Seating Chart Boutique

4.7
Flexibility
Maria
03/14/2015

One of the best sellers I have ever worked with. Amazing attention to detail and VERY fast delivery. I would highly recommend this seller.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Service was quick, professional and easy to do.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very responsiveness to requested changes, very timely, packaged well and just as pictured.

Services Used: Invitations

We were in need of a seating chart for our reception and found The Seating Chart Boutique on the web. We were very lucky to find this site. With only about a week before our event we were able to get a quality product in a very short period of time with no issues at all. The customer service was fantastic and the product quality outstanding! I would highly recommend The Seating Chart Boutique to anyone requiring this type of service. Thank you Christine! You were amazing.

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Our seating chart was beautiful. It was easy to upload our information and we had the opportunity to review and edit the chart before it was printed. We had table names instead of numbers and the table signs we beautiful, too. Service was prompt, helpful, and professional. I would recommend this company to every bride - they make it so easy. It's one less thing to stress about!

Services Used: Invitations

My wife and I ordered our seating chart from this company. The service was very professional, and they were courteous and very responsive throughout the entire production. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Christine was absolutely fabulous to work with for my wedding. She created our seating chart, programs, table numbers, menus, candy table and cupcake signs with all the same theme. Communication was outstanding. She sent me drafts of everything after our initial consultation and the drafts looked exactly like the actual products. Excellent quality products and a dream to work with. The price is also fabulous. Made my wedding planning much less stressful and I can not recommend this company enough!

Services Used: Invitations

Loved, loved, loved our seating chart! Gorgeous! Proof sent to me within 24 hours and everything fixed and shipped to me in plenty of time for our wedding. Would highly recommend!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Seating Chart is AMAZING!!!!! Looks great and very professional help. I would recommend to anyone.

Services Used: Invitations

I was thrilled by how professional and quick the correspondence was. The proof was emailed to me within 12 hours and once approved (Thurs AM) I had the actual Seating Chart at my house by 5pm on Friday! It was so refreshing to deal directly with the Owner (Christine Caputo) versus a CSR. I would highly recommend Seating Chart Botique. The quality of the product is amazing and I was blown away by the customer service!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We received the proof almost immediately and the chart very soon after. Everyone thought it was beautiful. Great vendor!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Seating chart Boutique was so easy to work with. I was on a time crunch and they were very responsive and efficient with helping me get all the details in order for my seating chart. When the seating chart arrived, I was so excited because was more than I had expected. Very professional looking and just plain beautiful. I loved it. I had a lot of guests that commented on how unique of an idea it was and how beautiful it was. Highly recommended.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We had a fantastic seating chart made for our upcoming wedding in NYC. We went with the palm style. The quality of the product is fantastic. I was rather impressed by the quick turnaround...and also how much care was put into how it was packaged to be shipped. I highly recommend this site... it was a HUGE time saver!!