married on 10/05/2018

Work Of Art

Las Vegas was a destination wedding for us. We had no idea what to expect. All we had to go on, were other people's reviews and a recommendation from where we were hosting our dinner for our family and friends. From the moment I called and spoke with the Owner, Darlene she was pleasant, excited for us and made me feel as though she knew me/us. She gave me every reason to believe that Cakes on the move was who we wanted to design our cake and share this magical moment with us. I sent her a photo of the cake we had in mind. Darlene picked up on my personality right away just from our phone call. Darlene know that although the cake had flowers, I was not a flowery kind of girl, but more of a classy bling-bling kind of girl. Our cake was gorgeous, it was more than we had envisioned. It had a perfect touch of bling, with fresh light pink and dark pink roses. Not fake roses or candy roses, but fresh roses. Our icing was a fresh butter icing that melted in our mouths and our guests’ mouth. Chocolate with (fresh-chocolate) in the middle and vanilla with (fresh-strawberries). Our wedding cake was everything. I can't wait until next year, to eat our first tier. I guarantee you, that you will not be disappointed by choosing Cakes on the move for any occasion. Darlene put's her heart and soul in her work and designs true pieces of art and perfection.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Cakes On The Move 23

Melanie · Married on 09/15/2018

I don’t have enough words to express how awesome our wedding cake turned out. Darlene was so helpful and helped me pick the perfect match. We had lemon with raspberry filling and it was AMAZING! Just the perfect size for our 24 Guest’s. I wish CAkes on the Move was in Washington so I could order more-❤️

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Cakes On The Move 24

Ariel Campis · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

Darlene with Cakes On The Move is a gem! I found this bakery because they were the preferred vendor for my wedding venue. Darlene made the task of ordering my wedding cake so easy. I didn't know what I wanted, but I gave her my wedding colors and she asked for pictures of my wedding dress. Next thing I knew she had all these fabulous ideas and created something simple and elegant. She helped give me advice on what to look for in my cake topper which was a huge help. The cake itself- DELICIOUS! I'm not a cake person but it was soooo good!! I wish I could of brought it back to Chicago with me. If you stumbled across Cakes on The Move and are still debating if you should secure therm for your wedding, I highly suggest you stop your search here you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Claudia · Married on 08/27/2018

I can’t thank Darlene enough for making the cake just absolutely GORGEOUS. From day one she really took her time to make sure I got exactly what I wanted down to the last detail. She gave me so many different styles of lace fundant to make it look exactly like my wedding dress that’s just incredible. I had planned to have my guest take some cake after the wedding so it wouldn’t go to waste, but they didn’t even give me that choice haha that cake was completely finished. It was delicious they were coming for seconds. So thank you again for making the cake a special memory ☺️

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Cakes On The Move 25
    Cakes On The Move 26

Chalon · Married on 08/18/2018

Darlene is AMAZING! From Day one she was on board with all my crazy ideas. She was very prompt in responding to emails and phone calls. She was very detailed and made sure every step I was happy. When the date came she delivered on time and the cake and pastries she made were a huge hit! Everything was so amazing and I can't thank her enough! If you need cake or pastries please give her a try she will not disappoint! I cannot thank you enough for making my day this special!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Cakes On The Move 27

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2018

Darlene was amazing: so easy to work with. Living in England, we had no idea what to expect when planning a wedding from abroad but Darlene made choosing the cake so easy. She gave us great advice on sizing. The cake itself was perfect: it was exactly what we wanted. Everybody commented on how beautiful it tasted and looked.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Cakes On The Move 28

Robin · Married on 07/11/2018

Awesome! The cake was beautiful and had to snag a piece for the bride and groom to keep.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Shae · Married on 06/24/2018

Darlene made the most delicious cake you could ever dream of on my wedding day. The cake was so moist and flavorful. From the first cake tasting we knew that we wanted her to make our cake. When we saw our cake at the reception it was beautiful!!! Our guest raved about the cake all night and wanted seconds. Everyone kept saying that our wedding cake was the best wedding cake that they had ever had. I even had my best friend that lives out of state call me 2 days after the wedding to ask if Cakes on the Move could ship her a cake. If you want a delicious beautiful cake, Cakes on the Move will not disappoint!! The best wedding cake ever!!!!
    Shae (6-24-18)