Cakes On The Move Reviews

Cakes On The Move 6
Cakes On The Move 7

Louis · Getting married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Cake

Ordered a cake for my wife 50th birthday and it was excellent. They even delivered it to the restaurant as well.

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazingly easy to work wjth

As an out of town bride I was stressed to say the least. Darlene gave me one less thing to stress about. She answered all my questions and took care of everything cake. She was amazing and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Cakes On The Move 8
    Cakes On The Move 9

Cakes On The Move's reply:

Thank you so very much it was an honor to be a small part of your wedding Shannon. Respectfully
    Darlene

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfect and delicious

Darlene is the best!!!! We were so lucky to have her cater not one but two events! Her pies for thanksgiving were absolutely divine! The next night we had my wedding and I got to meet her and see the most beautiful, sparkly, perfect most DELICIOUS CAKE I have ever had. She is an artist and truly made my day perfect!

Cheryl Ernst · Married on 10/20/2018

10/20/18 - Wedding

I would highly recommend Darlene for any occasion. She made our cake for our wedding and far exceeded my expectations. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she made it come to life. It was exactly what I imagined. Darlene is very passionate about what she does and has a great positive attitude. Not only did the cake look beautiful, it tasted delicious too. Darlene is a true professional and she made us feel at home when we went for our cake tasting. She has great attention to detail. We can’t wait to get cakes from her again in the future!

Michelle Larocco · Married on 10/05/2018

Work Of Art

Las Vegas was a destination wedding for us. We had no idea what to expect. All we had to go on, were other people's reviews and a recommendation from where we were hosting our dinner for our family and friends. From the moment I called and spoke with the Owner, Darlene she was pleasant, excited for us and made me feel as though she knew me/us. She gave me every reason to believe that Cakes on the move was who we wanted to design our cake and share this magical moment with us. I sent her a photo of the cake we had in mind. Darlene picked up on my personality right away just from our phone call. Darlene know that although the cake had flowers, I was not a flowery kind of girl, but more of a classy bling-bling kind of girl. Our cake was gorgeous, it was more than we had envisioned. It had a perfect touch of bling, with fresh light pink and dark pink roses. Not fake roses or candy roses, but fresh roses. Our icing was a fresh butter icing that melted in our mouths and our guests’ mouth. Chocolate with (fresh-chocolate) in the middle and vanilla with (fresh-strawberries). Our wedding cake was everything. I can't wait until next year, to eat our first tier. I guarantee you, that you will not be disappointed by choosing Cakes on the move for any occasion. Darlene put's her heart and soul in her work and designs true pieces of art and perfection.

Cakes On The Move 10

Melanie · Married on 09/15/2018

I don’t have enough words to express how awesome our wedding cake turned out. Darlene was so helpful and helped me pick the perfect match. We had lemon with raspberry filling and it was AMAZING! Just the perfect size for our 24 Guest’s. I wish CAkes on the Move was in Washington so I could order more-❤️

Cakes On The Move 11

Ariel Campis · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

Darlene with Cakes On The Move is a gem! I found this bakery because they were the preferred vendor for my wedding venue. Darlene made the task of ordering my wedding cake so easy. I didn't know what I wanted, but I gave her my wedding colors and she asked for pictures of my wedding dress. Next thing I knew she had all these fabulous ideas and created something simple and elegant. She helped give me advice on what to look for in my cake topper which was a huge help. The cake itself- DELICIOUS! I'm not a cake person but it was soooo good!! I wish I could of brought it back to Chicago with me. If you stumbled across Cakes on The Move and are still debating if you should secure therm for your wedding, I highly suggest you stop your search here you won't regret it!

Claudia · Married on 08/27/2018

I can’t thank Darlene enough for making the cake just absolutely GORGEOUS. From day one she really took her time to make sure I got exactly what I wanted down to the last detail. She gave me so many different styles of lace fundant to make it look exactly like my wedding dress that’s just incredible. I had planned to have my guest take some cake after the wedding so it wouldn’t go to waste, but they didn’t even give me that choice haha that cake was completely finished. It was delicious they were coming for seconds. So thank you again for making the cake a special memory ☺️

Cakes On The Move 12
    Cakes On The Move 13

Chalon · Married on 08/18/2018

Darlene is AMAZING! From Day one she was on board with all my crazy ideas. She was very prompt in responding to emails and phone calls. She was very detailed and made sure every step I was happy. When the date came she delivered on time and the cake and pastries she made were a huge hit! Everything was so amazing and I can't thank her enough! If you need cake or pastries please give her a try she will not disappoint! I cannot thank you enough for making my day this special!

