21 Ashland St, Quincy, MA 02169 Map · Phone number

About Robinson Press

WE POUR LOVE INTO EVERY CUSTOM DESIGN. THE RESULT? INVITATIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT REFLECT WHO YOU ARE, AND THE HEART OF YOUR EVENT. OUR CLIENTS OFTEN TELL US THAT DESIGNING THEIR INVITATIONS AND PAPER GOODS WITH ROBINSON PRESS WAS THE MOST FUN PART OF THEIR EVENT PLANNING PROCESS.

Follow Robinson Press on

Robinson Press 2
Robinson Press 3
Robinson Press 4

Norah · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Robinson Press was a total dream. From our first meeting (via Facetime as we are based in NYC), we immediately felt inspired by Rachel's work. She has an incredible creative range and vision, and worked with us to adapt our personal style and wedding vision to an invitation suite. Rachel was patient through the process, through our many detailed questions and revisions and always came with ideas better than what we could have every imagined. Rachel recommended several calligraphers, and the one that she suggested for our suite was really outstanding both in terms of service and talent. Rachel made it really easy to work with the calligrapher as well, sending him envelopes directly and early to ease the process for us. We received our invitations last week, and were blown away by the quality and craftsmanship that went into each piece. From the letterpress to the details within each piece, the edge painting, the color, and overall look - our invitations are truly pieces we will treasure forever. The first word everyone has said was "elegant", which is exactly the tone we want to set leading up to our September Cape Cod Wedding. Thank you Rachel for inspiring us creatively, and for making our invitation dreams come true!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

I can't stop talking about how much I love our wedding invitations thanks to Rachel at Robinson Press! Everyone loves the Design down to every last detail... including the envelops lining (my favorite part) :) Rachel worked with me from the very beginning when I was complaining about cost concerns and that I had no idea what digital or letter press was. Boy thank goodness for Rachael my paper guru now as she made sure these invites were show stoppers on a tight budget. It blew my mind how important this first impression of your wedding weekend really is. Super friendly, Quick to respond, and a paper genius. Robinson Press has out done themselves and I am so happy to be supporting a female owned small business!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Kylee · Married on 11/11/2017

A friend of mine recommended Rachel and it was the perfect fit! I had a few ideas for our wedding invitation suite and she came up with a gorgeous custom idea based on the few ideas I had. I also worked with her for our day of collateral and post-wedding needs. I received SO many compliments and couldn't have been happier. I'll definitely be working with Rachel in the future!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Robinson Press 5
    Robinson Press 6
    Robinson Press 7
    Robinson Press 8

Award

Robinson Press FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50