Prestige Caterers

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We requested a dairy kosher party with Viennese table (and chocolate fountain). Prestige provided great cocktail hour stations, including a fresh guacamole station. We also added the additional sushi station, which was great.

Dinner was very good, with some guests saying it was better than many of the kosher restaurants they patronize. They did an especially good job with the sea bass and ravioli.

The dessert table and sundae bar was beyond what I'd imagined when we ordered it—it was great.
Wedding: 06/29/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Prestige catered our recent wedding at the Water's Edge. The food was delicious and the presentation was lovely. Everyone we worked with was responsive and helpful. We would definitely recommend Prestige.
Wedding: 06/29/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This was the second time my family used Prestige caterers we were extremely pleased with everything . From the presentation, to the quality and taste of the food,
Even 2 month after the wedding, guests are still talking about the amazing food!
Wedding: 11/24/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Prestige did a great job at our wedding. Berel was an amazing help. He did not only coordinate all the food and drink, but served as a wedding coordinator as well, organizing the groomsmen and bridesmaids for the ceremony and organizing our toasts. He was truly invaluable, and did it all with a big smile.

The tables looked beautiful, the food looked beautiful and tasted delicious, and the service was smooth and the people were friendly.

The couple of stars that I took off were due to some miscommunications with Prestige earlier in the wedding planning process, before we were given Berel to work with. I highly recommend prestige, and if you can, work with Berel! He was awesome.
Wedding: 07/21/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was suspicious about Prestige at first because their prices were so much lower than other kosher caterers, but I'm so happy we took the risk. They were absolutely wonderful! Edwin, our included day-of-coordinator was on top of everything, easy to communicate with, and very flexible. I didn't feel worried for a second at my wedding that things weren't going as planned. The bridal assistant, Lillianna, was very sweet, professional, and was always ready with lipstick and water (even when I didn't ask for it!). The food was outstanding - we recieved tons of compliments. Even the cake - I had never had dairy-free cake before - was delish. Even if you don't plan on having a kosher wedding, I recommend this caterer for their price, professionalism, organization, and taste!
Wedding: 05/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We received a ridiculous number of compliments on the food ... i just wish that i had had time to eat it! Prestige was very cooperative, and patient. They had great suggestions for us which was very helpful because of the large number of vegetarians we had attending. The Maitre D was with us every step of the way, as though there were two of him!
Wedding: 01/05/2013
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The party was fine and despite some post-party issues, the management was quick to resolve them.
Wedding: 02/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The food from Prestige was excellent and the staff was professional. The presentation was lovely. Guests were raving about the food. I would hire Prestige again and I recommend them.
Wedding: 05/24/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Craig was INcredible. The party was beyond anything I could ever imagine. It is three weeks later and people are still talking about the cocktail hour. Lots of little unique touches like jello shots on the dance floor and take-away hot pretzels at the end of the night. The service was impeccable. They really know what they are doing over there.
Wedding: 10/24/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Prestige catered our 180-person wedding and did a fantastic job. We highly recommend working with Alan Schonfeld. Most of our guests were not kosher, and everyone said that the food and presentation was amazing (and that they wouldn't have known it was a kosher event). We stressed that presentation was very important to us and Alan and his team came through with wonderful, stylish, modern ideas that wowed our guests. Most people seem to go to weddings expecting that the food won't taste that great, so our guests were bowled over with the flavors and choices presented to them.

All in all - we HIGHLY recommend Prestige for your next event.
Wedding: 11/09/2008
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The cost was an issue at first but amazing amazing in the end.
Wedding: 06/05/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
On the whole we were VERY, VERY pleased with the food. Everything was fresh and flavorful. It was clear the ingredients were of high quality, and we got rave reviews the whole year after.
It was slightly unpleasant working with Craig though. We always felt like we were being "sold", even after we signed. But that experience paled in comparison to the fantastic (kosher even) food.
Wedding: 09/10/2006