Cakes On The Move 14

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2018

Darlene was amazing: so easy to work with. Living in England, we had no idea what to expect when planning a wedding from abroad but Darlene made choosing the cake so easy. She gave us great advice on sizing. The cake itself was perfect: it was exactly what we wanted. Everybody commented on how beautiful it tasted and looked.

Cakes On The Move 15

Robin · Married on 07/11/2018

Awesome! The cake was beautiful and had to snag a piece for the bride and groom to keep.

Shae · Married on 06/24/2018

Darlene made the most delicious cake you could ever dream of on my wedding day. The cake was so moist and flavorful. From the first cake tasting we knew that we wanted her to make our cake. When we saw our cake at the reception it was beautiful!!! Our guest raved about the cake all night and wanted seconds. Everyone kept saying that our wedding cake was the best wedding cake that they had ever had. I even had my best friend that lives out of state call me 2 days after the wedding to ask if Cakes on the Move could ship her a cake. If you want a delicious beautiful cake, Cakes on the Move will not disappoint!! The best wedding cake ever!!!!
    Shae (6-24-18)

Mia · Married on 06/20/2018

Incredible job on the cake we ordered, it was pure art. Darlene went above and beyond on our wedding cake and we were all blown away by the design. To add, it was the most delicious cake I’ve ever had, so moist and flavourful! Thank you Darlene, you made our night extremely special!!!!!! The planning stages of the cake went so smoothly and we couldn’t be more pleased with the quality of service!!!!! :)

Katie · Married on 06/17/2018

Ours was a customized cake for a 60th birthday. It was two level, rich and fabulous. Not a bit was left. Darlene delivered it personally and set it up. Her cakes and service are first class

Debbie · Married on 05/28/2018

The cookies we ordered for our wedding turned out so cute and even with short notice was delivered to the venue on time.

Robin · Married on 05/19/2018

Exceptional service and Correspondence (I honestly got southern hospitality)! When working from long distance on daughters destination wedding, one questions all decisions and Darlene was easy to communicate with and the final Cake product and choices were Delicious. We were all very happy with our choice! All of our guest loved the cake. If I lived in Las Vegas this would be my place for Cakes!

Christine · Married on 04/21/2018

Darlene is amazing couldn't have asked or dreamed of a better cake for our wedding .. I didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day .. I would definetly use her for any occasion that I need a cake for ... And on top of that the cake taste amazing

Eva · Married on 04/14/2018

Darlene was amazing! She was helpful and very accommodating throughout the entire process. The cake was beautiful and delicious

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2018

Best taisting most gorgeous wedding cake. We got so many compliments from our guests! Darlene was amazing and very accommodating even on our stressful wedding day!

Lynne · Married on 03/14/2018

I was organizing a surprise wedding cake.I was based in the UK.Darlene was brilliant and i couldnt recommend her enough.It was as if my cake was the only cake she had to do.The cake was amazing and there wasnt a crumb left.
    If you need a cake in Vegas you need to contact Darlene...

Cakes On The Move 16

Jaime · Married on 02/19/2018

OMG, I can't say enough great things about Darlene. Not only was the cake amazing and delicious but she treats you like family. When we were talking about my wedding cake, she took in all the details we wanted and made them happened. It was never business as usual with Darlene, every time we spoke it was like talking to a friend. I would recommend her to everyone!

• Jaime

Jaime · Married on 02/19/2018

I can't express how awesome Darlene is. She went above and beyond to not only make us the wedding cake we wanted and how we wanted it but she made an effort to bond and get to know us as a couple. We are also another state, getting in touch with her to go over details was never an issue. She also updated us on her progress and she went. I would highly recommend.

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

Amazing! Darlene was courteous, friendly and professional. She had such great ideas for our “Great Gatsby” themed wedding and the cupcakes turned out SO beautiful!!!! Everyone loved them and kept asking who made them. She’s the best! I’ll hire her again in a heart beat! - Lauren Hernandez (Huntington Beach, CA)

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2017

Darlene made a cake for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. The cake was a perfect representation of their lives together. She was very energetic and I really appreciated her enthusiasm for the cake and the event. She set up the cake prior to myself actually arriving at he venue and made everything a breeze. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.