Teresa Sweet Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Colleen
06/08/2012

Working with Teresa was a dream come true. She did everything in her power to make sure my wedding day ran as smoothly and efficiently as possible, while making sure my husband and I were relaxed and enjoying ourselves. She took on so much more than just the role of photographer. It felt like working with a friend!

Profile Picture
Jolene
1 Review
03/31/2012

Teresa Sweet is not only a personal friend of my husband and I, she is the poster-child for a true gifted and talented professional of her trade. She captured every special moment of our wedding, without placing any unneeded pressure or stress on us throughout it all - always right there when it counted. Never once did we doubt in her ability to get all the right shots....the albums and great memories captured through her photography say it all - our photo in our home still takes my breath away. She is also very easy to correspond with, and prompt in her workmanship and proofing to be available for her clients to view. After my experience with Teresa for our wedding, I will certainly look to use her services in the future for other special moments, to capture just right!

Services Used: Photography

Teresa was great to work with. She did a great job of blending into the background, while getting all of the important shots of the night. We asked her to capture the energy and excitement of our wedding, we couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Services Used: Photography

Teresa was great and up for anything! And the photos are beautiful!

Services Used: Photography

Terry was amazing to work with. The pictures from our wedding were phenominal. Terry was able to catch all the important moments and emotions of the day. The price is extremely reasonable for the quality of pictures that she took. I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs. Our wedding album is so incredible. Everytime I look at the album it brings me back to that day and all the wonderful memories associated with it were captured in the pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Teresa photographed my wedding on October 24th, 2009 and I could not have been happier with her services. My pictures were absolutely stunning and every single person who has seen them has ranted and raved about them! Above her photography talent, Teresa was so easy to work with and helped my planning process be less stressful. She was one less thing to worry about for me! She got back to me so quickly whenever I had questions and was such a pleasure to be around on my wedding day. I honestly cannot say enough good things about her.

Services Used: Photography

Hmmm... where can I start. Well first off let me tell you Teresa is not only an amazing photographer but also and amazing person. She is such a great person, very comfortable to be around and very easy to work with. I couldn't have found a better photographer. All our pictures are breath taking and she really captured the moment. I highly recommend her to anyone who is on a hunt for a photographer. Look know further choose Teresa Sweet. We love her!! Jeana & Mike Smith

Services Used: Photography

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!! What more can I say. Teresa is so great! Not only is she super creative, she is so nice and personable as well! She was able to capture all the special moments of our wedding in such a professional way! I can't thank her enough!!!

Services Used: Photography

Photographer did an awesome job....pictures were great!! Easy to work with, great communication!!