The Sunset Room

The Sunset Room

Favorite
Ocean City, MD
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Sunset Room was the perfect venue for us. I loved that it had two outdoor decks, was right on the bay with incredible views, and that it was perfect for me as a DIY bride. I didn't want to settle for some restaurant and their decor, and the Sunset Room was the perfect venue with its "blank slate" decor. If I hadn't made any of my own decorations, this venue still would have been beautiful because of the fantastic view of the bay. But, of course, I did need to make/provide decorations so that people would remember that they're at a wedding. :) You can do whatever you want - simple decor or go all out. We went with simple decor: mason jar candle holders for the cocktail tables, bright centerpieces, a few shells and other decorations for the card/place card/cake tables, Chinese lanterns from the beams inside (which are already adorned with beautiful twinkle lights), and metal Ikea lanterns hung outside on the deck. Our ceremony was outside (we were under the awning because it rained a bit, but still was beautiful!) and cocktail hour was outside as well. Reception was indoors. Everything was perfect. Centerplate Catering is the exclusive caterer, and their chef Gary is really talented. The food was fantastic! He also did our cake. Audrey is the manager and working with her was a breeze. She is a skilled multi-tasker who never makes you feel forgotten. She's on top of her stuff! Another thing I loved about this venue is that it is owned by the City of Ocean City. We didn't have to worry about it going out of business and them running off with our money! But even without that assurance, I still highly recommend this venue. It was a perfect wedding and our friends still gush about it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved the staff at the Sunset Room, they were amazing, accommodating and a blast!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Sunset Room staff was absolutely great to work with. All of their staff went above and beyond for us. They are very flexible with everything and very willing to accommodate. The room is gorgeous and a blank slate, so you can do anything with it. The view of the bay is awesome. You also have the option to have your ceremony there as well, which we did and worked our perfectly. The food was great and we got many compliments on it. I couldn't have asked for a better venue and group of people to work with!