The Bridal Boutique at Nan Romano

• Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

sarabrenner 1 Reviews
I bought my daughters wedding dress from Nan Romano Boutique in Bedminster in June 2013 and made arrangements for the boutique to hold the wedding dress at the shop. I have been trying frantically for the last week to get in touch with Boutique. The shop is still located on Main Street in Bedminster, but the phone and fax are no longer in service. The website is still active and I have sent numerous emails with no response.

If anyone has any information on how to handle this situation or get in touch with the boutique, please let me know.
Wedding: 10/11/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
This woman is a scam. I waited to after my wedding to write about her because I couldn't prior to as she basically ruined my day. Like the other review I bought my dress in June 2013 and she offered to hold my dress. When May 2014 came, I called and her phone number was disconnected. I tried emailing her but she did respond. She had my money and my dress and fell off the face of the earth. So with less than 90 days until my wedding, I was forced to find a new dress. We called the designer who informed us she was a nightmare and offered to remake my 2012 sample dress. Sadly it was out of my price range and I was forced to find something completely different. To anyone who has an upcoming wedding and purchased your dress through her, I suggest you find alternate arrangements. I had insurance and was able to get my desposit back in full but I know some are not so lucky. Just remember that karma will get her good one day and try to enjoy your special day. Don't let this woman ruin it. Good luck to anyone who used her.
Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had a wonderful experience at The Bridal Boutique for so many reasons! I found them online when they just happened to have a Modern Trousseau dress I thought I was going to love in their sample sale - score! Nan was incredibly responsive and helpful in her communication with me prior to me ever visiting the store, which was great because I was going to be driving a few hours from DC to NJ for a dress I'd never seen. We couldn't drive up to "meet my dream dress" until the weekend and I later found out she set it aside just for me so it wouldn't get sold before I could try it on. (That impressed me, since there was no guarantee for her that I'd buy it - although I did!) The atmosphere was adorable and relaxed, offering champagne and a beautiful bridal experience. Dress selection was fantastic. The team was totally focused on helping me find the perfect dress, and when it came down to a decision between two, Nan even offered to try them on so I could see what they looked like on someone else. I really enjoyed my experience at The Bridal Boutique and would definitely recommend it to others!
Wedding: 05/10/2014

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I could not have asked for a more beautiful experience at Nan's. Each appointment was so personal. I couldn't have imagined buying my dress any other way.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nan Romano is such an amazing store. As a former wedding planner I have seen everything. From Vera Wang, to Mark Ingram, to Saks Bridal. You name it! When it came time for me to look for a dress for my own wedding, Nan Romano was the first place I went to. I did not want to be part of the NYC rush and have some woman force me into buying a dress. At Nan Romano I had received the same attention that Kate Middleton receives on a daily basis. They picked dresses which they thought I would like and each dress was more beautiful than the one before. You feel comfortable, confident, and cared for in her store. It's like playing dress up. Nothing compares to the experience you get at Nan Romano. You make an appointment and you have the whole place to yourself - this is for a typical Saturday. Nan has a wonderful handpicked collection of designers which offer many options and most can be customized. Her price ranges start at $1,000 and go up depending on the type of dress you are looking for. Remember ladies, lace is not cheap. On top of that, Nan is so accommodating. I live around the corner from her shop and would stop in on a Saturday to show my friends the dress and she offered us a mimosa and cookies. YUM! An added plus with getting your dress from Nan Romano is that there is no sales tax on clothing in NJ. This money that you save on tax can go right towards your alterations (or even a beautiful pair of shoes). It is worth your time to check it out. If you are not looking for a huge fuss or an overwhelming experience please go to Nan's shop. She and her staff are lovely to deal with.
Wedding: 08/25/2012

Kathy 7 Reviews
I got my dress at Nan's in November for my August wedding. The dress came in early May and was almost perfect! (They measured me well)! Everyone I worked with was super professional and nice. They made me feel very confident throughout the entire process. During all of my appointments, I was the only person in the store and 100% of their effort was on me (which is not even necessary, but made the process feel very special). The dresses that Nan carries are high quality but not overly expensive. The fabrics felt great and you can tell they are made very well. I highly recommend visiting Nan Romano's for your wedding dress!
Wedding: 08/11/2012

D 1 Reviews
Everything about my experience with Nan Romano was perfect. I would highly recommend Nan and her boutique 1000 times over and that still doesn't express just how wonderful I think she is.
Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As soon as I entered gthe Wedding Cafe, I knew I would find my mother-of-the bride dress here. Nan and Karen were friendly and professional. Nan went out of her way to get dresses for me to try. At my daughter's wedding, I felt so good about my dress. I think one of the things I liked best about the shop was the lack of clutter. I don't like making an important decision in a place where the merchadise is spilling all over. The atmosphere was just what I needed. to make the best choice. I couldn't be happier with my dress or the service.
Wedding: 09/20/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I recently had the opportunity to work with Nan Romano when she
assisted my sister in choosing the perfect bridesmaid and flower girl dresses. With her guidance we chose beautiful Coreen Moore dresses. Nan made the process simple and so enjoyable for our family and friends. The dresses came in on time and Nan arranged all of our alterations. I also purchased Pink shoes, which Nan dyed to match my matron of honor gown perfectly. I highly recommend Nan and her beautiful boutique for all of your bridal needs.
Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I first went to Nan Romano for my sister’s wedding three years ago. Nan was fantastic to work with and incredibly helpful. When I got engaged I knew that Nan Romano was the place to go. Nan worked with me on my bridal party dresses, shoes and accessories. She went above and beyond—was great to work with, followed-up on every detail and was the friendliest person I worked with when planning my wedding. Her team is customer-focused, very professional and attentive to even the smallest detail. They helped make my wedding day magical. Planning my wedding from a distance would ordinarily be a challenge—but not for the team at Nan Romano. They helped ensure that my bridal party looked fantastic in the Coren Moore dresses I selected and worked with members of my bridal party accordingly (all but one of which were from out of state). Even after my wedding Nan and her team continued to follow-up to ensure everything went perfectly. Working with Nan Romano was fantastic—she and her team set the benchmark for a great bridal shopping experience. I highly recommend them for all of your wedding/bridal party needs.
Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I couldn't wait to endorse Nan Romano's lovely shop in Bedminster, NJ, where i found the perfect mother-of-the-bride dress. I had searched all over the eastern seaboard, (seriously), and I thought I tried on every dress that was available, but still had not found anything special enough for my daughter's wedding. Within minutes of my arrival, Nan had shown me a beautiful dress, unlike anything that I had seen anywhere else. It was so flattering and i felt like a million bucks-I'm sure my confidence added to my enjoyment of this important day. I hadn't wanted to order a dress, but the minute I tried it on, I knew nothing else would do! The time was short, but Nan got the dress for me in plenty of time to find sweet shoes! They also have pretty handmade jewelry in the shop, and I found the perfect earrings to make my outfit complete. I am so happy to know about this dress shop-you never know, my son may get married some day!
Wedding: 05/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My girlfriend told me about Nan Romano's Boutique as I needed a dress for a wedding. The selection and quality of the dresses were impressive. I purchased a thai silk ruched cocktail dress with the cutest bolero jacket that made me look stunning. Nan was extremely helpful and friendly. I am telling all my friends about this gem of a store in Bedminster, NJ!!
Wedding: 05/14/2011
 908-234-0090
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire