Shari Bare Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I've worked with her before she photographed my wedding, so I knew how professional she was before I chose her to shoot my wedding. We did shop around a bit, and she was still the best option. But I was SO glad I chose her. She is very easy to work with, very professional. She knows how to keep everyone at ease while taking photos. Her style is a mix of photojournalism and any formal shots you want to take as well. But she is primarily a photo journalist. I can't recommend her enough.

Services Used: Photography

Shari is amazing to work with and her albums are the best I've seen. Everyone who looks at my album is blown away.

Services Used: Photography

I can say nothing but good things about Shari.
She and her associate Sean were amazingly wonderful and incredibly helpful throughout our engagement/wedding and beyond.
Shari has a young, fresh, but still classic style that we could not find anywhere else. And she truly loves her brides. She treated me as though we'd known each other for decades, not weeks.
The photographs she shot were ridiculous (that's a good thing). It was like seeing our wedding from dozens of different perspectives, each unique and beautiful in its own right. She made us look like movie stars, and she found romance in every detail — from our first kiss and first dance, to the flowers and centerpieces.
Shari and Sean were entirely unobtrusive, as well. I looked at pictures after the wedding and I could not for the life of me figure out how they got certain shots without us even realizing it. All to often, you go to a wedding and see the photographer with his giant camera and fanny-pack sitting there in his cheap tux, right in the middle of the aisle. That is NOT Shari's style. She lays back and somehow just knows what to capture.
She truly has a gifted eye.
She even set up her laptop DURING the reception so our guests could peek at what she'd shot earlier in the evening.
And if I had a question or problem, Shari had the solution.
I could go on and on about how wonderful Shari is, but you might think I'm crazy. Fortunately, her work speaks for itself.

Services Used: Photography

Beautiful Pictures, Very pleased with service, She was our own paparrazzi on our wedding day!