The Inked Leaf Custom Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used the Inked Leaf for our invitations and save the dates. After looking everywhere for the perfect designs that were both beautiful and showed our personality, we found Sameeha's designs on Etsy. From the very beginning, she was quick to respond, professional, and her work was beautiful. We received a lot of positive feedback for our save the dates and I can't wait to hear the feedback for our invitations! I love how everything turned out and again, Sameeha made the invitations process, one I really dreaded, so easy. I cannot say enough good things! I plan to use the Inked Leaf for all of our upcoming wedding paper needs and for future, non-wedding events.

Olivia
11/07/2015

Sameeha was so amazing to work with! I would highly recommend her to all of my friends!

I was recommended by my photographer to contact Sameeha for my wedding stationary, and I am so glad I did! I had a general idea of what I wanted, and Sameeha was able to translate it into a beautiful design. Every time I wanted to make a change or switch around the colors, she responded quickly with new versions. She was very professional, but also extremely friendly, and took the time to personalize every tiny detail. She also provided me with a fingerprint guest book that I am so in love with and cannot wait to display in my home.

I plan to contact her again for any and all stationary needs I may have in the future!

Services Used: Invitations

I have worked with The Inked Leaf twice now - previously for anniversary invitations and now for my own save the dates. The owner is prompt, professional, and revised the save-the-dates until they were perfect for me. Everyone loves the great quality of the paper and print job. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Invitations

Sameeha was fantastic! Her responses were fast, prompt, and very professional. She was able to capture my vision for my invites. I wanted written Arabic calligraphy written on my invitations and a lace type of design. Sameeha was able to capture both! One of the things that I loved about working with her (other than having a customized invitation) was that she gave me a few different pricing options. Needless to say - it was very helpful!
My sister has also worked with her for her daughter's first birthday and a birth announcement for her daughter's room. She too had nothing but great things to say.
I would definitely order from her again and recommend her to my friends!

Services Used: Invitations

My fiance and I had a very tough time finding the type of invitations we wanted for our wedding, something unique but still traditional. We wanted our invitations to reflect both our love of the Legend of Zelda and personal style, without being over the top. Sameeha was wonderful at helping us to realize our own vision of our invitations while keeping the theme understated and formal. She worked with us on many details with constant flexibility and communication which was very helpful for me and my fiance. We are overjoyed at finding someone who was able to work with us so well and create the product we wanted. If you have a vision and need a customized order, this is the company to contract.

Services Used: Invitations

Saameha is a gem!!! I have already recommended her to other upcoming brides!!!

She made me the perfect invitation for my wedding, and it was so cost effective. At bridal shows I loved the $11 per person invitations, but who can afford that? Saameha came to my rescue and delivered an incredibly beautiful invitation that is so unique and personalized. I'm printing it myself with coupons at fedex and it's going to be stunning!

And she was incredibly fast and helpful with my endless changes provided by my mom, my fiancé and his mom. She always made my project feel like a priority, and was always kind and sincere. She helped me with colors and offered advice. I felt comfortable asking her for suggestions for colors when I was stumped and she came up with the perfect combination to blend the many themes of my wedding.

Everyone who has seen the samples says they are stunning and so unique! I have received endless compliments! If you want to have an experience where you feel cherished by a vendor buy from Saameha, you will be more than pleased. I'm also purchasing her UP Disney wedding program because her work is so professional and unique. She made my dream wedding invitation. In fact, I'm so touched by her work I brought a sample of the invite to the florist to have elements of it's colors echoed in the flowers and also to my baker so the house and her color choices can be evident on my cake.

Thank you Saameha!

Private User
Recently Married

Stop looking. You've found the right choice.

Services Used: Invitations

I have used Sameeha and the Inked Leaf for my wedding. She has made the save the dates, the wedding invitations and name cards for the tables. All of our experiences working with Sameeha was delightful. She was very easy going. Her responses were always quick. She made any and all corrections and changes promptly.

