Professional Parties DJ Service

Value
Flexibility
julie
09/27/2014

Lets see there is so much I can say about Andy and his wife Wendy they are great people friendly great to be around fun and boy can they throw a great party. Andy D.J my wedding and I am so so glad i picked him I would defanately hire him again and if you want your party to be awesome I recommend him highly.I will defantely hire him again if I ever need a D.J you wont be disappointed he listens to what you want and he makes it happen please trust me when I say Andy and his wife Are awesome GREAT AND WONDERFUL JOB ANDY A++++++++Husband also said they made our day very special and I agree 110%

Lauren
08/15/2014

Andy with Professional Parties DJ Service was awesome to work with. He was very flexible with his hours and made our night a great one. We weren't going to use a DJ for our wedding but once I met with Andy he made everything work out great and ran the show! If you are looking for a great DJ he is the one to go to!

Services Used: DJ

Andy was the BOMB he was so much fun and played all the jams. He kept the party live and going from start to finish. I must say that I was a little nervous about him at first but he surprised me and I will definitely recommend Andy to anyone that needs DJ services. Andy once again your the BOMB and THANK YOU for EVERYTHING.
Tiff and Harley

Private User
Recently Married

I would make sure you double check your play list right before the wedding have the dj come early so you can go over the list one last time we had a few songs that where not played that should have been all in all a very good DJ and I would use him again

Katie
08/02/2014

DJ Andy was and is amazing!! He met with us before the ceremony and came to the rehearsal. Because of him, I did not need a day of wedding coordinator. He helped us create a timeline and he kept us on schedule! We didn't have to worry about a thing. We felt relaxed and calm the whole day, because we knew that Andy would follow the timeline that we created together. He had great ideas for how to organize the day and song choices. Our whole day was flawless and he helped everything flow smoothly. Music was great and exactly what we asked for!! Highly recommend him!!

Services Used: DJ

Andy was and is awesome to work with. My wife new Andy though her old job years ago and recommended him immediately once we got engaged. Once you hire Andy, which you should without a doubt, you can cross DJ of your list of things to worry about. Andy is much more than just a DJ, he is the MC of your entire event. He coordinates what is happening and when. He controls everything and you are in good hands with him. He has done thousands of events and has years of experience. Everything ran smooth with him at the controls. He has all of his own high end gear and it's flawless. He is professional, hard working, knowledgeable, and affordable. No question you should hire Andy for any event you have.

Services Used: DJ

Andy was WONDERFUL. He truly brought our wedding dream to life. He was engaged, energetic, funny, and got the guests dancing and in the party mood. He helped us remain on schedule and did so in a way that wasn't invasive.

Brian and I are an odd couple and we had some unique ideas about song choices. Andy was flexible with some of our odd song/mash up requests (hello, over the rainbow mixed with Pantera anybody?!) and brought enthusiasm to our vision.

Many of our wedding guests complimented Andy and were truly impressed with his skills. We've had DJs at other events, and usually the result is lackluster, but Andy is a really engaging and fun DJ. He definitely brought the life to the party. It was one of the best weddings many people had been to!

He also handled Drunk Uncle very well, who was becoming obnoxious. Andy was patient and professional with him and it was much appreciated.

We can't recommend Andy highly enough--he was definitely a big part of our big day and we are so appreciative of his services.

Services Used: DJ

Andy was amazing! Not only did he show up early the day of to coordinate with other musicians for the ceremony, but he came to the rehearsal the night before, as well. We weren't using a wedding planner/coordinator and he helped with how to figure out who goes where and when, (pretty much all the details of the ceremony). He mixed two songs for us that we wanted to be part original and part cover. He made me not have to stress about anything the had to do with him, and beyond. He made sure everything with the reception went according to plan and was an awesome MC for the entire night. He absolutely rocked, and I will definitely tell anyone I know who is getting married about him.

Doris
09/07/2013

Andy made the event happen. He kept our program moving & was never the center of attention. His announcements kept the guests informed when it was time to move from one venue to another. Bridal dances, toasts, cake cutting, etc. were executed timely. Our group is a dancing group & Andy was a big part of the music selection. Music selections for the ceremony, cocktail hour, background music during dinner were discussed ahead of time & were exactly what we wanted. Once the dance party started songs began with selections that all ages could dance to & ended the evening with all the current dances. The dance floor was never empty. Once you lose your dancing crowd the party is over. We danced to the end of the evening. Very easy to work with. I would highly recommend MOB- Doris Lovato

Services Used: DJ

DJ Andy G was amazing to work with. He helped us pick the wedding ceremony music and all of the reception music. He was incredibly helpful and a total professional to work with. He set the tone at the beginning of the reception and kept the ball rolling all night. We have heard from several of our friends that the music and dancing was some of the best they have ever been a part of. Andy G worked the crowd the whole night and got everyone to participate. He did this with much grace. He followed our schedule very closely and helped keep the timeline solid. He is very talented at transitions from ceremony to reception, dinner to dancing, etc. He was truly incredible to work with and we cannot thank him enough for making our special day perfect. We had our wedding out of state and Andy helped us in so many different ways. Thanks again Andy, you are a total pro! ~Christina and Ben

Beth
08/24/2013

DJ Andy did a fantastic job at our wedding! During the early stages of wedding planning, we had decided to cut costs and just do an ipod wedding. We later changed our minds, and are so glad that we did. We didn't meet with Andy until the week before the wedding (we didn't live in the area), but as soon as we met with him we knew everything would go well! He kept the night flowing smoothly and played exactly what we and the guests wanted to hear. He also attended the rehearsal (the morning of the wedding, which made a long day for him!), and quickly stepped in to help out, as we didn't even know where to begin! I would recommend Andy to anyone looking for a DJ. He is a talented DJ; professional, flexible, upbeat and well worth the money spent. Thank you again, Andy! Beth & Austin Anderson

4.7

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to Andy for making my wedding day amazing. I was a little behind on submitting my wedding play list and even made changes on wedding day and he pulled off everything without a hitch. We received many compliments from our guest about how interactive he was and how he kept the parry flowing. McMenamins Grand Lodge in Forest Grove was so impressed with his style that they requested his information from us. I am very happy with Andy's service and he comes highly recommended by my husband and I.

Professional Parties DJ Service responded with the following comments:

Thank YOU,Beth! We really tore the place up, didn't we?! It was an honor to be your DJ, and I wish you and Steve all the best!

Stephanie
08/02/2013

DJ Andy was great! We loved having him as our DJ at our wedding - he did a fantastic job and was super fun!

Julia
07/13/2013

I was extremely satisfied with Andy's works on our wedding day. He played everything we wanted and also had good suggestions. I met with him twice before the wedding and he even came to the wedding rehearsal to make sure we were on track with everything. We checked prices with other DJs who were less friendly and quoted us more. So glad we went with Professional Parties. Thanks Andy!!

Private User
2+ years ago

We are so glad that we chose Andy Gilbert for our wedding! He was extremely helpful during the planning process, suggesting songs that we might like (or dislike!) and encouraging us to organize our wedding day timeline per his recommendations since he had so much experience at the venue. He was professional and responsive to my many questions and last minute changes. Andy was punctual and went out of his way to attend our rehearsal, even though it was not at a convenient time. I would definitely say that his services are well worth the price he charges. I would without a doubt recommend Professional Parties to anyone who wants a DJ who knows how to throw a good party while making everyone (young and old) feel welcome at the party! Thank you, Andy!

Nate & Chrissy
06/08/2013

We highly recommend Andy, he did an amazing job on our wedding and played exactly what we asked for. He made sure everything went smoothly. Andy is your go to guy!