Studio1923, LLC

Studio1923, LLC

Photographic Art

Middletown, CT 06457 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Flush Mount, High Res...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough about Jerome and Jen!! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Our engagement pictures are gorgeous.. We felt so comfortable from the moment we started! Our wedding was rained on and we thought.. This is exactly why we hired studio 1923.. If anyone can get a picture in the rain it would be Jerome!! Jen is so quick to respond and answers any and all questions promplty.. They are not just great photographers but great people!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say more amazing things about Jerome and Jennifer. They were incredible throughout the entire process and i would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing- talented husband/wife team to work with. I got "the picture" I wanted sent to me the day after the wedding! I chose them because of their amazing work posted on their Facebook page and after meeting with them, I found no reason to interview any other photographers. Our engagement session was a fun few hours and from that point, I knew my wedding day would be perfect. They were so easy to work with and worked very close to my other vendors. That was very important to me! I can't say enough great things!

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Studio1923 is the best! Jen and Jerome are amazing to work with. Jerome made us feel comfortable and relaxed during our engagement shoot but most importantly during our wedding. Our wedding album exceeded our expectations! Jerome and Jen were such a pleasure to work with. We will definitely be using them for any future photo ops!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Anonymous

Part I: Engagement Session
I'm so glad we picked Jerome to be our photographer. We had our engagement session yesterday and we clicked so well! Jerome explained what he wanted to do for the shoot, helped us relax and enjoy ourselves and still managed to take our opinions into consideration. I told him I really wanted a stone wall scene, and after we had taken some pictures on a stone wall he made sure to ask me if that was what I had been looking for.

Part II: Wedding Day:
Anyone looking for a photographer is welcome to hire another studio; anyone looking for the person that will make your wedding day perfect AND take the most stunning photos ever should hire Jerome! He absolutely was the finishing touch that made my day perfect. He told me I wasn't allowed to tell, but he was so helpful- he helped my mom and BMs to lace up my dress, had earplugs for my autistic brother, took pictures with my cousin's camera so I'd have some before I got my professionals back, made sure my DH had his jacket during our dances, and more. The pictures of his (on his camera) that I did see are outrageously beautiful and I cannot wait to get them back. From my family's camera pictures, I can tell that he was there all night taking pictures of us at all the right moments. I recommend him a thousand times over!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the pleasure of having Jerome and Jen Braga as our wedding photographers, and I must say I was over-the-top impressed. Their work clearly speaks for itself. We got an engagement session with a gorgeous album that doubled as our guest book, and the line at the table to sign at the reception was tremendous, because no one wanted to stop looking at the photos! During the wedding day they got some incredible shots without being invasive or anything. All of the guests were extremely impressed by their professionalism. When we got the photos a few weeks later, everyone was in awe. We received so many compliments on the photos - everyone said they were the best wedding photos they had ever seen. We highly recommend Studio 1923 to anyone looking for a top notch wedding photographer!

• Wedding: 03/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Studio 1923 or Jerome! Upon meeting him and his wife, my husband and I instantly felt a connection for their vision and their work.

The quality of their service is FLAWLESS. Their package is straightforward. The web interaction (your photos page and billing) is intuitive and easy to navigate. Their artistic approach is unparalleled. They treat their customers like friends, and are very responsive and flexible.

Every single person in my wedding party was impressed with Jerome and his team--especially when he secured my veil to my head when the bridesmaids couldn't! When we told our DJ who the photographer was prior to the event, he said he was jealous because he was unable to secure him for his wedding last year. Having a vendor try to book another vendor is a strong recommendation in and of itself!

I cannot wait to see my wedding photographs--I know they'll be as AMAZING as my engagement photos are. I strongly recommend working with Studio 1923 if you want beautiful works of art to display and cherish for a lifetime.

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jerome is an absolutely amazing photographer! He is truly the best at what he does. I am so glad we hired him to do our wedding. The compliments I have received on all our photos (both engagement and wedding) are innumerable. I love each and every photo, and they all amaze me (and there are a ton of them!)! Jerome has an amazing eye and wonderful style. He is a normal, kind, fun person to work with and works so fast! Everyone loved him. They are so busy it takes them a little bit to get back to you, but they always do. I would recommend Jerome and Jen to anyone getting married, or anyone looking for a photographer for any other reason! I will always treasure our photos and be so grateful!

