The Mystic PhotoBooth Co.

The Mystic PhotoBooth Co.

Favorite
Pawcatuck, CT
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I looked all over New Orleans for a unique, fun Photo Booth that didn't just have boring, wrinkled black curtains and FINALLY found the perfect company to work with - MYSTIC PHOTO BOOTH. Jana and Chris are the best - incredibly helpful, gave us a wonderful price for our package, professional, kind - everything rolled into one. My only regret is that I didn't hire Jana to take our actual wedding photos - I just saw that she has a site and they would have come out much better than the company we hired!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MYSTIC PHOTO BOOTH FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mystic Photo Booth did a fantastic job at our wedding! We were able to work with them through a groupon deal, so we received a great deal in the price. They asked a lot of information ahead of time so they would know the colors of your wedding and how you'd want your photo prints displayed. They were diligently working the entire night, and my wedding guests raved about how great they were throughout the night. The props provided were so much fun, too. The book they put together was fabulous, and it was beautifully done! I would recommend their services to anyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented for a rehearsal dinner. Great service. so helpful

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Michael was great to work with and the pictures came out so nice :)

Services Used: Photography

Michael and Cory are FABULOUS!!! We could not have asked for anything more from them!!! They're great at what they do and they are just what a bride needs to keep her calm and "beautified" on her big day :o) Thanks sooooo much!!!

Services Used: Photography

Michael and Cory were fabulous - not only did they provide fabulous photography they also helped with all the other wedding "things" such as making sure that the flower girl did not roll around in the grass, helping pin on coursages, helping out with the DJ and event staff (when to play what music, making sure that everyone was served, they even asked the event ataff to turn down the heat for us). Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful and any edits that we wanted were done in a very timely fashion.
I would recommend them to anyone to add to their special day!

Services Used: Photography

michael morse photoghraphy was the best photograhier that i have every worked with. before the wedding he and his wife were flexable and very understanding that me and my husband had know idea about a wedding. the rehersal dinner he put some great ideas out there for us, like how to pose and where to stand when we light our candle so that we could get the best pitcures. the day of the wedding, all i have to say is without him my wedding would have been a disater. he helped in so many ways where he didnt have to but he still did. after the wedding the pitcures came out great and i was very happy with his business.

Services Used: Photography

Michael and Cory are wonderful! Michael was great at listening to what we wanted for our pictures and really captured the entire day! He managed to capture the emotion and special little moments throughout getting ready, the ceremony and the reception. He spent a great deal of time before the wedding helping us pick where we wanted pictures taken, how we wanted the day to go, etc.
He also did a great job of keeping us on track, making sure to keep an eye on the clock and such to ensure the day went smoothly!