The final products were all beautiful. Our save the date was beautiful. She included small caricatures of both myself and my future husband. She initially made us look a little too skinny! While flattering, we did make the caricatures a little closer to real life. All of our friends and family loved the save the dates. They were posted on fridges and bulletin boards for a long time.

When it came time to make the invitations, we gave Sameeha a few ideas and she transformed those ideas into a stunning invitation. She made some wonderful suggestions based on her expertise. The final invitations arrived and truly took our breath away.

I will truly continue to work with Sameeha and the Inked Leaf for a long time to come. She has done amazing work and helped us transform our wedding into a truly unique and beautiful occasion.

Serena
01/17/2015

Sameeha is amazing to work with - she is responsive, organized, and so friendly. She wants to work with you to make your product exactly what you want, no matter how long it takes. She created my save-the-dates, and I am already working on another project with her. I highly recommend her work. She is talented and deserves your business!!

Darren
12/20/2014

I have to say that the product and service that is provided is first class!!
Sameeha works with the buyer to give the best product possible and nothing is too much trouble. The save the dates we ordered have now been made into vinyl magnets and are adorning the refrigerators of our wedding guests.

Would recommend The Inked Leaf custom designs to anybody who wants a hassle free bespoke service.

Services Used: Invitations

Sameeha did a wonderful job customizing our Save the Date cards! They came out beautifully and she was a pleasure to work with even when we asked her to change the same details several times. I would highly recommend The Inked Leaf.

Services Used: Invitations

Sameeha designed and created our invitations, ceremony programs, menu cards and various ceremony/reception signage. I wanted a consistent theme throughout our wedding so I was happy to use The Inked Leaf's wonderful services! Sameeha is a pleasure to work with. She has superb customer service skills, she is very speedy with email responses and project turn around and on top of everything her work is so pretty! She really listens to what the customer wants but also provides insightful and valuable insight without being pushy. She also works very hard to stay within your budget. I'm so happy with how everything turned out. We received multiple compliments from our guests on her work. We look forward to working with you again in the future!!
The Leo's

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

After a terrible and impersonal experience at a stationery store ($$$$$) and a frustrating attempt to design invitations online, I stumbled upon The Inked Leaf. I showed my daughter Sameeha's adorable "Up" themed wedding invitations and my daughter was heartbroken, thinking there was no way we could afford them. Not only were they reasonably priced, Sameeha is an absolute delight to work with. She made great suggestions, caught things we didn't, and changed the orientation of the design so my daughter will be able to put it in her invitation frame. When I was disappointed in the quality of the envelopes, she replaced them with a different style at no charge. She will, indeed, make changes in the design until it is "perfect", just as she advertises. I highly recommend her shop for uniquely designed products, quick turn around, professionalism, and flexibility - all at a reasonable price.

Services Used: Invitations

My husband and I had a Disney themed "Up" wedding, and the invitations inspired by the movie were made by the Inked Leaf, via etsy.com. Working with Sameeha was a pleasure, she answered my questions and catered to my specific requests. Additionally she made recommendations on the types of paper, envelope type/number, and other points that I did not think of. Our invitations matched the mood of our relationship and wedding, and we couldn't of asked for anything better. Would use again if we had to do it all over again!

Services Used: Invitations

Sameeha was amazing!! She created my Save the Date (was very willing to make as many tweaks as I needed) and even designed the images to match my ceremony and reception location!

LOVE her work!

David
09/13/2014

My partner and I met Sameeha and her husband at a GLBT wedding expo in Washington, DC earlier this Spring. We had looked at many vendors to design our wedding Save the Date cards that didn’t work out but came back to The Inked Leaf with the hopes they could design what we were looking for. The Inked Leaf far exceed our expectations. Sameeha was very responsive and immediately came back with a design that was near perfect based on the background information we sent. Only a few small tweaks were needed before we had the final product just days after we sent the initial request. We look forward to working with Sameeha on our other upcoming wedding needs and highly recommend The Inked Lead for anyone else looking for fast, exceptional service and unique custom-designed.