• Wedding: 07/29/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jerome of Studio 1923 is the absolute best. We hired him after he shot our friends' wedding. His work is classy, artistic, and gorgeous, NOT the cheesy everyone lines up bridesmaids on one side groomsmen on the other. He makes you feel calm and beautiful. He is fun and a true professional. With Jerome it is clear that he loves photography and it happens to be how he makes a living. It is not just a job for him. He is great at giving direction, but had no problem when I wanted to drive into an overgrown field filled with insects to take pictures by an old barn. Part way through our reception, he had pictures playing on a small screen. One of our groomsmen came up to us and said, "Whatever you paid for this guy he was worth it. Those pictures are incredible!" And that is the trueth. The only bad part...waiting for the pictures!

• Wedding: 07/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In my opinion, Jerome is one of the best photographers in CT. I interviewed a lot of photographers before meeting with Jen and Jerome. As soon as I met them, I knew I wanted Studio1923 to photograph our wedding. The engagement session was a lot of fun and the pictures came out awesome! As far as the day of the wedding, Jerome truly went above and beyond. He and his assistant were right on time. I trusted him 100% and things went so smoothly. At one point, I thought he was telling my husband that he was leaving for the night. It turns out, he had been hard at work outside (in the pitch black) setting up the perfect nighttime shot. We got that picture back the next day and it was amazing!!! He also timed up the sunset perfectly (again- that picture was amazing). Jerome is so talented and we felt so comfortable working with him. After I booked with Studio1923, I kept trying think of reasons to use them again in the future (Wear It One More Time shoots, family shoots.....I can't wait).

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Look no further for a photographer.......Jerome is such a talented photographer with a truly amazing artistic mind. Both Jerome and Jen are so down to earth and make you feel that you will have great pictures, regardless of the weather or any other issues. The pictures really speak for themselves and the engagement book turned out beautiful! I would recommend Jerome over and over. Can't say enough great things. I look very forward to working with both Jerome and Jen in the future.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Studio 1923 should be your only choice for wedding photography! Freezing cold day and almost a foot of snow did not slow Jerome down. He was responsive to all my needs as a bride and helped to relax me on our wedding day when no one else seemed to be able to do so. Jerome and Jen are so down to earth and easy to get along with and despite their fabulous and artistic talent, you'll never have to deal with a cocky ego. From start to finish they worked with us to help build a package to meet our needs and cost restrictions and to photograph us on our very rigid schedules. This couple really goes above and beyond to ensure their clients are pleased. They have not seen the end of us! We <3 Jerome and Jen Braga!

• Wedding: 12/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Studio 1923 is great to work with. You dont even realize you are being photographed, and he works very quickly so your bridal party can enjoy the evening!

• Wedding: 10/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say his pictures speak for themselves (absolutly fabulous) Jerome as a photograher was the nicest, easiest person to work with. He was very helpful and fun the day of the wedding like he should have been a guest himself. He is a true professional who loves what he does and it shines in his photos. I feel very lucky that Jerome and Jennifer Braga at Studio1923 were the photograper's for our wedding and have recommended them to everyone I know (and don't know since).

• Wedding: 07/11/2009

Excellent!

Rainy, cold day, 4 teenage kids, out-of-town bride and groom unavailable for a personal consultation before the event - none of these issues fazed Jerome one bit. He arrived fully prepared - equipped with state of the art equipment to put spunk and creativity into our wedding photos. George and I could not have been more pleased!

I've been following Studio 1923's blog for several months leading up to the wedding and I've been absolutely inspired by Jerome's devotion to family and his love of photography. He made our very small wedding feel so special - our kids told us they felt like rock stars! Thanks Jerome for creating such incredible photos for us! Laura, George & Family

• Wedding: 06/05/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jerome is amazing. I received so many compliments on our wedding photography. I have beautiful photographs that truly captured every detail of the day. Jerome also shot 2 engagements sessions with us and a Wear It One More Time shoot and I just can't say enough about him. Worth every penny.

• Wedding: 08/09/2008
866-913-1923
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards