The Sweet Life Bakery

The Sweet Life Bakery

"Enjoy the Sweeter Side of Life..."

601 E. Landis Ave.
Vineland, NJ 08360 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Our wedding cake was gorgeous! It also tasted delicious & we were impressed with the fact that we can get a fresh one on our anniversary rather than have to freeze the top! Great job :)
Renee & Steve

• Wedding: 06/09/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Life Bakery is great! I could not be more happier than I was on my wedding day when I saw the beautiful creation that was displayed on the cake table! We went in with this main vision of what we wanted and then some other ideas. We met with Stephen for our consultation and taste testing and THEY MAKE AMAZING cakes and desserts! So needless to say we didn't go with our BIG idea because it turned out he took our small ideas and made it into our wedding cake! It really captured us. I know it sounds funny how can a cake capture you? But it did, we live on a lake and were at the beach when we began dating and Sweet Life Bakery made our cake seem like a laid back relaxing setting on a layer of beach sand (sugar) with our initials drawn in. My explanation doesn't do the cake justice but it was beautiful. I know many people who have used them and that's how I found them and also met them at a bridal show. They are wonderful people and do an excellent job!

• Wedding: 05/19/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nothing to say except the cake was delicious and beautiful!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake came from Sweet Life Bakery, and I can't even put into words how beautiful it was! It was exactly what we imagined and exactly what Steve had drawn for us, just even more beautiful in person! We recently used them again for A Baby Shower Cake as well as birthday cakes! We were beyond pleased with their service! Highly Recommend them!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Judi! This is a wonderful testimonial! So glad you were happy with your wedding cake (and other cakes too). Your husband saw the cake when I was setting it up and said... 'cake looks awesome, you da man!' and that totally made my day. haha. Congrats again.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Judi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were thrilled with our cake. It looked exactly as we imagined and tasted delicious. The cake tasting was one of the more fun parts of the wedding planning process, especially as Stephen was fantastic to work with. Great communication and responsiveness during the whole process.

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

What an awesome review, thank you SO much! Glad you were happy with the cake and our services... Congrats!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was beautiful, what we asked for, and delivered on time. Everyone loved it, and we could not have been happier.

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Awesome, thanks for much for the review! We enjoyed making the cake. Congrats again!!!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When selecting our vendor for the cake there was no doubt in my mind we would be using The Sweet Life Bakery.
Our wedding was being planned with a short timeline and when we met with Stephen for a tasting of the cake and icing flavors, he didn't hesitate to reassure us all would be okay for our date. The entire staff was (and has always been) so upbeat, friendly and helpful.
The cake was made exactly to our specifics and our guests raved over the presentation and taste - which is, of course, in our opinion, the best part of a cake.
The Sweet Life Bakery could not be more accommodating to us. We also noticed the entire staff was happy to help every customer in any way while we had lunch there on a separate day.
I would definitely recommend The Sweet Life Bakery to anyone who wants top notch presentation, taste and service.

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

You two were awesome to work with, thank you so much for the wonderful review! Congrats and we hope to see you again soon!

• Wedding: 11/22/2012
Trish
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used the Sweet Life bakery since we used Running Deer Golf Club for our Wedding venue. The cake was AWESOME. We wanted something a bit different and found the "topsey turvey" cake (like an Alice in Wonderland style) to be our favorite. We made some minor tweaks to the photo that was presented to us during our tasting. On our Wedding day, it was PERFECT! Everyone was raving about it. It tasted absolutely delicious.

The team was very fun and professional to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone planning a Wedding...or would just like to stop in for a cupcake and some lunch ;)

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Heather! I'm so glad to hear that you LOVED the cake! Congrats again and we'll see you soon!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

my wife and i were thrilled with the sweet life bakery and all the service they provided.we had a 2 tier cake with cupcakes and a funky cat groom&bride custom made topper and many of our guests commented on how great they looked(not to mention how good they tasted!)..we have nothing but good things to say

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Awesome! Thanks! Your cake was awesome as were you two. Thanks for letting us create it... Congrats again, see you soon!

• Wedding: 11/11/2012
todd
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Sweet Life Bakery saved my wedding!
We were married just days after Hurricane Sandy hit and were in desperate need of a cake at the last minute. They made us a beautiful and delicious cake at a very reasonable price, with only a few days notice. We can't thank them enough!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Aw, that's really sweet. You were so amazing to work with... especially on such short notice. You were super cool and calm (considering the circumstances!) and we're so proud and honored to have been able to help you out. And the cake came out awesome, one of my favorites of the year! Congrats again!!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Michele
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Sweet Life Bakery was amazing!!! My husband and I ordered cupcakes and a small cake for our wedding and everyone loved them!!! They were absolutely stunning and the tastes were phenomenal! Jeff and I wish we had been able to eat more that night!! Will definitely be using them for everything from now on!!!!!!!!!!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks Nichole! SO GLAD that you enjoyed everything so much. Thanks for the great review. Congrats again and we'll see you soon!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Nichole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephen and Jill make a great team. My parents, husband and I met Stephen for a design session a few months before the wedding. The whole bakery was super accommodating the whole time we were there which helped add to the already great experience of cake tasting! We decided to go with cupcakes and a small two tier cake. Stephen helped guide us in the right direction with our color choices and ideas and Jill executed them wonderfully! The cake was so cute and their specialty cupcake flavors are delicious! I definitely recommend the carrot and pumpkin!! I can't wait for our 1st year anniversary cake - we were dancing so much that I didn't get nearly enough of the cake on my wedding day.

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Ashley, I really appreciate the nice testimonial! Congrats again and we'll see you soon!

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was red velvet and it was absolutely delicious! All of our guests loved it! I would definitely use the Sweet Life Bakery again and totally recommend!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Yay! I'm SO glad to hear that you were happy with the cake! It's very sweet of you to leave a nice testimonial for us! Congrats again and we'll see you soon!

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
C
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Sweet Life was great! We had a backyard/fall wedding. The cake and cupcakes were beautiful and delicious!! It was better than I imagined and we got so many compliments. Delivery was flawless. With all we had going on and the stress of our big day this was one thing we didn't have to worry over.

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Wonderful. So glad you were happy with the cake and cupcakes! It was a pleasure working with you... the reception looked like it was going to be a lot of fun too! I hope you had a BLAST! Congrats again!!!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing cake! They did everything I asked for and more! I had nothing left over and everyone raved about the cake and cupcakes. Priced well!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

SWEET! Thanks Rose, your cake/cupcakes were super cute. And the wedding looked like it was going to be a GREAT TIME! (I can usually tell these things...) I'm glad you were happy with our services and I look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Rose
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was included in our package, but we decided to upgrade a bit with the filling (I couldn't get enough of the raspberry!). I thought the price for the upgrade was fair and the cake was delicious! We worked with Jill on the design and since I no nothing about cake design, she was extremely helpful in putting our vision on paper and then into the cake! It was beautiful and very delicious!

I also had the rehearsal dinner dessert from The Sweet Life - we ordered a variety of their delicious cupcakes and I had the groom's cake that night. My husband is an Orioles fan so I asked to have a cake designed into the Orioles bird. It was so great looking and tasted even better!

The Sweet Life Bakery responded with the following comments:

Oh yay! Glad you liked the cake and he liked the Oriels cake!!! haha. Love fun grooms cakes... Congrats again!!!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Kristi
856-692-5353
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards