Services by Cindy

Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

Gina 1 Reviews
Cindy was amazing to work with! We received so many compliments on the content of the ceremony. She will customize the ceremony to make it yours on your very special day. She is such a professional at what she does. I assure you will not have any regrets when selecting Cindy to perform your wedding ceremony.
Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy was wonderful for our daughter's wedding on Sept. 29. She had an outdoor wedding with about 120 guests. Cindy made our daughter's special day just that...Special and Rememberable! Cindy was affordable, and a variety of sample ceremonies to fit your wants. Our daughter's ceremony was simple, but memorable. Cindy was great! If you're looking for someone who understands what you want, Services by Cindy is the one. As the mother of the bride, I would highly recommend her. Thank you Cindy!
Wedding: 09/29/2012
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
She was a great person to marry me and my husband. the only down fall was she planned something else really close to our wedding time and needed to leave. And it was confusing since she told us that weddings dont start on time . And it seemed we had to be right on schedule because something else was planned right after. plus she was the cheapest person I found to marry us. that was a great part.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Aquila 1 Reviews
Thank you so much for taking part in our unique stuation. We truly appreicate you for being so understanding & nice. I will definitely recommend you to anyone who needs these types if services in the future.
Wedding: 08/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy was great! I am so glad she was our officiant. She was professional but fun and always had a smile on her face. She willing to drive to Tacoma for our rehearsal dinner and did an excellent job helping my husband and I out on knowing what to do and what was common. Thank you so much Cindy!
Wedding: 01/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My Husband & I are so blessed to have had Cindy as our officiant at our Wedding... From the first call, her pleasentness set us at ease and meeting with her to discuss our wishes for our ceremony made things so much clearer. Cindy was so helpful in reminding us of parts of the ceremony we had not considered as well as was flexible when she arrived and we had wanted to add a little something the day of the wedding. It didnt frazzle her she had a continuous smile and a beautiful personality. I would recommend her to any person whom asks if I know of some one to be a part of their Special Day <3 Thank You Cindy!

With Love,
Andris & Stephanie Jacobs
Wedding: 01/01/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy was amazing. She did both my ceremonies one was even at night in the cold :) I recommend her to everyone. She is patient willing to work with you on time and sincere.
Wedding: 12/15/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We would definitely recommend Cindy as an Officiant. She was very professional and quick to respond to e-mails. Being able to customize our ceremony readings was great, it made the ceremony feel more personal and the reading options she provided helped a lot. She was very flexible with our requests and did her best to make sure our ceremony was how we wanted it. We felt very comfortable with Cindy and she arrived at the wedding in a timely manner. Cindy also has a great speaking voice and her prices are reasonable.
Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy did a great job and was easy to work with and very responsive. She helped make the ceremony very "us" while doing all of the hard work so I could focus on other aspects of the wedding. She had a handful of pre-prepared ceremonies and one of them fit us perfectly so I was able to get the ceremony I wanted without having to do a ton of extra research. She was really friendly and willing to make sure our ceremony was exactly what I was looking for. We couldn't have been happier and I would definitely recommend her to perform your ceremony.
Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you for the amazing service your performed at our wedding! You helped make the day perfect! :) The best part was when Greg jumped the gun and said "I do!" haha. Thank you sooo much!
Wedding: 04/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our decision to elope didn’t allow for much planning time. In my hurried search for an officiant I was very lucky to discover Cindy. From the very first email inquiry Cindy was prompt, helpful, and friendly in her replies. She was willing to work within our budget and with our personal preferences to design an amazing ceremony script that fit us perfectly. Her reading at the ceremony was so heartfelt and sincere no one would have guessed we had not met face to face before that day. Cindy’s public speaking ability is outstanding and I would not hesitate to recommend her for your ceremony no matter the size or location.
Wedding: 10/30/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy was a great officiant! Her price was very reasonable. Everytime that I called or e-mailed her I got a very prompt response. The way that she plans the ceremony with you is amazing! She sent me diffrent versions for each part of the ceremony each of them numbered. My husband and I read through all of them and just told her the numbers that we liked! It was easy and It made my ceremony feel very personal. Cindy is very flexable, I accidently forgot to tell her about the rehersal till the day of it. Luckly she was free and was able to come to it and help us figure it out since our cordinator was not there. Cindy made our day!
Wedding: 09/11/2010
 360-485-2888
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire