Robinson Press Reviews

Robinson Press 2
Robinson Press 3
Robinson Press 4

Norah · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Robinson Press was a total dream. From our first meeting (via Facetime as we are based in NYC), we immediately felt inspired by Rachel's work. She has an incredible creative range and vision, and worked with us to adapt our personal style and wedding vision to an invitation suite. Rachel was patient through the process, through our many detailed questions and revisions and always came with ideas better than what we could have every imagined. Rachel recommended several calligraphers, and the one that she suggested for our suite was really outstanding both in terms of service and talent. Rachel made it really easy to work with the calligrapher as well, sending him envelopes directly and early to ease the process for us. We received our invitations last week, and were blown away by the quality and craftsmanship that went into each piece. From the letterpress to the details within each piece, the edge painting, the color, and overall look - our invitations are truly pieces we will treasure forever. The first word everyone has said was "elegant", which is exactly the tone we want to set leading up to our September Cape Cod Wedding. Thank you Rachel for inspiring us creatively, and for making our invitation dreams come true!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

I can't stop talking about how much I love our wedding invitations thanks to Rachel at Robinson Press! Everyone loves the Design down to every last detail... including the envelops lining (my favorite part) :) Rachel worked with me from the very beginning when I was complaining about cost concerns and that I had no idea what digital or letter press was. Boy thank goodness for Rachael my paper guru now as she made sure these invites were show stoppers on a tight budget. It blew my mind how important this first impression of your wedding weekend really is. Super friendly, Quick to respond, and a paper genius. Robinson Press has out done themselves and I am so happy to be supporting a female owned small business!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Kylee · Married on 11/11/2017

A friend of mine recommended Rachel and it was the perfect fit! I had a few ideas for our wedding invitation suite and she came up with a gorgeous custom idea based on the few ideas I had. I also worked with her for our day of collateral and post-wedding needs. I received SO many compliments and couldn't have been happier. I'll definitely be working with Rachel in the future!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Robinson Press 5
    Robinson Press 6
    Robinson Press 7
    Robinson Press 8

Sara · Married on 09/30/2017

Rachel is hands down one of the best vendors I worked with for my wedding. Totally into her craft and really helpful to me, the wedding spaz. She was organized, adaptable, and really creative. It was so fun designing our invitations with her! I literally sent her a link to an ottoman I just bought and she incorporated the pattern into the invitation. The best!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kim · Married on 09/29/2017

Rachel is amazing! Her work is high quality, creative and will capture the presence you want for your special day. I received a ton of compliments on her work and would recommend her to everyone! Ps - she is also easy to work with.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Rachel was a delight to work with! She is truly an expert in her field, but is also very responsive to what couples are looking for. She is patient in working with couples to make sure that even the smallest details are perfect.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/07/2017

Robinson Press was one of the few invitation vendors I found in the Boston area that provided beautiful custom quality work. We met with many invitation companies that claimed to do customs invitations but they did not hand draw or design their invitations like Robinson Press. The quality and time that goes into each invitation shines through in Rachel's work. Not only was her work beautiful she was easy to work with and very accommodating to tight timelines. Overall, we were very happy with our choice and would work with her again in the future.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Rachel was fantastic to work with. She really took in my husband and my ideas and put a creative spin on them, which was exactly what we were looking for. She focused on the most special, meaningful parts of our relationship & our wedding and included them in subtle but beautiful ways throughout our invitation suite. She was always responsive, and laid out a calendar with deadlines that was super helpful. I would recommend her to anyone - designing our save the dates, invitations, and weekend stationery with her was one of the most fun & rewarding experiences of wedding planning!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/21/2016

Rachel was phenomenal to work with for many reasons. First, she took time to understand all of the ideas we had, and worked with us to figure out the best working relationship. She offers full design and printing services, but we ended up collaborating with her on design, as my husband has a design background. Rachel worked with us to research, pass ideas back and forth, and help execute against our final vision. Everyone commented on the invites and how beautiful they were, as well as how well they were executed. Custom design and letterpress can be more costly than other options, but it was such a pleasure to work with her and get the output we wanted that it was worth it! She also helped us with postage and stamp recommendations to complete the full mailing. Turned out great!

Sent on 12/06/2016